May I?

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She walk up infront of his apartment, battling with her heart wether she should knock on the door or not. But her sobbing somehow make him alert and open up the door. Jung Yonghwa, 24 year old guy shocked seeing his bestfriend, Seo Joohyun, 22 years old, all messed up. Her hair all wet, maybe because of the weather right now that raining like cat and dog outside, and her puffy red eyes and nose. God, she really at her horrible stated.

“Op-..Opp-..Opp—a, I-,..I—“

He knew that Seohyun couldn’t properly utter a single words right now.Instantly, he pulled her into a warm hug that she’s need the most, the reason why she came here on the first place.

“H-He’s fu-in che..,cheat—ing, on-on.., m-me..” she muttered along sobbing, but Yonghwa clearly heard her. His heart ache seeing his girl this broken and mess up.All Yonghwa can do is tighten his embrace as if he wouldn’t let any pain touch her, not anymore.

“H-h-e,S-so stup-pid. I-I h-hat-te h-hi-im” she muttered again, softly hit Yonghwa  on his chest, imagining that it was her boyf—, newly EX-boyfriend.

Yonghwa soothing her with a assuring words, saying that’s all fine now, so her could let it all out now.

Deep in his heart, he already planning a SUPERB murdering plan for that stupid guy. He knew that the next time he sees him anywhere, he would bomming him and shoot his other little pieces part into dust! HE WOULD! But first, she need him. Needing him to be there with her,comforting her, assuring that everything going to be fine and alright. She’s his priority.

Then they both walk in his apartment and went to his bedroom. Since the bed is the most comforting place. He didnt mind if she wet his bed but, he didnt want her to catch cold. So he brings her a towel and wrap it all over her head and body. 

He dry her hair up a little before tost the towel in his other dirty laundry.

Yonghwa rest his back on the headboard while Seohyun lean on his chest, their legs tangled each other,under the blanket. He wrapped his arms around her as she circle her arms around his waist. Seohyun let Yonghwa playing with her hair, somehow she find it the most comforting thing in the world beside his warm hug. Eveything that Yonghwa’s act mostly the warmest thing that she like the most aside her mother’s.

“You remember when we first got ourself to buy ice cream, without parents?” Yonghwa finally break the silent between them.

Seohyun quitely nod her head.

He chuckle before said, “That time when you fall and the ice cream all over your face, I swear I was about to laugh out loud, but your tears make me brushed off the thought. That time, I swear that I wont let any tears coming out from your eyes, ever again. I promise to myself that I would personally destroy whatever that make you crying, even myself.”

Seohyun smile weakly, she knew since its been thousand times already Yonghwa told her this story, just to remind her to be happy all the time so Yonghwa wouldn’t be a murderer.

“God, I’m going to blow up his head and dump his body at some unliving planet,” then he curses under his breath.

Then that was the first time, he heard her chuckle eventhough not as loud as he could remember, but enough to know that she’s abit better right now.

Then, she tighten her hold on him. Seohyun somehow felt so warm around him and she liked it a lot. She like the warmth that she had whenever she’s with him.

“You feel so warm” she muttered under her breath.

Yonghwa chuckle lowly.He knew that Seohyun always said that whenever they both cuddling each other. He somehow felt proud of it. He could make his girl felt so warm and comfortable.

“I’m sorry for showing up like this, this late at night” she mutter again.

The guy shook his head as he said,”its fine. I don’t mind Seohyunnie”

“Thanks for doing this stupid girl for a favor” she said again, with a weak smile plaster on her face.

“Hey, you are not stupid. It’s a fate for you to find someone else even worthy. Its not you fault that you fall in love with the wrong guy. Beside, if you want the best result, you need to learn from falling first, right?” he answer as keep on soothing her hair.

Seohyun move closer towards Yonghwa as she start sobbing back.

“There, there. Stop thinking about it. I’m here for you” Yonghwa once again persuade her.

The little girl nod then make herself to stop crying. She stay still as hold onto his shirt. Yonghwa didn’t say anything as he keep soothing her hair lovingly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter