Birthday Celebration

The Gift

 

Days after, the long awaited birthday celebration of Dara has arrived. Many people came to celebrate her first birthday with the Kwon family. Lots of gifts were presented to her by the attendees. Her loving friends were all there as well with their family. Somehow, the birthday celebration looked like a business party as many business men came. Dara was tired but happy to see that all of them were enjoying. She saw the Lee family as well who shyly greeted her.

"Dara-ah, I didn't know your party is like this. I could have dressed properly." Mr.Lee shyly greeted.

"Nonsense, harabeoji." Dara then whispered. "I like your attire better then theirs." She winked at Mr.Lee which made them all laughed. Dara's family and friends went beside her and greeted them. "Omma, Appa, Geattong-ah, yorobun, this is the Lee family who took care of me these times." They all bowed to the Lee Family. "Harabeoji, halmeoni, Minho-yah, Shin-ah, Jinwoo, this is my family."

"Thank you for taking care of our Dara while we are busy preparing this for her." Eun-Ju bowed her head.

"Ani... Aniyo. Dara helped us a lot at home too by playing with Jinwoo... Thank you for having us." Mrs.Lee shyly smiled.

"The pleasure is all ours. Dara's friends are our friends too." YG shook Mr.Lee and Minho's hand.

"Thank you for taking care of my noona." Cheondung greeted them and bowed.

"Your brother is handsome, Dara." Shin Hye smiled.

"You heard that, noona? She said I'm handsome. Told you I'm handsome." Cheondung smirked.

"Him? Handsome? Ha! You may need to have your eyes checked, Shin-ah. Jinwoo is more handsome than him." Dara teased Cheondung. "And you Geattong-ah, you believed her? Dream on!"

Cheondung just pouted who was later on pinched on the cheeks by his loving sister. Their antics earned a lot of laugh from the visitors. Their family may be rich but they lived a simple life.

The party went on with some dances, games, presentations, and some meetings from businessmen. Somehow, Dara felt a little sad, thinking Jiyong did not make it on her first birthday with them, just like her first meal in the house. Everyone did their part to make her smile reach her eyes but it would not work.

"I'm gonna kill that Jiyong if he would not arrive today. I'm gonna skin him alive once I see him." Bom clinched her fist which was held by TOP.

"Don't worry, I'm sure Jiyong would make it." TOP whispered and hugged her to calm her down.

"I wonder what's taking Oppa too long. He promised he would make it today." Minzy just stared at nowhere.

"Ya! Do you know where that hyung of yours went? He better come home today or he will face our fury." CL held Seungri's collar.

"I-I don't know where he is now, babe." CL held his collar tighter and glared at him. "B-but he promised that he would definitely come today no matter what."

CL let go of him and started to walk away. "He better do that or else, I would not forgive him." She went beside Dara and held her hand. "My wife is not happy on our birthday celebration for her."

"Aigoo, CL-roo, my hubby. I am happy. Really... It's just that..."

"Jiyong-oppa is not here. That's what making you sad, am I right?" Dara just smiled sadly. "Tell me honestly, Dara... Do you happen to fall for Jiyong?"

Dara panicked at her question and suddenly stood up.

"I already know the answer, Tokki." CL smiled and held Dara's hand again. "Aigoo, my wife will be taken away from me very soon. What will happen to me now?" She acted sad which earned a genuine smile from Dara.

"I don't know what to do now, CL-roo."

"Just go with your feelings. We don't know, he might like you as well. Or maybe even love you." Bom butted in with Minzy and Shin Hye on her side.

"Instead of mopping around, why don't we dance and show them what we've got?" MInzy suggested.

"I like your idea, Minzy. Let's go! It's been a long time since I've last dance. Minho is fine with this though." Shin Hye dragged the girls to the floor and requested for a song which made most of the guest dance.

They all danced while the businessmen were just watching them, feeling the youth in their hearts. Dara dragged her family in the dance floor and made them dance. After 2 songs, the businessmen danced with them as well.

Few moments later, the song changed to sweet love song and couples paired up. YG approached Dara with a flower on his hand and asked her to danced with him. The guests gave them space to dance.

YG placed his hand on her waist while Dara placed her hand on his dad's neck. "Appa, thank you for this wonderful party and for all."

"Ani, I should be the one to thank you for bringing happiness in our lives, Dara. You, your mother, and your brother bought happiness to the Kwon Family. I am happy to know you and have you in our lives." YG twirled her. After few minutes, Cheondung bowed and danced with Dara.

"This looks like my debut but its not even my 18th birthday. I already passed 18." Dara laughed.

"But you looked like 18 years old, noona... You even act like 18 years old too." Dara just pouted when Seungri arrived and asked her to dance.

"Did you all planned this? Why are they on queue?"

"Noona, we just want to dance with the birthday girl. Is that bad?"

"Not really. It's just that..."

"You're not used to it?" Dara nodded. "Maybe it's time that you will be used to it. I believe you will stay longer here."

"You believe so?" Seungri just nodded and smiled at her.

"By the way, noona..."

"You are taking too much time with Dara, you rat." TOP interrupted.

"But hyung..." Seungri whinned.

"Stop embarrassing yourself and get away from Dara." He snatched Dara from Seungri. "It's my turn already." Dara chuckled at them while TOP was glaring at Seungri who sighed and danced with CL.

"Do you want to dance with me that much?" Dara laughed.

"Of course! It's my first time dancing with you with this kind of atmosphere and music. Also, you were my crush before, remember?" TOP winked at her.

Dara laughed at him and smacked him. "Don't you dare go on cheating on my Bommie. I will definitely kill you if you do that."

"Before you can do that, I'm sure Bom would do that to me first."

"You're right." Dara's thoughts were starting to float somewhere again while dancing with TOP.

Se7en cleared his throat. "May I have a dance with my girlfriend?"

TOP moved aside. "Sure thing hyung!"

"Who's your girlfriend, Oppa? What if Byul-unnie hears it?" Dara panicked.

"Relax, Dara. Byul already knew about me always calling you my girlfriend... You've grown into a fine woman, Dara-ah. I am so proud of you."

"Oppa, you're acting like a father... But thank you... For always protecting me."

"You're worth protecting, Dara. Always remember that."

After that, her boy friends danced with her and there was some point where she asked all her girl best friends and mother to dance with her. They were like crazy women, actually. Dara was able to forget Jiyong for a while, thanks to her family.

The last 2 dance which was reserve for Minho and Taeyang was about to start when the whole house turned pitch black.

 


 

 

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

sorry if it is not long. I'm tired. Inspire me please :D