The last Goodbye

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seohyun ! Hurry up ! You gonna be late !" Seohyun's mom called Seohyun from the living room . 

Seohyun quickly finish up her last word in her jurnal . "Hold on ! I almost done! " .Then when she already put down the fullstop, she sigh in relief then quickly put her jurnal under her pillow. Then she take put again and placed her kiss on the jurnal cover then just put it under the pillow once again . 

Today she doing to go on trip with her  bestfriends to Jeju Island.She is so excited about it , but at the same time, she is so sad because she have to leave her jurnal, her parents and also her lovelife , Jung Yonghwa . Well, at first she thought that maybe they would come with to the island , but due of their busy schedule and Yonghwa's tuition classes , they have to refuses the offer. Leaving all her favourite things for a week , well maybe she'll be homesick, but she really dont want to miss a trip with her bestfriends.

As Seohyun reached down at the living room , she saw her parents and Yonghwa waiting for her with their smile. She put her backpack and luggage infront the main door and quickly went back to the living room. At first she went to her parents nd hug them tightly . 

"Euomma ! Appa ! Please take care of yourself . Dont forget to eat eventhough you guys busy with works , okay ? And please dont miss me like I miss you , because its'll hurt alot and I dont want you guys to get hurt . Please takecare of my jurnal too, okay ?" Seohyun said in between her sobbing.

Her mom already in tears after hearing those word . 

"Dont say like , Hyunnie . Its not like you gonna go there forever .We both know how to take care of each other , Just go and have fun okey ?"her dad said while rub her back . All of them pulled back and look at each other with a smile plastered on their face.

"Please be safe " her mom mumbled . Then Seohyun look at her boyfriend .

When she was about to hug him , Yonghwa quikcly back off . "No , dont say goodbye with me at here . Come let me accompany you until the cab come" he said then grab Seohyun's hand and pulled her outside .

While Yonghwa still dragging her, Seohyun didnt miss her opportunity to wave her hand to her parent before completely went out . 

The moment Yonghwa and Seohyun is waiting for the cab coming at the outside of Seohyun's house ,the silent on the line . No one is talking . At sometime , Seohyun took a peek on Yonghwa . Yonghwa just keep quite and look down . 

"Yong ~ are you okay ?" Seohyun finally said 

"No. I dont feel at ease "

"Why ?"

"I dont know . I think you shouldn't leave .I think that something might be happen to you . I afraid that something bad is happen to you and I'm not there "

Seohyun chuckle and face him . She cupped his face and make him look at her . 

"Dont worry , Jung Yonghwa . I'll be fine "

"But .."

Just before Yonghwa could say anything she give him a sweet kiss .They pulled back and look into each other eyes . 

"Promise me that you'll take care of my parents okey ?"

 Yonghwa nod . " Please take care fo yourself too , Hyun ~ When you come back from the trip , I have .."

"I know I know . You already told me since last night . You have a suprise for me . And I'm looking forward for that . Oh the cab is here !" Seohyun grabbed her things and put on the cab . 

When she was about to get in the cab , Yonghwa pulled her into his embrace . He hug her tightly . 

"Please be safe , Hyun ~"

"I know . Dont worry .I'll be back soon . And I'll call you when I arrived at the hotel , okay ?"

Yonghwa hug her tighly . "Hey , I'm a human too, dont hug me that tightly ! I cannot breath " Seohyun whined

Yonghwa chuckle let go of her . "Bye, see you later "

"Yeah , make sure that your suprise really suprise me !" Seohyun said and then giving him a peck on his cheek before get in the cab.

"I love you, Hyun ~" Yonghwa shouted . But unfortunately, Seohyun already closed the door and didnt hear him . He sighed a little bit .Then he suddenly remember Seohyun last words. He smirk.

'You sure gonna be suprise . Because I'm going to ask you to marry me ' Yonghwa playing with his thought while waving at Seohyun . He enter back in Seohyun's house and said about his plan to her parent .Of course at first Seohyun's parents would be so suprise yet they being so happy about it . 

 

 

(...That Midnight...)

Yonghwa hissed under his breath when his phone is bothering his beautiful dream . He rub his eyes while take his phone beside the bed . He sit up and answer the phone call.

"Hello ?"

"Y-Yonghwa ?" Seohyun's mom ask in between her sob.

"Oh ? Ommoni ? Why are you crying ? Is everything okay ?" 

"No is not okay ! S-seohyun ..." she couldnt continue talk anymore but she keep crying .

"What happen with Seohyun ? Ommoni ? Ommoni , please take a breath . Tell me slowly , what happen ?"Yonghwa start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter