I Love You Too

The Gift

 

 

Dara went directly to her room and cried her heart out. Just when she had realized what she needed to do, that news bombed her. She was not expecting that to happen. She just needed a little time to think but she guessed it was now too late.

Jiyong, on the other hand, was standing outside Dara's room, hearing her silent sobs. He wanted to open the door and comfort her, but he felt that it would get worse as he was the reason why she was sad now. He was thinking that it was for the better for both of them. After few minutes, he went to his room, crying his heart out as well. (A/N: sounds gay right? but I don't think crying is gay for guys at least)

The night went slowly as two hearts broke into pieces. Dara was still crying while Jiyong was pouring his heart on the letter he was writing. It may sound cheesy but yes, he was writing a letter for Dara. He wrote all the things he wanted to tell Dara from the very beginning. The letter was short but full of his feelings for Dara. He decided to drop it in Dara's room before he would leave for his flight to Japan.

Dara's eyes were puffy and red due to crying. She thought of the times she was with Jiyong and how happy she was when he was with her. She could not deny that she enjoyed every second of being with Jiyong. She always felt safe with Jiyong. But now, knowing that Jiyong would be leaving her, her tears started to fall again. I hope you won't forget the promise you made, Jiyong. After few more minutes, she fell asleep, still with tears in her eyes.

 

 

On the next morning, the 2 broken hearted people woke up early. Jiyong was preparing all the things he would needed while Dara was still in her bed, hugging the stuff toy Minzy gave her for her birthday. Later on, the others woke up and Eun-Ju started helping preparing for breakfast. Few moments later, they had their breakfast except for Dara who was insisting on staying in her room. She doesn't want to see Jiyong preparing to go. In fact, she doesn't want to see Jiyong go.

"Are all your things ready, Jiyong?" YG asked while eating his breakfast.

"Yes, Dad. They are all ready in my room." Jiyong answered gloomily.

"Looking sad when you have decided by yourself to leave." Cheondung muttered and Jiyong heard it clearly.

"Did you say something Cheondung?" YG looked at Cheondung.

"Ani, Appa." Cheondung continued eating while Jiyong sighed.

"You better take good care of yourself there, Jiyongie. Always remember to call us if anything happens. Don't forget to eat at the right time, okay?" Eun-Ju ranted worriedly.

"I will, Omma. Thank you for your concern." Jiyong forced a smile at Eun-Ju.

"D-do you really have to leave?"

Jiyong was taken aback by Eun-Ju's question but answered sadly. "Ne, Omma. It... It is for the best."

"I respect your decision." Eun-Ju smiled at him and continued eating after.

 

After an hour, Jiyong was now ready to leave. Before he went down, he stood in front of Dara's door. He tried knocking but Dara won't open and he respected it. He had the letter in his hand and slid it below the door, making sure that it went inside Dara's room. He stood there for few minutes before he left.

 

Dara, on the other hand, saw the letter being slid below the door. She stared at it before she got up and went near the letter. She was hesitating to get the letter for she knew that it would break her heart more. She then decided to get the letter after few minutes of debating with her mind. She opened the letter and started reading it.

 

Jiyong was on the way to the airport with his father, Eun-Ju, and Cheondung. He already expected that his father would be there but not Eun-Ju, and specially not Cheondung. He knew for sure that he hated him for hurting his sister. The ride was very silent and no one dared to talk. When they arrived at the airport, Jiyong saw his friends along with the girls. He smiled bitterly at them while they smiled back sadly.

 

 

Back to Dara, her tears started to fall again when she started reading his letter. It was said:

 


 

Dara,

I don't know how to start but I wanted to tell you that I love you. All the things you have heard from the paging system were all true and from the heart. I am sorry, I did not tell you right away, I was so afraid to lose you when I tell you but it did happen. I lost you. You have not talked to me eversince and it hurts me to the core. All of our friends were able to tell before I could make sure myself. Maybe it was all written all over my actions that they were able to tell how much you mean to me.

 


 

Dara stopped and sobbed. You mean everything to me too, you pabo.

 


 

You mean everything to me, Baby Girl. You made me happy. You made complete. I know you did. Having you in my life was the best thing happened to me. I will never regret knowing you and I will never exchange it for anything... I will surely miss you, Baby Girl. More than you ever know... I will miss the smiles you gave me. I will miss the time we spent together. But what I will miss the most is having you by my side. I guess I need to stand alone again without you. I know I promised you that I will never leave you and I am keeping it. Though I am far away, I still have you here, in my heart. I will never leave you and I am keeping that promise. I may not be by your side physically, but allways remember that there is always a Kwon Jiyong that is always looking after you and loving you from afar. When I see you again, can you smile for me again? I want to see you smile that is why I am doing this. I am doing this all for you, Baby Girl, even if it hurts me. All the things I am doing are all for you. Hope you understand me.

Remember always, Baby Girl, that you are the only girl that I will love and I will never ever replace you till the last breathe of my life. I love you always, Dara. Goodbye for now.

 

Always waiting for you,

Kwon Jiyong

 


 

Dara hugged the letter she received from Jiyong. She now realized how stupid she was for not realizing that she can't go on without Jiyong. Jiyong has been her pillar of support. Jiyong has been there all the time. She needed him. After all the realization, she stood up and went out of her room directly. She called for the nearest cab and asked the driver to take him to the airport as soon as he can. The driver was hesitating, seeing Dara's appearance still in her pajamas, but decided to take her to the airport.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong's friends were bidding goodbye when the airport announced a delay for his flight. He was somehow relieved to know it was delayed. He was still hoping that Dara would come to stop him or to bid him goodbye, that would surely be enough for him. His friends were also hoping for a miracle.

"Chae, have you already called Dara?" Bom asked anxiously.

"Ne, but she's not answering. I already left a voice mail for her too." CL said sadly.

"That tokki, what the heck is she thinking?" Bom was raging.

"Calm down." TOP tried comforting his girlfriend.

"How can I calm down, Tabi-ah? Dara's love will leave and she's not here to stop him or even bid goodbye!" She was almost shouting.

 "Unnie, calm down. We don't want to attract people, right?" Minzy was now helping to calm her down while Bom just pout.

 

"Ahjussi, are we still far?" Dara was getting anxious on the cab. "I need to get to the airport fast."

"Agassi, we are still far. There's a parade in the town which caused the traffic now. Maybe we will arrive there in 30 minutes." The driver honestly answered.

"I need...sob... to get there...sob...fast." Dara could not help but just to cry.

"Mian agassi, I could not assure you if we can arrive there on time but I promise you to take there as fast as I can."

 

After few minutes, Jiyong's flight was now announced.

"I guess this is goodbye." Jiyong sighed and smiled.

"Ji/Hyung..." The only word the boys could said.

"Oppa, can't you really wait for Unnie?" Minzy was now crying but Jiyong just smiled at her.

"Please watch over her while I am away, Mingkki-ah." He hugged Minzy and let go right away. "Everyone, take care of yourselves. Let's keep in touch."

With that final word, Jiyong went on his way. He glanced for the last time to check if there are any signs of Dara but to his dismay, no sign was found.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This is it... This is goodbye... Jiyong thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The END...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just kidding :P

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was about to check in when he heard his name. He looked back but no one called him back. He was about to give his passport again when someone shouted.

"PABO KWON JIYONG!... YAH!" Jiyong smiled cause he definitely knew who owned that voice but he still did not look back.

"Yah! Are you really going to leave me?! What about the promised you gave me? Even if your stupid letter said that you will still be with me, your presence is important you pabo!" Dara's tears were falling nonstop while her friends and family were there watching them, smiling.

"Yah Kwon Jiyong! Are you listening to me?! Are you really not going to stop yourself from leaving and just go to Japan?! Well, go ahead! DON'T COME BACK AGAIN! I WILL ASK ALL AIRPORTS TO BLOCK YOU FROM COMING BACK HERE IN KOREA! DON'T EVER COME BACK! GO AND ROT IN JAPAN!" Dara stepped back and turned away from looking at Jiyong. She was sobbing and didn't care if people were looking at her. She was about to step forward and away from them when hands wrapped around her waist and head snuggled at her shoulder.

"You are very funny, Baby Girl." Jiyong chuckled with tears on his face. "Do you really want me to go?"

"Yes, go and rot in Japan. Don't come back." Dara was trying to free herself from him but was no used since Jiyong was stronger and she does not have the strength to fight back.

"I'd rather stay here than rot in Japan without seeing you." Jiyong hugged her gently. "I didn't know that you were that crazy, but I still love you. I love all of you."

"I love you too..." She muttered.

"W-what did you say?" He left a little space for him to see her face. "Can you repeat that please?" He held her face for her not to avoid his gaze. "Please?"

She was turning red. She exhaled and shyly said. "I love you too, Kwon Jiyong."

Jiyong was not able to contain his happiness that he hugged her tightly, lifted her up and spun her around. His friends already knew what it meant so they were now clapping their hands to congratulate them.

"I love you. I love you. I love you, Sandara Park. I will not stop saying it to you. I love you so much." He hugged here again.

"You proved enough." She murmured in his chest. They were surrounded by their friends and family.

"Let's all go home and celebrate!" YG announced.

"Sorry, Dad. I..."

"It's alright, Jiyong. I am so proud of you."

"But the trip..."

"The trip to Japan is just made up. Also, the paper you have with your passport is just an ordinary paper. It's not your plane ticket. You were so sad that you didn't notice that." YG laughed and started walking away. He was later on joined by their friends.

"Let's go home?" Dara offered her hand.

He entwined their fingers. "Let's go home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NOT SO FAST!"

 

Both Dara and Jiyong faced the source of the voice and were shocked.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Thank you for patiently waiting :p

By the way, you were trolled by YG. LOL