The Moment of Truth [Edited]

The Gift

 

 

Preview on the last chappie

 

Jiyong sighed. "I really don't know how to ask you this..."

"W-wait... D-don't tell me you're getting gay now."

"What?!"

"I said you are turning gay on me now!" Taeyang exclaimed.

"I am not dude! I am straight! Who the heck would thought that I am gay?!" Jiyong was now getting angry.

"The way you act, you are showing some signs dude."

"Taeyang, for the last time, I AM NOT GAY!"

 

 


 

 

"Well stop acting like one!" Taeyang burst.

"Sorry... I just don't know how to ask you." Jiyong muttered.

"Ask what?"

 

"..."

 

"."

 

"..."

 

"."

 

"..."

 

"Oh goodness Jiyong, speak up!"

 

On the other hand, people around the school were laughing listening to the funny conversation they heard on the paging system of the school. Dara and friends were laughing their heart out. They were really not expecting this to hear it on air.

"I wonder what would happen next." Minzy wondered.

"The perfect question is what would he say next." Byul said while bein held by Se7en.

"Oh, now I'm getting excited." Bom squealed.

"Bae should squeeze all information from him." Yuri muttered.

"What information, Yuri?" Dara eyed Yuri.

"Nothing, Dara." Yuri just smiled at her.

 

Going back, Jiyong sighed before speaking up. "I... I want to ask you what Dara said to you that made you laughed."

"Is that all?" Jiyong just nodded. "What if I would say nothing, would you believe me?"

Jiyong shook his head. "No, obviously there is something that she said to you."

"Why don't you ask her yourself?"

"She won't tell. She said you were just joking around. " Jiyong looked away looking hurt.

Taeyang just sighed and smiled. "She was thinking that you are gay, dude."

"What?! Why would she think that I am gay?" Jiyong was looking furious now.

"Well, she said...


clip from chapter 28

"Hmmm... How should I say this... Well, remember when I told him that girls would be confessing to him?" Taeyang nodded. "He said he was not interested." (A/N: please refer to chapter 13 : The Epic Fail Trip)

"You're right. I remember him saying that."

"That time, I was thinking that he was gay and the reason he wanted me to be his sister was for him to have someone to confide with his girly feelings." Taeyang laughed again. "Then today, when I was dancing with Minho and you, he was mad then became sad. Maybe he was sad because I danced with you two. He was staring at us."


"That is what she told me..." Taeyang was eyeing Jiyong's reaction.

"Of course I would not be interested with other girls." Jiyong muttered. I'm only interested in Dara so why should I be interested in other girls?

"I really don't know why she is so dense though. Eventhough I have known her for some time already, I still don't know why she is so dense."

Jiyong just massage his nape. There were many things to think and this new information was too annoying for him. He was nothing thinking that Dara would thought of him as a gay. Someday, he would teach her a lesson.

"What gift did you gave her anyway?" Taeyang again.

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because I am your friend and friends should share secrets. Besides, I can ask Dara anytime what you gave to her."

"A ring." Jiyong muttered.

"A what?"

"A ring. I gave her a ring."

"Dude, I didn't know you were that fast! First we thought you were gay, now we just knew that you're already engaged? Congratulations!" Taeyang tried hugging Jiyong.

"What engaged are you talking about? I did not proposed to her. She isn't even my girlfriend yet!"

"Well, there is the word "yet" so surely you will become couple in no time. I know you would not give up." Taeyang smiled at him.

"I don't know about that."

"So when are you going to confess to her?"

"I don't know now. This is getting harder than I thought since she was thinking that I am gay."

"Well, why not confess now? To prove that you are not gay, confess to Dara."

 

 

Dara's jaw dropped on the ground. Confess? To me? Why? (A/N: DENSE DARA!)

All girls were squealing while looking at Dara.

"Oh my gosh, here is the moment we are waiting for!" Bom jumped like a kid.

"At last, after a long time." CL sighed in relief.

"What are you talking about?" Dara asked them nervously.

"Wifey, it's better if you just listen." CL held her hand knowing that her bestfriend was getting nervous. Bom also held her other hand.

 

 

Going back, Jiyong eyed Taeyang. He was thinking that it is the best to confess now? But how? He doesn't want to break whatever they have now. He doesn't know if she felt the same way for him. He was afraid of getting rejected. However, he needed to be brave.

"Do you even love her?"

 

 

"Yuri-ah, please stop Bae. Why is he forcing Oppa to confess?" Dara looked at Yuri worriedly.

"Mian, Dara-ah." Yuri forced a smile. She knew Dara was just worried.

 

 

"Of course I love her! God knows how much I love her. I will do everyhing just to make her smile." Jiyong smiled thinking of Dara's smile.

"When?"

"When what?"

"When did you start loving our Dara?" Taeyang loved Dara as his sister cause he knew he could never have her. He once courted her but got rejected cause Dara only thought of him as little brother.

"I don't know... Maybe when Dad showed me the list of employees of the store that I would be handling. I guess it is what you call love at first sight. The moment I saw her picture, I could not take my eyes off her. It may sound so cheesy but it did happen to me. She had that smile which would make you want to protect her. Her smile is so pure and innocent. When I got the chance to see her, I said to myself, I would not let her go. I think I found the one for me. When I got the chance to know her, it made me fall for her harder but at the same time it was getting harder for me to confess. Dad thought that I wanted her to be my sister, when in fact I want her more than a sister. Dad got the wrong idea and it was what made it hard to confess. I want to see her smile always Bae. I would do anything to make her smile always. It would pain me if I see her sad or cry."

"So, are you going to confess to her now?"

"Maybe... Let us see that."

"Better make it fast Jiyong. You do know many guys are trying to court her. We are not always there to protect her. Maybe one day, we will just know that she already have a boyfriend."

"If that would make her happy most, then I would gladly accept that." Jiyong smiled bitterly at Taeyang.

Suddenly, the door opened revealing the dean smiling. He went to his table and turned off the mic for the speaker. "Thank you for waiting, gentlemen. Also, thank you for that unexpected confession, Mr. Kwon." Jiyong and Taeyang looked at him confusedly. "Well, you see, I forgot to turn off the mic of the speaker, so basically, that is indeed an indirect confession. Going back, I called you because..." Jiyong ran out of the office. "Maybe you just have to tell Mr. Kwon." Taeyang just smiled at the dean.

 

Jiyong ran fast going to their classroom, not minding the looks of the girls and boys at him. He was worried about Dara and his confession. He needed to clear things out with Dara and officially confess to her. When he arrived at their classroom, he received a round of applause from his classmates. His eyes searched for Dara but she was not there.

"Where is she?" He asked nervously.

"She ran out after your conversation with Bae." CL smiled at him sadly.

"Run after her, hyung. She may still be near the gate." Seungri encouraged his favorite hyung.

Jiyong ran as fast as he could but did not see any signs of Dara. He was thinking of many bad things and hoping none of them was true. He went out and tried searching for Dara wherever his feet may take him. On the other hand, Dara was in the Han River with her heart beating like crazy. She was not expecting that Jiyong would like her the way she liked him. She did not understand why she ran out and left the school. All she knew was that she needed to think. She was happy, at the same time sad. Sad because she was thinking what would be YG's reaction if he would knew that Jiyong and her liked each other. She doesn't know if YG would be happy or sad or maybe against them if he knew. She was not afraid to be poor again as she was used to it. She was not after the richness of the family as well. She just don't want to break what they have now which was what she was looking for, a whole family. She wanted to have that kind of family eversince but now, she was worried that it may break whatever they have because of the feelings they have for each other. She needed to sort things out.

Shin Hye and Minho were strolling around the river with baby Jinwoo. Shin Hye saw Dara and was about to call her when Minho stopped her. He sensed that Dara wanted to be alone and smiled at his fiancee. The three of them walked away sadly sensing that Dara was sad too.

"Dara, you can't love him. He is your brother." Conscience 1 said.

"Well, he is not the real brother so it is okay to love him." Conscience 2 answered.

"But what if he was just fooling around?" Conscience 1 defended.

"Well, he was not fooling around, obviously. He can't fool around the whole school." Conscience 2 muttered back.

"What if his father would not agree?" Conscience 1 asked.

Conscience 2 was not able to answer. Dara thought the same. What if sajangnim would not like her for his son? Would they be send out of the mansion? It was really fine by her but the bond the they had. She would surely miss it. She was getting confused now. She loved him but surely everything would change once they would go with their feelings.

"I don't know what to do anymore..." Dara silently cried.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Sorry if it is confusing and short. Hahahahaha

I hope you liked it xD