Love of you

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting lifeless on the bench at the coridor of the hospital, make everything he saw around move slower than ever, as if like the times just .Yonghwa look down on his hand . The antibiotics and some other medicines. He let out a big sigh before lean his head back. A few minutes that has been passed feels like hours for him. Its been like a few minutes since he called Lee Jonghyun to fetched him up at the hospital.

He groaned silently as he just looking his surrounding . Just then his head snapped as he heard some familiar voice calling his name.

“Yong oppa !” then he heard this clicking heels that slowly sounds much more clear, nearing him. He look up and saw Seo Joohyun, his beloved girlfriend run to him.

Yonghwa who still shocked, instantly stand up, facing her.

As Seohyun flung then wrapped her arms around his neck, she jump on him. Yonghwa just stiffed for a moment before hugging back his love one.Its been a while they both meet up. Feels like months passed by. He missed her so bad which make him tighten his grip on her.

Seohyun who hide her face on his neck, whispered to him, “Yah, do you want to die?”

With that words, she off from him and started hitting him with her sling bag. Of course people who just passing by watch the scene, but then their just ignored them.As for Yonghwa, he still confused with the whole situation and just protect himself.

“You. Should. Told. Me. First” she said in between her hitting on him.

Moments later, Seohyun patted hard as she already stop with all the “hitting my freaking beloved  boyfriend”. She glared at him before walked away with she stomping her feet.

Aware that he’s not following her, she glaring behind her before said, “Jonghyun is not picking you as.s up. So LETS GO HOME .” She said sternly.

From there, he knew that  Jonghyun is the reason Seohyun acting up like that. Letting out a big sigh, with a heavy steps, he walk behind her toward her car that parked outside.

Yonghwa took a sit beside the driver sit, which Seohyun who filling the sit there.

After shutting the door, she look at him then start hitting him back. He knew that Seohyun just letting her anger off from her, by hitting him like this. So he just let it be, he deserve it though.

Bitting her lips hard, she finally stopped then start the engine. Focusing on the road, which silently make Yonghwa grateful because Seohyun wouldn’t hit him anymore, for now.

“You should’ve told me, oppa!” she frowned.

From there, he knew that Seohyun start with her nagging session. He looked outside the window as he just keep his mouth shut.

“Gosh ! Did you know how worried I am when Jonghyun oppa suddenly called me in this middle midnight then told me that you’re in hospital.I’ve told you already ! Don’t work yourself too hard ! Look what happen ! You just out in middle on the roadside. Thanked god theres a lot of people at there ! Oh my god. Unbelievable ! Then the person that you could ever think of to called and helped you to picking you as.s up is Jonghyun oppa. While I’m you freaking girlfriend that shared the same apartment with you, YOU SHOULD JUST CALLED ME , YOU IDIOT !” then once again she was about to hit him but he’s stopped her with asking to focus on the road.

Sighing hard, she just giving him her death glare.

As Yonghwa, he mentally cursed Jonghyun for telling Seohyun about his wherebout.

Minutes later, they finally home. Seohyun with her still stomping feet walked up to their apartment. She just bit her lower lips to ert herself from nagging at him more. He just followed her behind, closely.

When they entered their shared apartment, Yonghwa quickly pulled her into his bear hug. He knew that she still with her anger but he just missed her so bad.

Seohyun huffed her hair that covered her face annoyingly as she just let it be.

“Oppa~” she whined.

“Shut up, kiddo. I miss you so bad. Just lets stay like this for a moment. You can throw all you anger at me later” he shut her up .

Mumbling about something unsure, Seohyun just let it be. She coudnt protest either because deep in her heart, she also missed him. He chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter