The secret

Yongseo's stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Class, meet your new classmate!" Ms Sooyoung said as she show the class the new kid that standing beside her. 

All eyes already on him, except for Seohyun.Seohyun still busy writing her note in her memo. Well she really didnt care what happen actually.

Then the whole class start ti whispering about how familiar that new kid, how handsome that new kid and how nuce his smile is.

"Well, some of you might know him before because he used to live here . Until 2 years ago he and his family had to moved to Seoul because of some matter.And now, he and his family moved back here again"

With some of that infomation that was given by Ms.Sooyoung ,Seohyun at somehow she look up and want to see who is that person is.

Her eyes widenen as she saw clearly his face.

'No, it cant be!' she think.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jung ..."

"Yonghwa?" Seohyun cut his introduction and make all eyes on her . 

"Well someone do know you , Jung Yonghwa sshi" Ms. Sooyoung said . 

Yomghwa just smirk as he look at Seohyun.

"Well then you guys can know about him even more later. Find yourself a place to sit quickly so we can start the lesson, Yonghwa-sshi" Ms. Sooyoung said to Yonghwa. Yonghwa nod and bow to her slightly .

Yonghwa walk to Seohyun who sit behind of the class.Well beside her is empty, more like only empty sit in that class. Like it or no, Yonghwa have to sit right next to her.

Seohyun already know that he will sit beside her , quickly she give him a death stare then she put her bag at the empty sit as if she give him warning not to sit next to her .

But Yonghwa just ignore it. He pull her bag and put it on Seohyun's table.

"Yah!" Seohyun spat .

Yonghwa just show her his smirk.

"I'm sorry. I have to sit here because theres no empty sit left in this class.So, like or not, you have to sit right next to me, okay ?"he scoffed.

Seohyun sigh as she look away.

During recess, Seohyun went to the canteen with her friends,Yoona and Hyoyeon.

"Seohyunnie, it seems like you know that new kid and seems like you two have something going on " Yoona try to fooling around with Seohyun.

Seohyun just give her death stare to her adorable friend. 

"I hate him" she finally said.

"Why you hate him ? Did he do something worst to you back then ?" Hyoyeon ask.

"Yes !Well, I used to confess to him by giving him a letter. Then he say it out loud the contents inside the letter. All of his friends were laughing at me . Urghh ! Its so embrassing you know ?"

Both Hyoyeon and Yoona already laughing hard the moment Seohyun said that she confess her feeling to Yonghwa by giving him a letter.Just then, Seohyun hit their arms.

"Yah ! Why are you laughing at me ! Its not nice you know ! You two as my friend should support me ! Not laughing at me ! Eii , jeongmal !!"Seohyun start to sulk . 

"Eii, Hyunnie . Dont be like this. We laughing because we never thought that you used to confess your feeling . Why you didnt tell us before ?" Hyoyeon ask as she and Yoona try to hold their laugh .

Seohyun sigh.

"Because its a secret " Seohyun look down . 

Just then, Yonghwa who is lonely , saw Seohyun walking toward to the canteen with her friends. So, he waved his hand to Seohyun eventhough Seohyun didnt see it but her friends do see it.And they both chuckle.Yonghwa run to them.

"Speaking of the devil.." Yoona said.

Yonghwa greet all of them and slightly bow to them.Hyoyeon and Yoona quickly leave both of them. As Seohyun heard his voice she quickly looked up.

"What do you want?" Seohyun ask, annoyed,

"Hey, my old friend ! I want you to show me around this school. Can you ?"Yonghwa smirked.

"No ! I'm busy and hungry . Go find yourself some other friend!" Seohyun continue to step ahead but then she stop.

"You know that I still have your letter right ?" 

Seohyun turn around and face Yonghwa. "Dont you dare ..."

"Dare what ? Aww ~ Does our classmate didnt know about you used to confess your feeling to a boy ?" he scoffed while using his puppy eyes. 

Seohyun give him I-really-gonna-killing-you stare to Yonghwa. As Yonghwa he gives her his merong . 

"So, You wanna show me the school or no ?" he ask .

"Fine ! Lets go ! But first let me buy something to eat" Seohyun said as she walk ahead, leaving him smirking like an idiot .

Since then, Yonghwa always "bullied" Seohyun . Whenever he need helps or something he always come to Seohyun and ask for it. If Seohyun didnt want to, he will read a little bit of her confession . Such as ,

"I love you, Jung Yonghwa" or 

"My feeling toward you will forever be remain"or

showing off her a little bit of her confession letter or threathing her with something else..Oh and of course Seohyun been annoyed by it . She always doing things for him, even she have to wait for him at the outside of the toilet.Hell yeah she feel so embarassing by doing it.But if she didnt do it, all of her classmate will know that she used to write a confession . For them, she is a little bit boyish but in a cute way and they sure know that she would never confess first to any boy. So, if the letter get to her classmates, she'll get a loud "cheering" from them and she'll be so shame.

Just then the bells ring which mean shcoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter