The Second Meeting

The Gift

Someone's POV

This is so tiring. From school, I have to go to the cake shop to meet my soon to be employees. You are wondering why I have employees? You will know later. But for now, I am happy even though I am tired. Happy because I was able to meet her. I didn't know she was that beautiful. She looked like a goddess in my eyes, I don't know about yours. I'm kind of thinking to back out in my decision but I won't. I never will. I hope I made the right decision though.

 

In the Cake Shop

"Unnie, what took you so long? Good thing the manager did not arrived yet." Gong Minzy or Minzy approached Dara who looked exhausted.

"Mianhae Mingkki-ah. I just caught some troubles at school." Dara explained her what happened.

"Are you okay unnie?"

"I am fine, don't worry." Dara assured her and went to her station which was the counter.

She smiled and chatted with her workmates which were Dong Youngbae or Taeyang (waiter and musician), Park Ji Yeon or Gummy (waitress), Kang Daesung or Daesung (junior baker), Daniel Armand Lee or Tablo (senior baker), Park Hong-jun or Teddy (senior baker) and Lee Ha Yi or Lee Hi (waitress). She loved her work, as well as her workmates. They are like a family on work. They never treat each other differently. On the other half, they love her as well. She is like a gem to them. Without Dara, their day would never be the same.

"Have you heard the news that we have a new manager?" Gummy said while wiping some of the tables.

"Omo! What happen to Ji Woo-unnie?" Dara asked worriedly.

"You really don't listen sometimes, do you?" Taeyang teased Dara.

"Oh shut it Bae. I listened. It may have slipped my mind." She stuck her tongue out at him. They all laughed at her playfulness.

"Just to remind you noona that Ji Woo-noona took her maternity leave." Daesung said while the bakers are on their break time.

"Oh, now I remember" Dara said as she playfully hit her head. They laughed at her again.

Later that time, they had lots of customers which they happily served. On that evening, their boss talked to them.

Kwon Hyun Suk (YG) cleared his throat. "Thank you for your hard work. I know you are all tired so I would not make this long. Since Ji Woo is on her leave, we would be having our new manager. Guys, I want you to meet my son, Kwon Jiyong, as your new manager."

"You!" Dara and Jiyong pointed each other while the others are looking at them.

"Do you know each other Dara-ssi?" YG asked.

"She's the one that I told you, dad." Jiyong interrupted.

"Oh! I apologize for what my son did to you." YG bowed down.

"No, it's okay, sajangnim. I'm totally fine."

Teddy raised his hand. "It's not that I judged your decision sajangnim but is he ready to handle us? He is too young to do the job. We don't really want to lose our job. It's not that I judged you as well Sir Jiyong."

"Yes, sajangnim. We really can't afford to lose the job as it is the only way to support our studies." Minzy seconded, afraid that she will lose the job once the manager failed.

YG was about to answer them but Jiyong interrupted. "Good evening, I am Kwon Jiyong. I know you are doubting my skill due to my age but I can assure you that I have known the business since I was 10. I have been studying about the business with my father. I will make sure that I would never fail as I do not want you to lose your jobs as well. I will take all the responsibilities so I hope you will trust me on this." Jiyong bowed.

"There's no need for you to bow to us, Sir. We do understand you. We just want to make sure." Jiyong looked at Dara while Dara just smiled.

Tablo nod. "Dara's right. So I guess this is it. Welcome to the Family!"

They all bow down at Jiyong and YG. "Please take care of us."

Jiyong beamed them with his gummy smile and bow down as well. "Please take care of me as well".

 

 


I know it's lame but I hope you take time reading it. I will do my best to update as fast as I can. I'm a new writer or author btw so please be patient with me and don't forget to leave your comments.