Dance, Fireworks and You

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun look up on the moonlight. She smile thinking a lot of things that happen in her life this year. God giving her soo much tears yet soo much happiness. She never felt this grateful for those who left and stayed in her life. The loud music from Sunny’s house make her look back inside before turning back and look up again. She chuckle secretly as she shook her head.

Celebrating the new year’s eve at Sunny’s place really something that you don’t want to miss. Sunny invited so many peoples from her workplace and also her social’s buddies. Since she know too many famous peoples, almost half of them in the house partying like theres no tomorrow.

Seohyun was invited since she’s one of her closest friends. At first of course she nicely turning down this invitation, then seeing Sunny doing her aeygo she finally giving in. And here she are, here at Sunny’s veranda where theres no one dare to come here and disturbed her alone time moment. Well, not being the antisocial kind of person, but Seohyun much more enjoying some quite surrounding.

From afar, theres someone that watch her with a big smile on his face. That person is  Jung Yonghwa.

He never thought that Seohyun would actually going to come to this party . He thought that she would spend her new year’s eve in her bedroom, rolling around on her bed as she read some pathetic  romance genre kind of novels. Well, he knew her for quite sometime, so he actually know what kind of person is Seohyun is.

His friends around him, trying hard to gain his attention but his eyes just cant leave the beautiful person in his life at the outside, standing alone at the veranda.

His heart thumping hard just by looking at her side profile. Oh and how love he is , looking at how she’s dressing for tonight. Wearing her long white dress that prefectly showed her curves with that wavy brown hair of hers. Damn she look so goddess. What make him turn his attention to her even more, is that her red lips.Red as blood which look so prefect on her lips.

“Hyung !” finally the guys around him whine as he just look outside.

Yonghwa chuckle as he just took a glance at each and everyone around him before turn back looking at Joohyun.

“Argh, I think that this Jung Yonghwa already out of his mind. Looking nowhere then smirking all himself, seriously like a ert. Was my stories about Simba flirting with the dog that lives next door to mine really that bored?” Jungshin whined as he pouted his lips.

Minghyuk and Jonghyun already giving him this ‘I-don’t-care-face’ to Jungshin.

“Its not bored, Jungshin-ah. It just no one even care” Jonghyun patted Jungshin’s shoulder which make the maknae almost smacked Jonghyun.

Minhyuk laugh but then turn to Yonghwa who just smile idiotly .

“Hyung !” he patted Yonghwa’s back which make Yonghwa glance at him then look back out.

Minhyuk turn his head to the same direction that Yongwha’s look at. Then he finally found whats the reason his big hyung smile like a maniac and didn’t give any response to whatever they all have been talked about.

Then Minhyuk leaned toward Yonghwa’s ear and whispered to him, “Just go, Hyung”

Yonghwa look at Minhyuk in disbelief. He shocked and confused at first hearing those words but then, after seeing he “smile”, Yonghwa finally get him. Yonghwa then look back at Jonghyun and Jungshin who still fighting about some thing. Yonghwa look back at Minghyun and found him smile assuring that he could go then he mouthed that he could take care of the guys. Jung Yonghwa smile widely as he patted the maknae shoulder as if like he saying his thanks to him.

“Talk to you guys later” he said out loud before leave the group.

Jungshin and Jonghyun look at Yonghwa’s back in disbelief as Minhyuk just smile secretly. Jungshin and Jonghyunwas about to protest to Yonghwa but Minhyuk using with his all strenght quickly pulled them both toward where the buffet is. From there, all three of them just enjoyed the meal and already forget about Yonghwa.

Back to Yonghwa, he struggle abit getting through all the peoples before he could reached to the veranda. He thought that Sunny going to invite just her closest, he never thought that she close to hundreds , no. Millions of peoples.

As for Seohyun, she took a sip of her drinks as the cold brezee hit her face.Not just face also her body. She quickly put back down the drinks on the rails beside her. Then she rubbed her arms together as she mutters something under her breath.

Just then, she felt someone stands behind her which make her body automaticaly staying still.

“You’re alone for tonight,miss? Can I sit here with you ?” the deep husky voice coming out from behind her, asking for her permission.

Being a tough women she is,she took a deep breath, “What a lame way to ask a permission like—“

Just she turn around to finish her words, she stopped. Seeing the person that she’s been missing this lately really make her clueless all of sudden.

“O-opp..—“

“What a lame way,huh?” Yonghwa scoffed then went forward as he towering infront of her.Seohyun who still shocked, blink her eyes for several times.

“O-oppa” she finally utter a word, but a bit stuttered.

“Its been a while,right Joohyunnie ?” he smile which of course make her heart thumping faster than ever.

The stare that he gave to her at somehow make her blushing hard and looked away.

“N-ne” she still stuttered.

“What are you doing here ? I thought that you didn’t like party and all” he said before moving next to her.

Seohyun’s gaze never left him. She chuckle hearing his statement.

“You know, this is Sunny’s party. So I just CANT missed it. Or I’ll be died by tomorrow”

Yonghwa chuckle then look up on the moon.

“Its full moon tonight, right ?” he said but his eyes still stick with the moon.

Seohyun hummed at his answer as she nodded her head.

“How are you, Seohyunnie ?” he ask .

“Like always. How about you , oppa?” Seohyun turn her head look at him.

“Always missing my best friend “ he then look at her with his smirk.

Once again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter