Inlove

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa look at her left side, talking and smiling as she brush a strand of hair behind her ear. She bit her lower lips as she keep on listening to her friends talking . Yonghwa just amazed by her beauty . Her pointed nose, her dark brown eyes same as her dark brown hair and her sweetest smile. Just then she laugh which make Yonghwa in awed and his heart flutter.

"Hyung ! Did you listen to me ?" Minhyuk groaned as he waved his hand infront of Yonghwa face, try to bring him back to reality .

Yonghwa snapped out and look at his most adorable dongsaeng. "Yes, Minhyuk ? What did you say ?"

Minhyuk sighed . Then he continue complaint how difficult it is working with Lee Jungshin his new lab partner. Yonghwa once again spaced out and sometime glanced at the most beautiful girl in his college , Seo Joohyun . He never get enough looking at her. He know that he just a nobody in the college and just having crush with her. Who is he ? Like seriously . He and her ? Like heaven and earth . 

He sighed as he try to listen to Minhyuk again . He look back at Minhyuk . Which the moment he looked at Minhyuk, Minhyuk already smirking at him .

"What ?" Yonghwa ask innocently. 

"I know you like her" he teasing him .

"Who ?"

"Dont play innocent with me , Hyung . I know it . I know you have this crush feeling with that Seohyun for months.I saw the way you look at her . Why dont you go and talk to her "

Yonghwa chuckle in shy as he rubbed at the back os his neck ."Naah, man . Who I am ? Talking to her ? That would be nice but it would be stupid thing to do"

Minhyuk rolled his eyes "Then just looking at her like that and doing nothing would make you more like a stupid person . Come on! If you want her, ask her on date or something "

"You know that I dont do romantic or romance or .."

"Eii, this hyung . Just be yourself , hyung " Minhyuk patted his shoulder before leaving him alone at the cafeteria and walk to his next class. 

Jung Yonghwa sighed as he look down and rested his head on the table.He keep on thinking what his dongsaengs just said to him .

"Just be yourself, hyung" 

It keeps on replay in his head. Yonghwa groaned then heads up . The moment his heads up, Seohyun already on her way to him which make Yonghwa widen his eyes and his heart beat rapidly . 

And now Seohyun already stand infront of him with her hand holding couple of notebooks and textbooks, sliding her bag on her shoulder. She throw him her famous sweet smile. Just then wind which make her hair blocked her face . She quickly fixed back her hair with her left hand . Yonghwa can see her cheeks flushed in red.Is she blushing ..? Yonghwa think.

"Hi " she said as she look at him.

Yonghwa quickly snapped out and look at her with his awkward smile. 

"Hi,Seo Joohyun right ?"

Seohyun nod . "Just called me Seohyun"

"I'm Jung .."

"Yonghwa . I know "

Yonghwa once again widen his eyes. How did she ...

"How did you know my name ?"

"Well, a student suggest me to you "

"Suggest you to me ? For what ?"

"Well he said that you're great at art "

Yonghwa heart flutter . "Well , I'm not that great .. I'm just like to sketch " he said as he rubbed behind his neck,

"Dont be such a humble . I saw you work.It such amazing ! So, can you please teach me? "

Yonghwa look at her . He saw her eyes pleading him to teach her by sparkling at him. Yonghwa gasped. 

"So?" Seohyun ask .

"At your house ? Is it okay ?" Yonghwa snapped out and quickly agreed with it .

Seohyun smile in satisfaction then she nod . "3 pm ?"

Yonghwa smile then nod . "See you then "

Seohyun nod again then walk away . Yonghwa keep his eyes on her .Just then Minghyuk suprised him from back . 

"Damn it , Minhyuk ! You could give me a heart attack ! "

"Eii, hyung . Seohyun the one who give you heart attack . Not me ." Minghyuk , which only make Minghyuk receive a hit on his head from Yonghwa.

"You told her about the art right ?"

Minghyuk just showed his smirk . Yonghwa glared at him . 

"What ? She ask around and she ask me . I just remember you the moment she talks about art. Then I told her about you . She interest so I tell her to approach to you since you being so "shy" " Minghyuk again .

"Eii, this kid.You really want to die  .."

"And someday you'll thanked me"

Yonghwa looked him with a death stare and took a deep breath . 

 

..(3 pm) ...

Yonghwa ring the doorbell infront of a simple white storey house with a garden filled with a lot of flowers. He bets that Seohyun's mom loved to gardening. The flowers is so beautiful . Just then , the door is open wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter