Midnight

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun rolling her body around her bed as her hand grip on her smart phone tightly. The text that she get from her parents about their delayed depature really unexpected. She just thought about seeking some advise from both of them but they just busy being busy. Meaning, her parents wont be home tonight and she all alone until next morning or maybe tomorrow night or maybe who know when.

Groaning out loud, she finally get up and put on her coat. Then she took a glance on her watch near her bedside. ’10 pm’ she mumble under her breath.

Even her mind abit hestitant about going out this kind of night, but she really in mess physically and mentally after going through her midterms. She need some air to breath . Even being alone in the house couldn’t possibly give her enough air that her brain need.

Closing the main door behind her back, she finally get out from the house. The neighbourhood somehow seems so quite tonight. Yet it feels so peaceful. Seohyun took a deep breath before start to walk out from the front yard of her house. She make sure to close the gate and keep the keys inside her pocket safely. She turned her phone in silent mode ,she don’t any distraction from anyone.

Taking breath from the night air, she walk to the convenience store near the house. From afar, she could see some people that come out and went in the store.

“Ahh, there still a few people that would go out from the house this late, huh ?” she mumble then went in the store.

Buying herself a her favourite hot cappucino and also delicious kimbab using her own money. After paying the midnight food for herself, she walked out from the store then walk straight toward the park nearby. Its not that dark since theres a lot lights on the sidewalk.

She found an empty bench and thought about sitting there for awhile.

Out of blue, a gentleman bumped into her shoulder from her front which at somehow make her lost her grip on the hot cappucino and spills it on the ground. Both of them starled. Seohyun gasped but then snapped out and was about to yelled at the guy that bumped her shoulder but she stopped.

“J-Jung Yonghwa sunbaenim ?” she stuttered abit.

Yonghwa who still shocked with this whole bumping and spill coffee on the ground situation, quickly snapped out when he heard his name has been called. He looked infront him and met with her shiny brown eyes.

“Yes?”

“Are you okey, sunbae?” she ask .

“I’m sorry for bump into you, Joohyun-sshi,” Yonghwa said politely as he bowed to her .

“Ahh, its noth—“ she stopped when she suddenly realize something. “Y-you know my name ?” Seohyun ask.

Yonghwa just shrug his shoulder then nod.

Seohyun gasped. Its not like she in honour or what but its kinda shocked for him to know her name. She thought that he would never know her name . Well, who is she to be compared with someone like him ? Jung Yonghwa, the senior in her school, her student president, one of the richest kid in her high school, talented, clever, well much more like the prefect student that you could ever imagine. Plus , he’s one of the cutest (?) hottest(?) , she don’t know . What she know is that Jung Yonghwa do have this so fcking good look and oh, don’t forget his fined body. He was like the prefect definition of dream guys that  every girls dream of. So was she. WAS…

Seo Joohyun,well, she herself don’t know how to define herself. What she know is that she’s absolutely someone that peoples would always forget about. But when its come to examination, her name would be the hot topic since she’s the top student on her grade.Peoples keep looking for her and ask some formula or something. Just during examination. Her only bestfriends already in their senior year.

“Well, Joohyun-sshi. Let me buy you another cappucino, okay ?” he offer.

Seohyun couldn’t even say a word toward him since he already jogged to the convenience store. She shook her head then slowly make her way to nearest bench and wait for him .She don’t know why , but her heart willing to wait for him.

Minutes passes, then he finally came back. Seohyun waved her hand to him the moment his head looking around and landed on her side. His smile wider when he saw her.

As he walk to her, he said in his heavy breath, “I almost thought that you already left”

Seohyun smile cheekily as he hand out her cappucino which she accepted it happily then answered him, “why would I left when somebody willing to buy me my favourite drink ?”

Yonghwa chuckle as he sit next to her. He took a deep breath before look back at her.

“I think I’ve seen you somewhere..?”

Seohyun giggle upon to hear his sudden statement. Seeing her giggling cutely, make Yonghwa’s heart flutter as he smile wider.

“What so funny about ?” he ask.

Seohyun back at him with her beautiful smile, “Well, you do remember my name but don’t remember seeing me before ?”

“Well, I’m student president. I remember a lot of student’s name and faces but I just don’t remember if we ever met eye to eye” he said.

Seohyun nodded in understament as she sipped her coffee and look away.

“Ahh ! I remember now !” he exclaimed suddenly which make Seohyun jumped abit and look at him.

Yonghwa point his index finger towards her as his smile wider. “Your friend that Hwang Tiffany,right ?”

Seohyun laugh out loud which make Yonghwa chuckle along with her laughter.

“What ? Did I say something funny, seriously ?” Yonghwa ask as he smile with his bright eyes.

Seohyun shook then waved her hand as her other hand hold still her cappucino. She finally said, “Nothing, its just that .. Why are you calling her THAT HWANG TIFFANY ?” she ask back as she hold her laughter .

“Ahh” he chuckle then continue, “Its just that, Tiffany always asking for a fight with me in the class. Everything that I do is wrong in her eyes and she always want to win . Urgh, it so frustrating debating with that kid” he whined silently.

Seohyun chuckle as she see this side of Yonghwa for the first time. She patted his shoulder which make him looked at her. She giving him figthing gesture which make him groan and she laughing out loud.

“Tiffany unni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter