Morning, love

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa crinkle his nose when he felt tickle-ish there and has been bothering his sleep for couple of minutes.His hold on something, getting more tighten. Eventhough it smell nice on his nose, but for godness’ sake, HE WANT A PEACEFUL SLEEP!

Groaning out loud, he forced his eyes to open and the sunlight instantly hit his sight which make him flinched and close his eyes back, just to adjusting with the surrounding.Then he flutter his eyes open and finally look around. He still feel drowsy since how late he asleep last night. The warmth beside him make him moved closer to it and tighten the grip on someone’s shoulder.

His eyes drop to the person that he’s been dreaming all night long and has been looking forward to spent the rest of a day the moment they both waking up.

Seo Juhyun snuggle closer to Yonghwa when he playing with her hair. She still sleeping though with her pouty lips. Her breath steady along with his.

Yonghwa chuckle at how adorable Seohyun look like with her sleeping face. Much like a baby to him and the sudden feeling of ready to protect whatever danger coming to her.

He blow on her eyelids when she crinkle her nose. A sign when she was about to waking up. Then she groaning when his morning breath coming through her nostril. Yonghwa chuckle at the grumpy side of her.

“Wake up, you grumpy head” he whisper, but loud enough for her to hear.

She whimpered before let out a few unknown words that makes Yonghwa chuckle with his sandy voice.

“I’ll bite your nose if you don’t wake up, Juhyun-ah” he warned this time.

Seohyun flutter her eyes open before she glared at her boyfriend. She never liking when Yonghwa bite her nose, especially in the morning.

He chuckle before moved down to her face and gives a peck on her nose. She groaned. Leaving him chuckling at her.

“Good morning, pretty”

“Stop kissing me. You have your morning breath, oppa” Seohyun grumble as she facepalming at him.

Yonghwa smile cheekily at her. Seohyun widen her eyes the moment she met with his stupid grin.

 

 

“No–, Oppa don’t yo–“

Just before she managed to finish her words, Yonghwa hovering her while attacking her with kisses all over her face until her collarbone. With the ticklish, she squealing out loud.Seohyun cupped his boyfriend face to bring him up to her face.

Her wide smile met with his cheeky smile.

Seohyun successfully make the latter uncontrollably breath. He gasping for air but still with he’s boyish grin.Kissing his favourite girl always making him out of breath. She literally breath-taking for him, everything about her are.

She wanting to scolding him for making her all tickles, but she felt as if she’s drowning into his brown eyes.His hot breath fanning her face. He leaned toward her before drop a soft kiss on her eyelids, then move to her apple cheeks, her nose that he’s been adored so much, then he stop as he eyeing her lips. Her perfect pink lips.  Slowly, he lean again, hestitating for a moment, but then he slightly tilt his head.Their face growing closer until his lips covering hers.

Yonghwa put his arms on either side of her so he wont crushed on her.Seohyun playing his bed hair with her fingers. Seohyun loved playing with his hair whenever they’re kiss or he’s laying on her lap. He’s hair just so soft and fluffy.

The kiss are so slow yet soft. He never rush in kissing her, so as her (except when they are drunk, because the hotness and the urge of feeling each other). They could felt their smile on their kiss. The spark from their first kiss still lingering between them. He deepen their kiss as she sigh softly. He never g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter