We're so fine

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Gosh,that beautiful smile of hers. Oh, and those eyesmile along with the twinkle that I almost thought that there was thousand stars living in there. Ahh just look at those pretty smile of her. God, why you make her just that fine. Just that prefect.I couldn’t believe with my own eyes with what I see infront of me. She just so beautiful.Oh ! The way she flipped her hair to the sides. Gosh my heart, help me! Its melt !’ Yonghwa bit his lips to prevent himself to look much more weirder than he already is. But he is.Two friends that sit beside him look at Yonghwa weirdly.

“Hyung, did you see what I see right now?” Jungshin elbowed Jonghyun as he keep on look at Yonghwa.

“I do.This Jung Yonghwa already out of his mind already.God, finally …” he exclaimed which make the younger slap his arms slightly.

“I’m not going to laugh at your stupid joke, hyung” Jungshin rolling his eyes.

“Yah! I don’t make stu—“

“Heyyo! Whats are you guys talking about?” just at the right time, Kang Minhyuk came and sit beside Jungshin.He has this cute smile plastered on his pretty face.

“Look at Yonghwa hyung. He’s been smiling and acting like that since we got here” Jungshin point to Yonghwa.

As Minhyuk’s eyes landed at Yonghwa, he then followed where in the world Yonghwa is looking at and there he met with Seo Joohyun, one of the honour student of their college, oh he’s admit that Joohyun really look so beautiful mentally and physically. Her soul. Her brain. She sure one of the finest student that he ever met. But he just only admire her. Not having this boy crush on her. If he does, Yonghwa hyung going to bury him alive.

Minhyuk look back at Yonghwa then smirk as he shook his head.

“Ah… I know why the hell his acting like this,” Minghyuk said.

“We both also know,kiddo” Jonghyun rolling his eyes as he mention it.Jungshin  look at Jonghyun with his furrowed eyebrows then move closer to him.He then whispered to Jonghyun, “We do ?”

Vice versa. Jonghyun slap Jungshin’s arm.Then they both start to arguing.

Laughing at the scene, Minhyuk then look back at Yonghwa.He leave those two bickering about something as he move beside Yonghwa. He patted Yonghwa’s shoulder which succesfully make the elder turn his attention to him along with his creepy wide smile.

“Hyung, you do know that you look so creepy right now, right ?”

Yonghwa just keep on smiling at him.

“You know you could just go there and talk to her, like a normal people right? Like a boyfriend should do to their girlfriend, right? “ Minghyuk continue.

True ,that the fact is, Yonghwa and Seohyun officially a couple, but Yonghwa just too shy to show the public about their realtionship. Its not that he’s being coward or something but seriously, look  at him and compare him with SEO JOOHYUN! Like heaven and earth ! Like butterfly and mosquito! Like cinderella and donald duck! Like –

“Hyung!”

Yonghwa snapped out then let out a big sighed.

Looking at his hyung like that, he finally understood.Then he glared at Jungshin and Jonghyun for them to shut up .They both finally shut up then moved closer to Minhyuk and Yonghwa, so they also joined the coversation.After hear whatever Minhyuk has whispered to them, they both finally spoke to Yonghwa.

Well, all three of them guessed that Yonghwa lose his confident as he too compared himself with Seohyun. They are guessing right but the fact is, Yonghwa just too afraid of what the people around him think about him dating with Seohyun.He just afraid that how people would comment how unprefect they are for each other or how they just not fine for each other…

“C’mon, Yonghwa hyung ~ Seohyun already picked you as her boyfriend. You should be feeling lucky because of that. Out of thousands men in this college, she picked you. Wasn’t that incredible? You are so lucky hyung !” Jungshin exclaimed.

Jonghyun look at Yonghwa before said, “This kiddo have his point there, Yonghwa. You’re really lucky.I mean, Seohyunnie really one of the kind. Stop worrying about something that stupid. I kno— I mean, we all know what are you thinking right now. Which is so nonsense ! You need to think that how you should improve on your relationship with her. I know that you guys already do skinship and all, but your relationship just too low profile. You need to show the world that Seohyun is yours”

“Jonghyun hyung are right. Sometimes, I didn’t even realize that you already in relationship with Seohyun because its rare to see both of you dated or doing something together in public.You  guys already in a relationship for almost half of year ! Still, no one knew your relationship and sometime when you look at her from distance people start to think that you just having a big crush on her when actually you’re her boyfriend ! ”Minhyuk continue.

“ Ahh, giving hyung this talk is nonsense! How about calling her here?” Jungshin finally suggest.

Jonghyun and Minhyuk already nod their head eagerly as Yonghwa shook his head with his almost burst eyes.

“Just call her to come here, Jungshin-ah !”

“Call her now !”

“Yah !Three of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter