The Confession II

The Gift

Bom's POV

I should have trust Dara. She already told me that she doesn't love him. I should trust her... But what if TOP really loves her? What should I do? Argh, Park Bom! Trust your friend will you?!

I need to clear my mind. I better go to the rooftop for fresh air. On the way to the rooftop, I saw Taeyang ran away.

 

Why is the door open? Maybe Taeyang left without closing the door.

"Are you okay?"

I know that voice. It's Dara.

"I'm fine... I hope no one will disturb us now... Dara, I want to say...I like you. I like you a lot."

I am sure that's TOP. I don't need to hear more. I need to leave, fast.

Don't cry, Bom. Be happy for them... I should be happy for them... It hurts but I should be happy for them. I can't stop my tears.

 

Author's POV

"I like you a lot... In fact, I even love you... as a friend." TOP said in a low voice.

Dara stare at TOP, thinking on how to answer him without hurting his feelings. It took her minutes to realize what TOP said. "What did you just said?"

TOP blushed. "I said I love you... as a friend."

"God, you scared me Tabi!" She slapped his shoulder. "I thought you would really confess to me. I was so nervous! I was thinking of ways on how to reject you without hurting your feelings." she pouted.

"In your dreams, Tokki." he laughed which earned him another slap on his shoulder. He just kept on laughing while Dara was still pouting. "Actually, at first I thought I love you more than a friend. But after I sorted my feelings, I realized it was not you that I love."

"I know who it is." she teased. "Should I mention the name?" TOP blushed while Dara was laughing at him this time. "It's Bom, right?" she smirked while TOP blushed harder. "I should tell Bom about this." She was about to leave laughing when TOP stopped her.

"Please don't tell her yet. Let me be the on to tell it to her on the right time." he looked away.

"Alright.. But be sure to tell her fast, she might think you really like me... Is that the reason why you want to talk to me? To inform me that you love me as a friend?" she teased again.

"Yah! I just don't want you to get the wrong idea. You have been avoiding me lately that is why I need to clarify things." he defended.

"Chill! I am just joking." she laughed out loud. "Let's go home, Tabi. And for scaring Taeyang, you will be my slave for one week."

"What if i won't do it?" he challenged.

"I will tell Bom that you like her." She beamed him her gorgeous smile.

"Alright, you win." he sighed in defeat.

She tossed her bag to TOP which he caught right away. She smiled and started to leave.

 

On the parking lot, Jiyong, Minzy, Daesung, and Youngbae were waiting patiently and saw that TOP was carrying Dara's bag. TOP handed Dara's bag and left without saying a word and blushing while Dara was about to burst out laughing. Jiyong was about to ask her on what happen but he decided to just wait for Dara to share it to him.

"Did he confess to you, Dara-ah?" Youngbae asked straightly.

"Why did you say so?" Dara asked innocently.

"He was holding your hand when I saw you." he answered while Jiyong flinched.

"You seemed to be happy too unnie. Did he really confess to you?" Minzy asked.

"Do you have a boyfriend now, noona?" Daesung asked happily.

"It's a secret... Let's go to the shop! I miss working there." she entered the car first, followed by the others.

 

On the other hand, TOP walked to the nearest park to think of the things happened when he heard sobs. He walked to the place where the sob came from and stunned to see Bom crying.

 

Back in the car, Jiyong just kept on silent while Dara was talking with the others. Dara noticed this.

"Oppa, are you okay?" she worriedly asked while the others watched her in silence. They still don't have the guts to talk to Jiyong casually.

"Neh, I am fine... So, did he really confess to you?" he asked with a hint of sadness in his voice which did not escape from Dara's ears and heart.

"Would it make you happy if I answer your question truthfully?" she sincerely asked. Jiyong kept silent while driving. Dara sighed and said "Yes, he confess to me." Jiyong flinched while the others gasped. "He confessed that he loves me... as a friend."

"What?" Jiyong and Taeyang asked at the same time.

Dara laughed at their reaction. "TOP got me there... Hahahaha. Like you, I was shocked too but thankfully, it was not me that he likes most as I could not return his feelings. I am thankful as well that he likes my friend. At least the feelings they have is mutual." She smiled while the boys sighed in relief.

 

TOP approached Bom who was crying her heart out. "Are you okay, Bom?" He gently place his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm fine, Seunghyun-ah... I am fine." she continued sobbing.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he held her hand. Bom tried pulling her hand but TOP refused to let go.

"Let go, Tabi! Dara might see us!" she said angrily with tears on her face. She didn't want to betray her friend.

"Nothing is wrong if Dara's sees us." he smiled.

"It is wrong!" Bom hissed. "It is all wrong! You love her and if she sees us like this, she might think you are cheating on her! I could not do that to my best friend!"

"Chill woman! Yes, I love Dara..." he was not able to finish on what he was about to say.

"See? You love her so stop holding me!" she tried to pull away her hand again but TOP would not let go.

"Yes, I love her but not as much as I love you."

"Stop joking around! Are you planning on playing on both of us?! Well, let me tell you this. I WILL NOT LET YOU! I will tell Dara on what you are doing behind her back." she did her best to let go and left.

He almost lost his patience and spun her around. When he was already facing her, he kissed her passionately. Bom got shocked but closed her eyes in the end to savour the moment. She really loved TOP with all her heart. After few minutes, they let go to get some air.

"Why are you playing with our hearts, Seunghyun? I heard you confess to Dara, so why are you kissing me now? You know I love my bestfriend. Why?... Why do you always break my heart?" she sobbed again.

He gently caressed her faced and wiped her tears away using his thumb. "I apologize if you heard only that part."

"Only that part? What do you mean?"

"Would you like me to repeat what I told her?" She just nodded and looked down. TOP held her chin up for her to face him. "I told her that I love her as a friend. You should have continued listening for you to hear it all. I sorted out my feelings for both of you and I realized that I love you more than her. What I feel for her is love for a bestfriend. What I feel for you is love that I don't want to lose. I love you, Park Bom. I hope you believe me."

She cried again but this time, it is tears of joy. "I love you too, Choi Seunghyun. I love you since I met you."

He hugged her tightly. He didn't care if his shirt would be full of her tears as long as it is her tears of joy. "I love you so much, Bom... I thank God for your bestfriend. If I did not meet her, I wouldn't meet the love of my life."

"You're so cheesy, Choi Seunghyun." she giggled while hugging TOP.

"You should have also heard that I became a slave of your bestfriend for 1 week." This made Bom chuckled more.

"What did you just do to her?" she could not help but laughed which made TOP happy.

"I just scared Taeyang away because everytime I tried telling her what I truly feel, someone would disturb us. Also, she told me that if I don't agree, she would be the one to tell you that I love you." he blushed.

"That clever Tokki. That's why I love her."

"I love her too. That's one thing we have in common. But I love you more than anyone and anything in this world... Will you be my girl Park Bom?"

"I am already yours the moment I set my eyes, Choi Seunghyun." He then leaned in to kiss her again in her lips fully.
 

 


Yay! Finish! I think this is my longest chapter so far.

I got you right? You thought he really confessed to Dara :p

This is my update for today. Hope you enjoyed it. I'm kinda tired due to my change of schedule for work but I will make sure to update everyday. I will try my best.

Hengsho!

 

*I know I am not beautiful, but you can follow me on twitter @mirue143 and on instagram @mirue143 *