The Announcement

The Gift

Before I continue, I just want to say thank you for the 51 subbies. Kyaaaaaaaaaa xD

You made me happy.

Well, here is the continuation. Please enjoy.


 

Dara's POV

I am now at the rooftop of the mansion. Good that they have rooftop as well. I really do love rooftops. This is one of the peaceful place which would let me think of the things happened in my life. Just like now, of all the people in Seoul, why me? It's not that I am complaining but I don't think I deserve these kind of blessings. (A/N:Yes, you do deserve all the blessings Dara.)

God, thank you for all the blessings. Please do take care of my family and friends. Please make the operation of Omma successful. Please help Cheondung finish his studies. Also, please bless Jiyong and YG-sajangnim more for their kindness to me and my family.

Omo! When did it became cold here >.<

 

Jiyong's POV

It's already 10 PM when I arrived. I can't help but sigh. I was not able to be with Dara on her first dinner here. Maybe I can join her tomorrow for her first breakfast here. I am now about to enter my bedroom when I saw the door to the rooftop opened. I was about to close it when I saw Dara shivering. I took off my suit and put it on her.

 

Author's POV

Dara looked at Jiyong and smiled. "Gomawo Jiyong-oppa."

"Oppa?" he was shocked and the same time, his heart leaped over and he didn't know why.

"YG-sajangnim already told me that you wanted me to be your sister that is why... you know..."she said shyly.

"Oh...You look cute when you're shy. Appa would be sad also if he heard you calling him YG-sajangnim." Jiyong teased.

"Aigoo oppa, don't tease me. It may be your night but I can tease you someday." she giggled.

"Why are you here by the way, in this hour of night?"

"Just thinking of the things that happened to me and the things that may happen to me. Wondering if Omma and Cheondung are okay. I wish I could be there during Omma's operation."

"Why don't we go there during her operation?" he suggested.

"Are you serious? But I don't have..."

"If you are worried about our fare, remember you are our family now. What is ours is yours as well."

"Sorry, I'm not used to use other's money." Dara just stare at her feet.

"It's alright." he put his hand around Dara's shoulder. "You will get used to it" he smiled and dragged her inside. She just pouted cutely.

 

On the next day, Dara woked up late. She did not have enough sleep as she was not used to sleep in a luxurious bed. She rushed on the way to the school forgetting that she was now living with the Kwon's. When she arrived, she still have 5 minutes before the Jinu would arrive. She slumped into her chair and heard her stomach grumbled. TOP heard it and laughed at her. She just pouted and smacked TOP. After a while, he gave her a chocolate.

"Woah! How did you know my favorite chocolate?" and munched her chocolate.

"I just knew. I also knew CL's and Bom's favorite chocolate." TOP blushed just in time Jiyong and Bom went inside their room.

"Really?" CL just eyed him while Seungri keeps on bugging her.

During lunch break, they went to their favorite lunch area - a secluded part of SU which has many trees and near the river. (A/N: Please note that this is just my imagination for SU.) They settled a blanket there which made them look like having picnic.

Dara opened her bag. "Omo! I forgot my lunch box. Ottoke!"

"Aigoo Dara-ah. What happen to you?... Let's go buy your lunch." CL was about to pull Dara.

Jiyong opened his bag hesitantly... "Dara, I got your lunchbox... You left it this morning..."

"Gomawo oppa!" Dara got her lunch box from Jiyong, hugged him, and went back to her seat. They all eyed Dara who was smiling seeing her lunch box. Jiyong just hung his head low, not liking the attention he was getting from his friends.

"Santokki!!! What did you just called Jiyong?!?!" Bom broke the silence.

"Oppa?" Dara said anxiously.

"Wae? Are you two together already?" Bom asked that made TOP choked.

"Hul! You're exaggerating Bommie-ah... Oh, I forgot to tell you. Jiyongie here is now my brother." she smiled at them. They all got confused on what she meant.

While eating, Jiyong and Dara explained to them what happened last night.

"It's good now that there is someone who would protect you when we are not around." Seven said while the other boys were nodding.

"And there would be someone who would chase away your admirers too." CL teased Dara which made Dara blushed and CL smiled.

"Don't mention them CL-roo. Jeh-bal." Dara pleaded while they all laughed.

"Yes, unnie. You kept on telling me before that you always receive love letters and some were bugging you sometimes." Minzy interrupted.

"We are worried cause you don't know how to protect yourself." Taeyang teased Dara more.

"Want me to show you that I can protect myself?" Dara did some taekwondo moves on Taeyang and laughed with her friends.

They all had great time during their lunch break while TOP was thinking deeply while laughing at them.

 


 

I wonder what TOP was thinking?

Has Jiyong been a good brother so far?

Thank you again for reading! I could not assure you if I can update on the next 2 days but I will do my best to update. Please do keep the comments coming. I badly need your opinion. Hengsho!

Once again, 새해 복 많이 받으세요 (Sae Hae Bok Mani Ba Deu Se Yo // Please receive a lot of luck in New Year).