Lion Heart

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You cant be real, right Hyunnie?” Yonghwa ask as he look at his beloved, Seohyun, trying to figure that Seohyun actually playing fool with him. But all he could see that happiness-rainbow-unicorn-happy-world all over her eyes. She seems like a kid who just saw a big-yummy candy when she suggesting him this plan.

Yonghwa sighed then look down on his feet.

“I believe oppa can do it! Beside, I’m asking you nicely! Not like you guys did to me. Jungshin just dragged me out and put me on stage, just like that” Seohyun pursue her lips once the memory of her being upstage a few months ago with the guys came through her mind and make her boiling up.

“Beside, you already promise me that you gonna go on stage with us” she blink her eyes several time like a cutie cat, trying to do aeygo on him.

Yonghwa groaned as he look at her disbelief. He couldn’t believe that Seohyun actually make him doing this.

“I didn’t even promise you! ACTUALLY, I didn’t get to say anything! At all!” he trying to defending himself.

Seohyun rolled her eyes before moving herself closer to Yonghwa. She straddle on his laps then resting her head on his chest.She draw a visible circle on his chest, trying to presuade him somehow. She could feel those ranging breathing from Yonghwa. Seohyun knew that Yonghwa hate this kind position because sooner he’s going to giving up on her.

“Hyun~” he whined which make her chuckle.

Seohyun look up at Yonghwa then their eyes met with each other, “Please pretty please~ For me?”

Yonghwa shut his eyes before let out a heavy sighed.

“I willing to do anything for you but dancing to ‘Check’ on stage, even infront of thousands of people”

“How ‘bout ‘You think’?”

“Juhyun~” once again Yonghwa whining.

Seohyun chuckle then soothing with him another suggestion, “Then…, ‘Catch me if you can’ ?”

Yonghwa’s eyes widenen then he look down at her.Seohyun laughing which make the latter whining out loud.

“Oh you being a baby here, oppa.C’mon. I know that you could do something on stage with us”

Yonghwa then smile like an idiot then said, “what if I sing for you something?And you girls coul–”

“No! You’re lame.I want to see you dancing to SNSD’s song.Please~ Just do Lion heart. Its not that bad” She then smile for him.

“Its bad! I gonna show my booty to Sones” he whine again which received a chuckle from Seohyun.

“Choding!No one wants to look at your !” she said before continue laughing at his comment.

Yonghwa smile cheekily as he answer, “ I know you do” then he smirk .                  

Seohyun laughing much louder at his comment, “You’re gross. I cant believe from one second you're this Choding as hell, and then next you’re prevert ahjussi.”

“Ahjussi? Excuse me, you missy. Who are you said that I’m ahjussi. I’m just two years older than you”

“Still an ahjussi,” Seohyun teases which then she do merong towards him.Yonghwa laugh at her childishness behave before tickling her.

Seohyun plead for him to stop as she keep on laughing, feeling ticklish.

After a while Yonghwa finally stop then look at her. Her eyes twinkle the very moment he look deep into her. It’s the same like the first time they both look straight into their eyes together. Seohyun’s eyes when their twinkle really make him gone crazy no matter how many time its twinkle toward him.He sure Seohyun could felt his heart thumping hard right now.

Yonghwa took a deep breath before finally make up his mind, “fine”

Seohyun til her head, confuse at his sudden word.

“Fine? What fine?”

Yonghwa rolling his eyes before darting a glare at his girl, “Fine, I’ll do it, you dummy”

Seohyun gasped before tighten her hold on him, trying to confirm that it was really him and saying those words.

“Do ‘Lion Heart’ ?” she ask him, excitedly.

He shrugging at the thought before nodding as show her a weak smile. He already imagine the guys rolling around and laughing like a maniac at the living room as they monitoring him throught fancams or something.Jonghyun was right, he’s dead.

On the other hand, Seohyun squeled before hugging her boyfriend.She didn’t know what possesed him until make him said those magic words. But its really him saying those words and she really cant wait for their upcoming concert.

“Oh, Yong Seobangg~” finally the whole group of Girls’ Generation approach them. All of them was about to do their practice for their upcoming concert. Perfect timing for Yonghwa to learn the dance with them exactly.

As Yonghwa greet all the members, Seohyun quickly told her  unnies about the news.Whole members of Girls’ Generation shock at first but then laughing at Yonghwa. Even Sooyoung and Yuri hit Yonghwa while laughing. They all surprise hearing the news.

“Oh My god ! Are you for real ?” Tiffany ask, trying hard holding on her laughter.

Yonghwa could only sigh before nodding his head weakly.

Once again, he strike another laughing party around him and Seohyun.His girlfriend seems just chuckle seeing her unnies’ reaction.

“Oh god! Yong Seobang! You are so funny!” Yoona laughing as she rolling down on floor.Others just keep on laughing while hitting each other, others join Yoona rolling on the ground.

Seohyun giggling along her members as Yonghwa close his eyes as he pray so he could  endure this pain that stab straight on his heart for a moment.

After awhile, Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter