Busan

The Gift

Author's POV

They were all in the mini-bus rented by YG now. Dara was sitting beside Jiyong, Bom's with TOP flirting each other, Se7en's with Taeyang chatting, while CL insisted on sitting with Minzy to avoid Seungri who was forced to sit beside Daesung. Seungri kept on pouting as he wanted to sit beside CL.

"Yah! Stop pouting there." Daesung eyed Seungri.

"But hyung, I really want to sit beside my angel." cried Seungri.

"Angel? But your angel doesn't want to sit beside you. Poor panda." Dae patted Seungri's head.

Minzy laughed at their actions then faced her seatmate. "Why don't you sit with him unnie?"

"He's annoying." CL answered briefly.

"He likes you... a lot." Minzy smiled.

"I hate him."

"The more you hate, the more you love unnie."

"Just shut it Mingkki-ah. I'm not interested in him. That's for sure."

"Be careful unnie, you might eat what you just said. I have tried it before. I kept on denying it to myself that I hate the guy, but when he already loved someone else, I just realized that he meant the world to me... Stop denying it unnie, before it's too late."

"I'll think about it Mingkki." CL turned away and put on her headphones.

On the other hand, TOP and Bom were cuddling on their seats.

"When do you think will CL admit that he likes her too?" TOP asked while twirling Bom's hair.

"I don't know, CL-roo's not showing any signs though."

"Really? I think she likes him too."

"I hope so. I want to see her smile for other reasons. She would usually smile when Dara's around." Bom eyed CL who was not sleeping with her headphones on.

"You mean she's a..." TOP's eyes widened.

"Erase what you're thinking Tabi if you want to continue our relationship... Geez, CL is a real girl. She just doesn't think about her happiness. You know that Dara's smiles are contagious. CL has problems at home even if she doesn't tell us that is why Dara is doing her best to smile... for CL to smile too."

TOP embrace her. "Sorry for thinking like that on her."

Jiyong, on the other hand, watched Dara fiddling her fingers. "You're worried again." He held her hand. "May I ask why?"

"I don't think our house would fit for all of us. I was worried on where I can let them stay while we are there..."

"Why don't we just rent a hotel room for them?"

Se7en interrupted them. "We can just make a tent outside your home, Dara-ah. You do not have to worry about us."

"Yeah, we stay where you stay, even if it is outside your house." Youngbae said.

"But we don't have tents..."

"You don't have to worry on that." Jiyong assured her and squeezed her hand.

 

When they arrived at Busan, a petite, tall, handsome guy welcomed them.

"Gaettong-ah!" Dara shouted and hugged the guy.

They all laughed at what Dara called him while the guy just pouted cutely.

"Yeorobun, this cute guy here is my dongsaeng, Cheondung." Dara introduced proudly.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Cheondung-imnida." Cheondung bowed down. After few seconds, the girls attacked him and pinched his cheeks.

"You're so cute, Gaettong-ah. I didn't know you are this cute." Cheondung blushed at what CL said.

"Noona, stop them, please." Cheondung begged which made the girls laughed and stopped.

"You look handsome than in the picture I saw in your sister's apartment." Jiyong smiled.

Maybe he's really gay... Too bad...What am I thinking? Dara thought.

"Don't you go gay with Cheondung, Jiyong. I will really kick you if you become gay." Bom laughed.

"God! Where did you get the idea of me being gay?" Jiyong glared at her which made Bom hide at TOP's back.

Cheondung smiled. "There's nothing wrong in appreciating one's appearance... Actually, I never thought Seoul people are this handsome and pretty which I think made my noona pretty too." he joked.

"Yah! Don't you think I'm pretty even before I left for Seoul?" Dara pouted.

"You are pretty noona, but you became prettier when you went to Seoul and since you are pretty, that means I'm handsome too." They all laughed at Cheondung while Dara pinched his nose.

"How rude of us. By the way, I am Se7en, your noona's boyfriend." Se7en introduced which earned him a smack in the head and made Cheondung gaped. "Just kidding."

Dara introduced them one by one to Cheondung. After few minutes, they went inside to meet Dara's omma who was on her bed for rest. After few hours, they built tents oudside the house of Dara which was secretly brought by Jiyong since he did a little investigation on Dara's place before they left.

On the next day, they all went to the hospital to support Dara's omma on her operation. (A/N: Please don't ask what's the illness of her mother because I don't know also. Actually I made changes from my story. Dara's family on my notebook story died but I don't want Dara to be super lonely that's why I did not kill them in this story. Mianhae, yeorobun.) After few hours, the operation was succesful and Dara's omma was able to go home after few days. Though they were excused from class due to YG's power in SU, Dara's friends went back to Seoul ahead of them after they spent some time bonding with Dara's family.

At Dara's home, Dara was at their kitchen with Jiyong while Cheondung watched them. He was curious as to what the relationship with Dara and Jiyong is.

"Jiyong-hyung, are you noona's boyfriend?" Cheondung interrupted.

"Ani, Gaettong-ah. What made you think that?" Dara glared at him.

"Do you want me to be your noona's boyfriend?" Jiyong teased.

"Yah!" Dara slapped Jiyong's back which made Jiyong laughed.

"Just kidding..." Jiyong's laughed died.

"I told you already that their family paid Omma's operation, right?" Dara asked while Cheondung just nodded. "Actually Gaettong-ah, I am staying with their family."

"What?!?"

"You see, Gaettong-ah, their family is my employer... Jiyong, here, is my manager but my brother in Seoul as well." she explained thoroughly.

"I don't understand, noona. How can he be your brother?"

"Jiyong wanted to have a sister and he chose me to be her sister. I don't know why me but I became a family member of Kwon but I am still a Park. They did not adopt me. They just let me stay there for free and treat me as a family member. They are good people, Cheondung-ah. I can guarantee you that." Dara held Cheondung's hand.

"Actually Cheondung, I want to take you to Seoul as well so that Dara would stop worrying about you and your Omma." Jiyong interrupted them.

"It's too much already hyung. You paid Omma's operation, you let my sister stay in your home for free, and now you want us to stay there as well? It's really too much already hyung."

"Thank you for your kindness, son but it's enough already." Mrs. Park appeared.

"It's okay, Mrs.Park. I already talked to dad about this and he agreed."

"Oppa, it's really too much. Although I really like the idea very much but it's really too much." Dara cried.

"Hey, I did not do this to make you cry." Jiyong hugged Dara.

"You're not going to take it back, right?" Dara sniffed.

"Of course not." he let go. "Why would I do that?"

"Omma! You heard that? I can take care of you now while I am in Seoul. Gaettong-ah, I can watch over you already." Dara hugged her mom and brother.

The Park family was happy to be together again in one place. On the very next day, they left Busan for Seoul.

 


 

Mianhae for the late update. I've been busy lately.

Work + update + online game + 9 days novena mass for Sinulog in Cebu, Philippines = busy life

comments? suggestions? all are welcome (+-+)