Secrets

The Gift

Abby! Hi! Thank you for subscribing! This chapter is for you! Saranghae chingu!


 

Author's POV

CL was on her way home from Dara's house, thinking about Dara and her manager. She could see it clearly that the Jiyong guy was treating Dara differently. She was happy that there was another person loving her friend as she is. Yes, she knew clearly that Dara is beautiful, kind, and has many admirers but she could not deny the fact that most of them just want her face and her body. Dara has beauty and brains which would make most of the boys want her. She also knew that she was the one to shove all Dara's ert admirers away from them and she was proud of it. She was the one testing them all if they deserve her friend but none of them passed. She was very protective when it comes to her friends. She loved them with all her heart as they were her peace. Peace from all the problems she had in her home and school.

She did not notice that there was a certain guy following her from the moment she left Dara's apartment. When she was in her room, that was the time she notice that there was someone hiding under the tree near her room.

 

CL's POV

Who the heck is that? Why is he looking at my room? Is he looking at me? Wait a minute, that figure looks familiar. No Chaerin, he's not whom you're thinking. You know he won't bug you in your home, he only bugs you at school. Is he serious in courting me? It gives me chills. Him? Serious? Wake up Chaerin! You know he is a big playboy. Don't believe him. Don't believe him. Don't believe him... But what if he is really serious?

 

A/N: Yes peeps, you guess it right. It's Seungri who was outside CL's house!

 

Seungri's POV

Of all the girls in the world, why do I have to fall for you, you cat! I feel so stupid following you but what can I do? You won't believe every single word I say. Am I that kind of a player? I only tease girls but I do not love them as much as I love you... Did I just said love?... This is crazy. What have you done to me cat?!?!

I am still looking at her and then... she saw me... she saw me?... Heck! Run Seungri!

 

Author's POV

Seungri ran as fast as he could while CL just wondered why he ran.

On the other hand, Bom was staring at her phone with TOP's number on the screen. She was contemplating if she would call him or not. She had a huge crush at TOP and up until now, she does not have the courage to say it to him. She was thinking hard that when her mom called her, she got shocked and pressed the call button accidentally.

 

BOM's POV

Omo! Ottoke? Ottoke? Omma why did you startled me. Ottoke? Ottoke!?!?

"Hello?" Top said.

Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! Calm down Park Bom! Answer him... Answer him.

"Hello? Are you playing pranks on me? Cause if you do, I don't have time for it."

Ottoke!!!!

"I'm hanging up. Bye."

Nooooooooooo!!!

"Annyeong TOP-ssi. Did I disturb you?" act normal Bom. Don't be nervous.

"Bom?"

"Neh."

"Of course you're not disturbing me. How can I help you?"

I sighed. Thank God I did not disturb him. "Nothing. Actually, I just don't have anything to do. Just got back from Dara's."

"How is she? Is she fine now? I was worried about her."

Maybe he likes Dara more than me. It's okay as long as it's Dara... But it hurts. I like you more than you like her.

"Are you still there Bom?" he asked.

A single tear dropped in my eyes. "Yes, she's fine. Still resting. Well, gotta go now. I remember I still have to finish my assignments. Bye." I ended the call. Would he asked the same if I am in Dara's situation?

 

TOP's POV

My heart skipped a beat when she called me. I never imagined that she would call me. Am I that slow to do the first move? But why did she ended the call right away? Did I said something wrong? Think Seunghyun. What possible reasons that may upset her? I only asked her about Dara. Wait a minute. Is she jealous? I'm smiling like an idiot now. I can't help to feel giddy thinking she was jealous.

Someday Park Bom... Someday... But Dara...

 

Author's POV

After work, Jiyong arrived home while his father was waiting for him in the dining room.

"How was the first day, son?" YG asked while taking a sip of his wine.

"It's fine, dad. They are all fun to work with. I like it there a lot." he smiled but his smile did not reach his eyes.

"How about school? How was your first day?" YG asked curiously.

"It's fun. Very diferent from home schooling. I am sure I will enjoy it very much but I hope the girls would stay away from me." he said annoyingly.

YG laughed at his son. This would be the first time that his son complained about girls surrounding him. He used to enjoy the presence of girls, and now he was annoyed. I guess I made the right decision letting him study in a school, YG thought.

"How was Dara?", he eyed his son to see his reaction. His guess was right. Jiyong's face changed to a worried look.

"She was getting well when I left her. She should really move out of that place, dad."

"She can move out anytime she wants. The problem is, would she accept the offer and move out?" YG asked seriously.

"I do hope so, dad. I do hope so."

 

 



Intrigued on what they are talking about? Well, you will know it soon.

Welcome to my new subbies and thank you for my current subbies. hengsho!

I edited it since I found some wrong spellings. Mianhae.