New Friendship

The Gift

 

 

On the plane, Jiyong was still thinking about the kiss he received from Dara. He could not stop himself from feeling giddy and all. He was suddenly interrupted when a girl sat beside him. He didn't mind her at all when the girl cleared .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Small world, huh?" She smiled widely that he hated it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh come on, Jiyong. You do not own the plane. Don't I have the right to ride this thing with you? And besides, we are going to Japan, darling." Kiko clinged into his arm which he shook away. "It must be fate that let us sit together." She smirked.

"Lister and listen very carefully Kiko. I don't like you and good news, I still don't like you. Please do not stick to me and try not talking to me. Let's act like we do not know each other."

"Sorry, honey but I know you and you know me. Face the fact, you can't run away from me." She laughed and placed her earphones on her ears to listen to some b*tchy music.

Jiyong wanted to scream his head out but kept his cool to avoid creating a scene on the plane.

 

 

On the other hand, Dara was still stunned while being teased by her friends.

"Omo, Dara! I didn't know you have that in you." Bom squealed.

"Shut it! You're embarrassing her." CL pulled Dara. "But seriously Dara, why did you do that?" She joined teasing her.

Dara was sweating hard, thinking of possible ways to trick her friends. She looked at her mother who was waiting for her answer as well. She glanced at her brother but she received a smirk from him. Think Dara! She mumbled something.

"What is it, Tokki?" Bom excitedly jumped at Dara.

"I said, is it wrong to kiss my brother goodbye? I mean, he's my brother, what do you expect me to do. I even kiss Gaettong-ah when I left Busan for Seoul. I even kiss Bommie and CL-roo if they left for some place far away from me." She was so embarrassed that she just wanted to disappear.

They all just laughed at her, not knowing Jiyong was having a very hard time.

 

2 days after, the girls and the other boys were busy prepairing for Dara's birthday. The birthday girl? She was not allowed to help so she was just in her room or at school studying. She visited the shop and help there sometimes too. She was bored to death so she decided to go to Han River. She was gazing at the river when she was hit by a soccer ball.

"Mian..." A boy approached her panting. "M-mianhae... A-are you o-okay?" A goddess?

"It's okay." She smiled at him but feeling a bit of pain on her head. "Just be careful next time... Are you new in this area?"

"Ne, I just moved here with my parents and fiancee." He blushed. "By the way, I'm Lee Minho." He extended his hand to shake it with Dara but he saw how dirty his hands were so he was about to get it back when Dara held his hand.

"Dara... Sandara Park."

Minho got his hand back. "I'm sorry for the dirty hands. We are still working on getting the house tied up when my son kicked the soccer ball..."

"Son? You have a son?"

"Yeah, his name is Jinwoo." He said shyly. "Would you like to meet my family?"

"Oh I would love to! But, would it be okay with you? I mean we just met. It's not that I am a bad person or I don't trust you... It's just that..."

Minho just laughed at her. "You're funny. I bet my fiancee and son would love you. Let's go." He dragged her to their home while Dara was smiling from ear to ear. "Jinwoo-ah, Jagiya, Omma, Appa." Minho called out and a beautiful lady came.

"Jagiya, did you found the..." The beautiful lady halted with a questioning look on Minho.

"Jagiya, this is Dara. A new friend. She was hit by the ball that Jinwoo kicked. Where is that kid by the way?" Minho left Dara to look for his son.

"Omo! Mianhae." The lady kept on bowing. She was hugged by Dara suddenly. She got stunned as she didn't know the girl.

"Mianhae for hugging you. You are just too cute." She smiled and let go.

"Say that to yourself." They both laughed. "I'm Park Shin Hye. And who is this cute lady that my fiance brought with him? Don't tell me he's cheating on me?" She said jokingly.

"Ani... Aniyo, Shin Hye-ssi." Dara laughed heartedly. "I got excited when I heard that you're new here, especially when I heard that you have a son. Minho-ssi saw that I got excited that he offered me to meet you all. I am Sandara Park. You can call me Dara." She smiled when she saw 2 people that tag along with Minho and the kid. "I hope you enjoy your stay in the neighborhood."

"Omma, Appa, this is Dara. I met her when she was hit by the ball. Jinwoo-ah, say hi and sorry to Dara-noona." Minho held the little hand of Jinwoo and wave it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Dara-imnida." She went to Jinwoo and pinch his little cheeks softly. "Aigoo, why are you so cute Jinwoo-ah? Can I wait for you to be my groom?" This earned a laugh from the Lee family. They welcomed her in their home.

