Scarf

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Hyun’s POV*

Today was the day. The day that I’m going to tell him that I’m like him— no, I love him.Before he saved me from getting hit from a car, before he saved me from the bullies, before he saved me from getting detention, before he even knew my name.

Jung Yonghwa.

Just thinking the way he always smile at me already make me squirm by myself, just thinking the way my name rolled on his lips almost make me blushed like a maniac, just thinking his sleepy figure make me chuckle on my own, just thinking about him my heart flutter than dozen flowers does. God, why you make me felt that way? Why you make me this crazy in love with him? Why you make me this deeply in love with him?

I keep on holding back my feelings because I never gonna beat with his fans. His fans way moree beautiful than me, way moreee perfect than me. I would never beat that. Beside, I’m comfortable with my position in his life right now. Its better seing as his friend than “his fans”.His fans would killing each other if one of them getting to close with him also he would always ignore his fans though. So, I’m better being his friend. BUT ! ITS KILLING ME WITH JUST BEING HIS FRIEND FOR HIS WHOLE LIFE !

Its not like I hate that I’m just a friend, but I don’t want him to see me as a friend of him. I want him to see me. And only me.For that I need to let him know how I felt towards him.

I remember that one day, it was winter, I, the seventeen years old little girl, playing snow with him and others. All of us happily playing. Until he hit me with his BIG snowball. I fainted. When I get up, I already at home. Somehow, I get cold and didn’t went to school for the next day. I slept until dawn. Then I heard some noises at the front. Lazily, I opened my eyes and look around. My bedroom door was opened and there my mom. Followed behind him a boy.Beautiful boy, my boy, Jung Yonghwa.My mom told him something before left me and him in my bedroom. He walk towards me.My vision still blurry which I couldn’t see those worry eyes.But I can see all those guilty written all over his face.Maybe he think that it was his fault that make me like this. Gosh I hate myself for making him felt that way.

He wipe my face with warm towel. Then put it on my forehead. Carefully, he sit beside me. Holding my hand then let out a big sighed.Then he let go of my hand and shoving his hand in his bagpack.He  pulled out something. Its long and fluffy-looked. Right when he carefully lift my head up and wrapped my neck with those, I finally notice that it was a scarf.He carefully put my head back on the pillows before he lowered his head afterward.

“Get well soon, Joohyun-sshi” he whispered, before left me.

Somehow by that my feelings toward him grows mutual. From liking, it became loving.

*End of Hyun’s POV*

She wears the scarf almost everywhere even on her bed. Until one fine day, a group of boys came to her and bullied her. They played with her scarf which somehow make it ripped apart.

Seohyun shocked. Then she quickly try to get away from there but she couldn’t because she just a girl.She’s weak for guys like them.

As expected, Jung Yonghwa came to the rescue. He beated up those guys and made all of them apologize to Seohyun before ran away from there. Yonghwa was about to asked how was Seohyun until he saw her kneeled down and crying while holding pieces of her ripped scarf.He recognize that scarf.

Seohyun looked up at him and say her sorry.He just smile warmly and comfort her by saying that its alright but she just couldn’t stop saying her sorry.How guilty she is.

Then Yonghwa sit beside her as he gave her his scarf. He put it on her. Seohyun starled when he pulled her and wrapped her with his scarf. She felt more guilty once the way he treat her like that. Not just Seohyun didn’t took a good care of the scarf that he already gave for her but she was given his scarf instead and let him freeze right then. He even helped her beat up those bullies.Remembering all make Seohyun crying even hard.

Then she promised that she’s going to make another one. For him.

For someyears, Seohyun knitted for a new scarf.She even stayed late at night try to knitted the  prefect one like he gave to her.She does take that long because she patiently learn the lesson on how knitting a scarf and choosing such a rare material.

Now she’s 21, and he’s already 23.

Seohyun would always hide way behind him than getting closer to him, because for her, she rather being that apart than dying with his manly-self. She could be fainted just 10 feet from him. Theres one time when she didn’t even notice him just infront of her,until she look front and met with his. Just a few inch from kissing each other.

Then she’s got her nosebleed.

But theres time when she could restain herself from being all idiot toward him. Sometimes they just naturally get closed to each other and hanging just the two of them.They both could laugh at each other jokes, well more to his stupid jokes, but whatever. They both just enjoyed being with each other.

Today is White Day. People gave gifts for the loved one. Just a prefect day to confess their feelings.

Seohyun look her figure through her mirror for the last time before went out with a gift on her hand.

SHE FINALLY FINISHED KNITTING HIS SCARF ! Only god knows how much tears and sweats has been poured from her body. Because of him, she fired up and finished this.

Its not the same like the one he gave to her, but the material itself one of a kind and its made of love.Deep from her heart.

She look on her watch its already at night. She fighting with her thoughts wether she should gave to him that night or just maybe …

Nahh, he’s probably sleeping .

But…

Nahh, tomorrow is fine though.

Ugh….

 

Seohyun finally decide to gave and confessed to him that night. She couldn’t wait. So she walk through some streets then finally arrived at his house.His apartment not that far from hers. So, its easier for her to gave that gift for him.

She paused infront of the main door as she try to practice on how she going to give him the present.

“Yonghwa-sshi, please, I made this with my heart, I—“

“Sunbaenim, I’ve made this scarf with my whole heart, I hope you could –“

“Annyeonghaseyo, how are you? Ahh, actually I’ve made something—“

“Yonghwa sunbae! I’ve—“

 

 

“Seo Joohyun-sshi?”

With that make she stiffed on her spot.

“Ohoyyy ! Seohyun-ah!” he called as he walk towards her.

Seohyun slowly turn around before met with his.

His wide-cute-smile showed all over his face. His oh-so-perfect hair.His bloody-pointed-nose. His godness-dreamy-brown-eyes.His oh-my-dear-who-is-that-charming-look alike coming near her.

She swear that she saw him running towards her with his welcoming hug and then hug her as spin her around. SHE SWEAR SHE SAW THAT COMING. But…

“What are you doing here?” he asked as he stop right infront of her.

“I-I, ha-have..” then she paused as she took a deep breath while looking at his prefect figure.

Yonghwa then chuckle before, “Oh lord, you really didn’t changed don’t you, Joohyun-ah?” he joke then playfully pinch her nose.She saw his mouth saying something afterwards but she just lost the moment his skin touched with hers.

Her spirit left her body afterwards… (for a moment) BUT ! She manage to pull herself together.

She cle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter