Doubt

The Gift

 

 

The boys kept on teasing Jiyong while the girls were worried about Dara due to their lie. Suddenly, Minho appeared next to Dara.

"I was not able to dance with you a while ago so I'm taking my turn now. May I have a dance with you, Dara?" Minho kneeled in front of Dara while her friends stepped away from them. They made sure that Jiyong was able to see what was happening.

"Minho-yah, you do not need to kneel down. Please stand up." Dara assisted Minho up. "And yes, I would love to dance with you."

Minho guided Dara on the dancefloor. They were the center of attraction. On the side, Shin Hye was eyeing Jiyong to see his reaction and she smirked. Everything was working according to their plan.

 

 

On the other hand, Jiyong was fuming with anger but was trying to control himself. He was sending deathly glares to Minho. Minho felt it and shivered. Dara saw Jiyong glaring at them. Few moments, Jiyong got sad.

Is he mad at me cause I am dancing with Minho? Why though? Dara was so confused. Omo! Does he want to dance with Minho? (A/N: super dense, right?)

"Dara, are you okay?" Minho interrupted her.

"Ne." She looked away.

"Are you worried about Jiyong?"

"Ani... Aniyo. I am just thinking of how lucky I am. I never thought of getting this kind of party in my whole life." Dara lied.

"Don't worry, everything would go fine." Minho spinned her around.

"What do you mean?"

"You will know soon." Minho leaned in which made Jiyong flinched.

Taeyang cleared his throat. "Sorry to interrupt you but it's my turn to dance with her now." He smiled at them.

"Sure thing!" Minho handed Dara's hand to Taeyang.

Dara and Taeyang were talking and laughing at each other. Jiyong looked at them and just sighed. Maybe we can never be with each other, Baby Girl. You seemed happy with the other guys.

Now he is sad again that I am dancing with Youngbae. What's up with him? Does he like to dance with Bae too? But Bae already has Yuri. Does that mean... No! It can't be! Shock was seen all over her face.

"Tokki, what's with the face?" Taeyang laughed at her.

She pouted and hit his chest.

"What were you thinking though? You looked too funny." Taeyang kept on teasing her.

"I was just thinking. Maybe... Just maybe."

"Maybe what?"

"Maybe Oppa is gay?"

"Pfft." Taeyang laughed out loud. He was not able to stop himself from laughing.

"Stop laughing already. You're attracting many people." She pouted more.

"I can't stop myself..." Taeyang tried calming himself. He breathed hard and sighed. "What made you think that way anyway?" He stifled a laugh.

"Stop laughing and I will tell you." She looked away again.

He tried his best calming himself. "There, I am done laughing. Now tell me why did you think that Jiyong is gay?"

"Hmmm... How should I say this... Well, remember when I told him that girls would be confessing to him?" Taeyang nodded. "He said he was not interested." (A/N: please refer to chapter 13 : The Epic Fail Trip)

"You're right. I remember him saying that."

"That time, I was thinking that he was gay and the reason he wanted me to be his sister was for him to have someone to confide with his girly feelings." Taeyang laughed again. "Then today, when I was dancing with Minho and you, he was mad then became sad. Maybe he was sad because I danced with you two. He was staring at us."

"You are so dense, Dara." He pinched her nose and felt Jiyong's presence on his back. "You will soon understand." He whispered in her ears and left Dara standing alone.

"May I have the honor of this dance?" Jiyong bowed like a prince which made Dara's heart beat.

Why is my heart beating like this? "S-sure." Dara curtsied playfully.

 

 

"She did save the best for last." Se7en muttered to Byul.

"Hyung, you would not believe what Dara thought." Taeyang laughed hard.

"I noticed you were laughing hard at Dara a while ago." TOP joined in with Bom and the others.

"So what did she told you that made you laughed hard?" CL got curious.

"You would not believe it." He laughed again.

"Come on, spill it. We are all waiting, you know." Teddy butted in.

"She told me that maybe Jiyong was..." He was now laughing hysterically. "Jiyong was gay."

They were all stunned and later on, joined in laughing with Taeyang.

"Goodness, I can't stop laughing." Seungri laughed out loud again.

They were all teary laughing while the other guests were looking at them as if they were crazy.

 

 

"So what did you say to Bae that made him laughed like that?" Jiyong was oh so focused on Dara's  face.

"Nothing, Oppa. He was just joking around with me." She looked away, not comfortable with his stare.

"Did I make you uncomfortable?" Dara shook her head. "Are you happy?"

"Of course, you don't know how happy I am today, Oppa." She looked at him and smiled at him.

"I mean, are you happy that I am here?" He stared at her eyes. They were looking at each other like they were the only person on the place. It felt magical to them.

"You made my birthday celebration complete, Jiyong." Dara hid her face in Jiyong's chest.

His heart beated so fast like he was about to colapse in happiness. Dara, saying his name, made his heart leaped so high that he was so ready to die in any minute. He could not understand that happiness he felt when Dara called him by his name. Dara, on the other hand, blushed hard that she wanted to open up a hole and hide there for the rest of her life. They looked at each others eyes again and started to lean in each other's face.

 

"May I have your attention please?" YG announced.

Dara and Jiyong stopped and when the happening sinked in to their minds, they both looked away.

"Thank you. I just want to thank you all for coming. I hope you enjoyed the party. I want to call on as well on our birthday celebrant... Dara..." YG called on Dara. Dara went to YG, assisted by Jiyong. "I just want to let them know that I am happy that you have been a part of our life, the Kwon's life. You brought joy in our family." YG held Dara's hand.

"Ani, Appa. I should be the one to thank you for the opportunity. I am the luckiest person alive for meeting people like you. You have no idea how grateful I am for all the things you have done to me and my family. Kamsahamnida, Appa." Dara bowed at YG. "I aso want to thank you all for coming, even if you didn't know me in the first place. Kamsahamnida." Dara bowed again at the guests.

"Geonbae!" Jiyong cheered.

"Geonbae!" Everyone followed.

The party continued. After few moments, the boys positioned in their place and started the music.

"I want to dedicate this song to the birthday girl... Dara-ah, hope you like it."

 

Jiyong started and stared at Dara.

Yea, Baby Girl (A/N: this Baby Girl is Baby Boo from lyricsmode.com)
I'm always thinking about you
Whatever you do, I'll always trust you
You know... We belong together uh

 

Bom joined in and sang the chorus.

Boy I'm ready for your love (yea yea)
You got me going steady for your love (oh oh)
Nobody but you I'm thinking of (don't cry)
So heavenly so obvious (thanks a lot, yea)
Ooh baby I'm so ready for your love (love me)
You got me going steady for your love (we belong together uh)
Ain't nobody but you I'm thinking of (yess)
That's only because we belong together (let's go)

 

Jiyong rapped while looking straight at Dara who was now sitting beside Taeyang.

(Oh) Uhh hey baby girl, what's up
Give me just a little time
You be always on the go, it's like, oh, you can barely say 'Hi'
My sweet lover, there can never be another
Wanna rub ya, baby all the above
No one can deny you're so fly, so fly
Gotta say 'my, my'
And it's killing me everyday of the week
Oh, but I guess I get by
Want you on this side of me
Just ride with me to our destination
Kick back, unwind and relax you know

 

Bom

Ooh, baby baby

Jiyong poured his feelings on the song.

Never mind your probs and woes
We can sail away and free those
Everyday type city life
Now it's our time, enjoy this view
The sun is out and it's all about you and me
Let's get this groove on
Get a move on
Hey, let's cruise on
Until the morning yo

 

Bom repeated the song while looking at TOP.

 

TOP joined in.

(Hey hey, hey hey)
Girly got that good stuff!
Please, give me room, I'ma do when I do these, in full swing
When I cleared the room, there she was, so beauty
Never ever did I lay my two eyes on so much juicy (so juicy)
Gotta say she's so incredible; classy, not a hoochie
So truly, wanna show her I'm that kinda guy, fosho
That gives her more than your average, I'm goin' all for broke
Just like these deep flows, I got what it takes to beat yours
So they may call me 'hero'
But enough of that you're all crying out 'Drama'

Girl you got my head on spin, ain't nothing I would do
What's going on, we going out
Cuz it's about me and you
I'm talking every second of every minute, I'm thinking about you
We gonna breeze right through, forever from my heart, I promise you

 

Dara's girl friends joined in and sang the chorus together.

Boy I'm ready for your love (yea yea)
You got me going steady for your love (oh oh)
Nobody but you I'm thinking of (don't cry)
So heavenly so obvious (thanks a lot, yea)
Ooh baby I'm so ready for your love (love me)
You got me going steady for your love (we belong together uh)
Ain't nobody but you I'm thinking of (yess)
That's only because we belong together (let's go)

 

Jiyong : yea, listen

 

Bom sang the bridge part.

The way you treatin' me
So heavenly and wonderful (Trust me)
Oh we have so much so fun, can't get enough, I need some more (Na, na)
That's for sure, gotta let you know
I'm ready to just give you my all (Gotta be, gotta be my love)
And I can't wait for you to hold me gently in your arms (I'm so happy)
Caress my body baby, as we both become one (I love you)
Feel it all deeply in my heart (I will)
That we belong together my love, oh

 

Jiyong sang the last part of the song.

(Oh) Baby, your love is so mind-blowing (Pb: Oh yea)
I need you, gotta please you my girl
And that's for life-long (Oh baby, baby)
Baby, you know we're so right flowin'
Indeed we got a thing, can't no one ever deny

Baby, your love is so mind-blowing (Pb: oh baby baby...)
I need you, gotta please you my girl
And that's for life-long (You know that I love you, yea)
Baby, you know we're so right flowin' (belong together)
Indeed we got a thing, can't no one ever deny (ooh baby...)

 

They all bowed down and earned a round of aplause from the guests.

 

 


 

 

Done with this chapter!!! The song is We Belong Together by GD&TOP featuring BOM. I really love the song.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

@wenkie0414 here is the update! thank you for waiting. :p