"I am sorry for the mess, Dara-ssi." Mr.Lee apologized.

"It's okay Mr.Lee, my apartment was messier when I first moved."

"Would you like some tea, Dara-ah?" Mrs.Lee offered whne her phone rang. Dara excused herself and went outside the house.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Dara, where are you?" The one on the phone asked worriedly.

"Oppa?" She checked her caller ID and smiled when she saw the name. "Oppa! How are you?... By the way, why did you just call now? Have you forgotten about me already?" She heard him chucked. "Yah! What's funny? You had me worried and now your laughing at me? How could you?!" He laughed more. "Yah! Stop laughing... Okay, I'm hunging up. Bye."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baby girl, I miss you..." Dara's heart beats so hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I wanted to see you now." Dara blushed and kept silent. "Are you really gonna hang up on me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe you don't miss me at all..." He sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Who am I to be missed by you any way?... Maybe I am disturbing you right now."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I miss you, Oppa." She mumbled which did not escaped from the listener's ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I miss you so much, Jiyong-oppa." Tears escaped from her eyes. "Why didn't you call me right away? Didn't you know that I am so lonely here?" She was already sobbing.

"Mian, Tokki... You don't know how much I miss you that I want to take a flight now just to see you." This is so painful. "Dara-ah, I am sorry, I couldn't be there on the times like this. Trust me, Dara-ah, I really want to be there now. Mianhae." He wanted to cry for himself as he missed the love of his life a lot.

"It's alright, Oppa. I understand. I'm just a bit lonely. They are so busy with the party and they would not let me join the planning." She wiped her tears away. "By the way, Oppa, I met someone today."

"Really? It's a guy, am I right?"

"Omo! How did you know?"

"I just guessed."

"He's a good guy, Oppa. I hope you will meet him someday when you come back here. I will introduce you to him and... Oppa?" She only heard a dial tone. "Are you still there? Oppa?!"

"Are you alright, Dara?" Shin Hye asked. She just nodded and smiled. Shin Hye hugged Dara. "It will be alright."

"I hope so too." She smiled and suddenly got an idea. "Hey Shin-ah, I want to introduce to you my friends but they are busy now for somethings. Can I come over sometimes and play with Jinwoo?" She showed her puppy eyes again.

"Pft." Shin Hye laughed and hugged Dara again. "Why are you so cute, Dara-ah? Can I have you as my daughter?"

"No way! I'm way too old to be your daughter. However, if you want to me to wait for Jinwoo, I am willing to be your daughter-in-law." Both girls just giggled. "But seriously, you can be one of my sisters."

"Sisters? You have many sisters? How many are you in the family, Dara?"

Dara laughed at her. "Sisters from other mother and father. In short, my friends but I treat them as my sisters. I have lots of brothers too."

"Including the one who called you a while ago?" Shin Hye teased Dara which made her blush hard. "You like him, don't you?" Dara just looked away. "Did you tell him?" Dara shook her head. "Wae?"

"It's too complicated, Shin-ah."

"We have all day to talk about it." Shin Hye led Dara back in their home and talked about the complicated situation she was on. She was not that dense to know what she felt for him. However, she was dense on not knowing Jiyong's feelings for her. The Lee family were there to listen to her and advice her.

 

Later that night, Dara went home and saw all her friends there, waiting for her arrival.

"Noona!" Cheondung hugged Dara.

"What's up with you?" After saying that, all her friends hugged her.

They were all sorry for leaving Dara behind and apologized to Dara. They never thought that Dara would feel that way if it wasn't for Jiyong's call for them and told them what she was feeling now. Dara understood them well. She was just really bored and had no one to talk to. Jiyong would not let her work in the shop as well for his personal reason.

"It's alright, really... I understand you all. I was just bored but you do not have to worry, I am fine now. I know you are doing these things for me. I also made a new friend today. I hope you can meet them soon." She beamed them her smile. "I invited them to come on my birthday. Is that okay with you, Appa?" She faced and looked at YG with hopeful eyes.

"No problem at all, Dara. Anything you want."

"Since the misunderstanding is already cleared, why don't we feed our little pets in our tummy and talk it over during dinner?" Eun-Ju smiled at them.

 

 


 

 

Done!!! This fic will soon end so I hope you can continue reading til the end.

Upvote and subscribe please. Thanks :3

 

*just correcting spelling and grammar*