Everything

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa sit behind Seohyun as his legs on either sides of her. They both doing their usually hang out, on her places. She lives by herself with an apartment that has been bought by her parents. Seohyun’s bestfriend, Yonghwa also lives alone and also having an apartment by himself too. They both have been friends since their kindergarden.

Seohyun giggles as Yonghwa keep playing with her hairs.

“What are you laughing at?” Yonghwa finally ask since he knew that Seohyun is not affected with what is he doing to her.

She show him her conversation between her and some dude name Baek Ah. He frowned before he hum in reponse.

“He’s so funny! Was it possible for someone being this funny yet so hot looking?”

Her question make his blood boiling as ever. She keep on boosting about him over and over again before she stop to reply his text. Yonghwa already stop playing with her hair.True that he knew Seohyun going to fall in with that dude, but he know that he’s wayyyyyy better than that dude.

He then snatch her phone before swiftly call that Baek Ah boy.Just before a single ring, Baek Ah already answer the call with a happy voice.

Seohyun starled with Yonghwa sudden action, she couldn’t do anything beside that because she knew that whatever she try to fight for unworthy because of her strenght. She look at Yonghwa just hoping that he wouldn’t say anything stupid.She knew that Yonghwa didn’t like when she talk about some other guys, but looking at him getting all mad make him look adorable. Somehow like he’s jealous, which she knew he actually not. He just don’t like talking someone that he doesn’t know. So does she. She also hate when he talked about some other girls, but she knew Yonghwa just too shy talking to some other girls except for herself.

“I never thought that you already miss my vo—“

“Kid, look. I’m SEO FREAKING JOOHYUN’S BOYFRIEND. So, I advice you that you better stay out from her life this immediatly, understand?” he warned which make Seohyun blushed at his word.

Yonghwa heard the guy chuckle at the end of the line which make him frown his face. Then Baek Ah speak, “So, you’re the JUNG YONGHWA that Seohyun has been talking about?”

“Seohyun has been talking about?” Yonghwa question as he glared down at Seohyun.Seohyun look away as she trying her best being innocent as ever. She knew that Baek Ah told Yonghwa about her talking around about Yonghwa.

The other line dude chuckle again before said, “Yeah. Finally nice to hear your voice, hyung! I’m Seohyun’s classmate, Baek Ah. Oh, you can stop pretending be someone that you’re not be. Pfftt, I know you just her friend , hyung” he tease before continue, “Can I ask you something?”

Yonghwa starled the moment he introduced himself towards him and about him being just her friend but then snap out when the kid trying to ask him a question. “what?”

“Can I go on date with Seohyunnie?”

 

(…)

Yonghwa finally ended tha call as he throw the phone at its own owner.

All Seohyun could hear from Yonghwa when he talking on the phone just know, just a few humming and couple of favourite things that she like to do along with some of her favourite foods.

Seohyun blink her eyes as she look at Yonghwa get up from his seat. She almost fall back but fortunately her elbows support her. Yonghwa went to the kitchen to get himself a water and went straight to the front and left her apartment. Seohyun blankly staring all his movement until his dissapeared. His face showed that he’s having a badmood so she trying not worked him up by asking what they’ve been talking about. She knew that its going to be a bad news if she ask those.

She quickly text Baek Ah trying to ask what they’ve been talking about just now.

Minutes later, Baek Ah’s answer surprised Seohyun which make her more dumbfounded.

“Get ready tonight,love. We’re going on a date”

 

{…}

Who wouldn’t fall in love with some other gender after hanging out for such a long time? Somehow, your feeling start to develop for each other but you wont know because you just too scared that you might ruined the friendship that you had with that friend of yours. So that’s why either one of the bestfriend wouldn’t risk any chance by confess their true feeling because they might lose each other. So rather than giving a try, they rather keep their  feeling for themselves and still being the best of friends.

And that’s happen in Seohyun and Yonghwa’s friendship. They both are just too afraid that they both might ruin or even lose each other. People around them know that they like each other but they keep on deniying if ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter