I AM NOT GAY!!!

The Gift

Thank you for waiting! I was not able to update right away as I am not inspired lately. HAHAHAHA

I've been reading other's fanfic (DARAGON FANFICS AND MIKAN&NATSUME FANFIC XD)

So now, here is the continuation you have been waiting for...

Enjoy~

 


 

 

 

"Wow! Just wow! I can't believe you guys" Dara hugged all of her friends for the wonderful song they sang for her. "That was the best gift I had ever received. That was way too sweet." She squeled that made her friends laughed at her.

"You have to thank Jiyong for that song, Tokki." CL said while being held by Seungri.

"Ne, unnie. Jiyong-oppa wrote it for you." Minzy squeled. "I hope my soon to be boyfriend would write a song for me too."

"You better start writing a song now, Daesungie." Dara whispered at Daesung.

"Noona, stop teasing me, please." Daesung muttered which earned a grin from his friends.

"Neh, Dara-ah." Shin Hye called Dara's attention. "Do you happen to know that the song is for lovers?"

"Yeah, it is a song of a man saying to the girl he loves that they belong together." Minho teased.

"I know that..." Dara muttered.

"Do you know what that means?" Bom joined forces with Minho and Shin Hye.

"I..."

"What are you guys talking about?" Jiyong joined in the conversation after talking with his father.

"Oh, here comes the knight in shining armor." TOP joked around which made the others laughed.

"Nothing really." Se7en answered for the group.

"By the way, I have talked to dad and he told me that he wanted us to form a boy group under YG Entertainment."

"Seriously, bro? N-No kidding?" Taeyang stuttered as it was his dream to become a singer under YG Entertainment.

"Yeah. Have I mentioned to you that dad owns YG Entertainment?" Jiyong asked them which made them all drop their jaws on the floor.

"Hyung, I love you!!!" Seungri hugged Jiyong.

"Get off me you rat!" Jiyong pushed Seungri away.

"Congratulations, you guys! I'm so happy for you." Dara hugged them again.

"Group hug!" Se7en shouted and made sure that Jiyong and Dara was in the center of their hug.

 

 

Later that night, the guest had slowly left while Dara's friends were still in the parking lot. Dara was there as well bidding their goodbye.

"Tokki!!!" Bom hugged Dara. "I am sorry if this is all that I can afford. " Bom handed her a gift she bought from her allowance.

"You really do not need to buy me anything, Bommie-ah. I am so happy already that you helped with the planning and you are here with me on my birthday."

"Of course! I am your bestfriend. I have all the right to be here."

"Here's my gift to you too, Tokki. Keep it safe even if it is just cheap." TOP interrupted.

"I will treasure all your gifts, you know that."

"Well, we have to go now." TOP hugged Dara. "Let's go now, babe." TOP assisted Bom to his car.

"Unnie! I will go now... Here's our gift." Minzy handed the gifts to Dara. "That is from Se7en-oppa, Byul-unnie, Gummy-unnie, Teddy-oppa, Tablo-oppa, Daesung-oppa, and mine. They all went to the van by the way."

"Did I heard it right? Daesung-oppa?" Dara teased Minzy which made her blushed.

"I respected him, unnie, that's why I called him oppa." Minzy stepped back and run away. "Bye, unnie!"

Dara just laughed at her Mingkki. "Stop teasing her, Baby Girl." Jiyong got the gifts from Dara's hands and left to put the gifts inside the house.

"Did I just heard him called you Baby Girl? Omo! My wife will be really taken now!" CL was being hysteric while being held by Seungri.

"Oh hubby, you know no one can replace you." Dara winked at her.

"So did hyung confess to you already?" Seungri joined in.

"Did you already told him how you feel?" CL continued the question.

"When did this happen?"

"Are you two officially together?"

"Oh my! Congratulations Tokki/Noona!!!" CL and Seungri said together.

"Wait!!!" Dara held her hands up to stop CL and Seungri. "We are not officially together, okay?"

"But..." CL and Seungri interrupted.

"I don't know, but he's been calling me Baby Girl since he left for Japan." Dara muttered.

"Oh my... It's near..." CL muttered too.

"What near?" asked the confused Dara.

"Nothing... Anyway, here's our gift for you. It's from me and from this rat." She handed a gift to Dara. "We better go now, it's getting late. See you tomorrow." She kissed Dara and left with Seungri fast.

"Weird CL-roo."

"Dara-ah, thank you again for inviting us. We did enjoy the night." Mrs.Lee hugged Dara.

"Halmeoni, I am so glad you came tonight and you enjoyed the party." Dara faced Jinwoo who was in Minho's hands. "Did my lovely Jinwoo enjoyed the party too?" Jinwoo just cooed which made her smile.

"Dara, thanks again for inviting us. You gave us good impression in this community." Shin Hye hugged Dara. After she let go, she saw Jiyong coming so she decided to get Jinwoo and whispered to Minho. "Hug Dara, Jiyong is coming."

"Dara-ah, thank you for everything." Minho hugged Dara and made sure Jiyong saw it. "Hope you visit us again and play with Jinwoo." He  handed their gift to her then kissed Dara in the cheek, and left with the whole Lee Family.

Dara blushed and touched the cheek where Minho planted his kiss.

"Do you happen to like that guy?" Dara looked at Jiyong confusedly. "Dara, you can't like him! His a married man!"

"Huh?"

"Please tell me you don't like him."

"You mean Minho-oppa?"

"You're calling him oppa? Dara, what happen to you when I was in Japan? Did you really fell for him?" Jiyong shook Dara.

"Aigoo, Jiyong... He is just a friend. Also, Shin Hye is my friend, I would not snatch away her soon to be husband." Dara pinched Jiyong's cheeks.

"But why did you blush when he kissed you?... Why did you allow him to kiss you?"

"Well, I was surprised. It was the first time I have been kissed by other guys on the cheek, except for Cheondung though."

"Did you feel anything when he kissed you? D-did you..."

"I don't know. I don't understand, really..." Suddenly, Jiyong neared his face to Dara. "J-Jiyong... What are you doing?" She was getting nervous now.

"Forget his kiss." Jiyong then kissed Dara's cheek and dragged her inside the house.

Dara was taken aback by what he did. Omo! Was he jealous that Minho kissed me? Does he want me to forget about Minho's kiss so that I would not think of Minho? Or does he want to be kissed by him instead? (A/N:Dara! Why so dense?)

 

 

"That was exhausting..." Cheondung slumped into his seat beside her mother.

"I hope you enjoyed the party, Dara." YG interrupted Dara's thinking session.

"Appa, you know I really enjoyed it. I am so happy and blessed to be a part of this family." Dara shyly said.

"Tokki, baby, this is my gift to you." Eun-Ju handed him a small box and hugged Dara.

"Thank you, Omma. You don't need to give me gifts. You being safe and healthy is enough for me already." She was getting teary.

"Don't cry yet, noona. You haven't received my gift yet." Cheondung smirked at his sister.

Dara glared at him. "As if I ever cry with the gift that you will give."

"You will surely cry cause I did not bought anything for you."

"Yah!" She was getting teary again. "How could you..."

"Just kidding, noona." Cheondung hugged Dara. "Happy birthday, noona. You are the best." He then put a charm bracelet on her arms and whispered "Let's add another charm on that when the time comes."

Even if she was confused by the last sentence, she still hugged her brother tight. "Gaettong-ah, saranghae."

Jiyong, who was sitting near Dara, wiped her tears with his thumb unknowingly. This earned a confused look from YG and a smile from Eun-Ju.

Clearing his throat, YG called Dara. "Dara-yah, this is my gift for you."

"Appa, you don't need to..."

"I insist. I like to spoil you, Dara. You have been good to us and I know you deserve the best." He handed a necklace to Dara and then faced Jiyong and Cheondung. "I know your birthdays already passed however, I want to give this to you as to remind you that even if we are not blood related, we are still a family." He handed a necklace as well to Jiyong, Cheondung, and Eun-Ju. "Let's keep in mind that in heart, we are always a family."

Even with teary eyes, Dara shouted. "Group... I mean... Family hug!!!"

They hugged each other and later on decided to sleep.

 

 

On the very next day, the protoganists were all in school, waiting for their class to begin when they heard Sean seonsaengnim announced: "Kwon Jiyong and Dong Youngbae, please report to the Dean's office right away. I repeat, Kwon Jiyong and Dong Youngbae, please report to the Dean's office right away. Thank you." They were wondering why but they just look at the 2 students.

"Bae-ah, Jiyong, did you do something wrong?" Bom asked them.

"Ani. I was wondering too why we are being called." Taeyang faced Jiyong. "Let's go brother." He left with Jiyong.

"Maybe he is really gay." Dara blurted out while watching Jiyong and Bae which made her friends laughed.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong knocked on the Dean's office and went in with Bae. "Good morning, Sir. You were looking for us?"

"Yes, actually..."

"Excuse me, Sir, someone is looking for you outside. He said it is very important." His secretary interrupted him.

"Okay, I will talk to him." The secretary left. "I will talk to you once I am done talking to the visitor. Just wait here and take a seat please." He left and close the door.

"So what are we going to do now?" Taeyang sat down on the nearest chair.

"I don't know...hey... I was just curious..." Taeyang eyed him confusedly. "Y-You see..." Jiyong stuttered.

Little did they know, the mic for the speaker is still on which would mean that their conversation was heard all over school.

Omo! Is he going to confess? Dara thought worriedly.

"I wonder what that Jiyong is going to say." Se7en said.

Going back to the office, Taeyang was already getting creeps. "Jiyong, w-what are you trying to say?"

Jiyong sighed. "I really don't know how to ask you this..."

"W-wait... D-don't tell me you're getting gay now."

"What?!"

"I said you are turning gay on me now!" Taeyang exclaimed.

"I am not dude! I am straight! Who the heck would thought that I am gay?!" Jiyong was now getting angry.

"The way you act, you are showing some signs dude."

"Taeyang, for the last time, I AM NOT GAY!"

 

 


 

 

 

LOL! Of course you are gay Jiyong xD

Anyway, did you like it? I hope you did.

See you next chappie xD