Farewell Gift

The Gift

 

Previously on The Gift

Jiyong just kept on silent and sat on the swing next to Dara. Dara held his hand again. She wanted him to share whatever he was thinking. She doesn't want to see Jiyong this way. He stood up, pulled Dara towards him, and hugged her tight.

"I don't want to leave." He murmured on Dara's neck.

"W-what do you mean?" She was confused. "Oppa, what are you saying?... You're not leaving me right?"

"I am leaving."

"W-w-what?"

"I will be leaving for Japan tomorrow."

Dara got frozen and could not utter a word. His saviour would be leaving her alone. Her heart was crushed.

 

"Is this part of your joke, Oppa?" She let go of Jiyong. "Cause if it is one of your jokes, it's not funny."

"I'm not kidding, Dara-ah. The reason dad talked to me before school was to inform me that I will go to Japan tomorrow... for few days only..." He looked away.

Dara hit his head hard. "Pabo!!!" She hugged him. "You scared me... I really thought that you would leave me and never come back..." She cried hard.

"Leaving you for few days is hurting me, how much more if I will be leaving you forever." He hugged her back. "I don't want to leave, Dara-ah."

"Oppa, you must go... It's only few days, right? Just make sure you come back before my birthday, okay?" She beamed him with her beautiful smile which Jiyong could not resist. He nodded and hugged her back.

 

On the other end...

"They really need to admit that they love each other." Byul suddenly said.

"They are both dense, so what do we expect?" Bom said irritatedly.

"I thought he will really leave. Stupid Oppa." CL complained while wiping her tears and watching Dara and Jiyong.

"They really looked like real couples. Look at the way they hugged each other." Minzy still watching Dara and Jiyong hugging.

"Let's just let them be. They need time." Yuri grinned.

"Let's just go to the cake shop, I want to eat a corn cake!!!" Bom declaired while dragging CL, Yuri, and Minzy while Byul followed them.

"Why did the boys didn't come with us by the way?" Yuri still being dragged by Bom.

"Se7en told me that they need to go somewhere. Now that you mentioned it, I wonder where they went?" Byul stopped on her track and saw a glimpse of Se7en with the other boys. They entered a music studio and the girls decided to follow them. Few moments later, the ladies heard a song being played. They were amazed when they saw that the boys were singing like a pro.

 

Naegen ojik neo hanappuninde (neo hanappuninde)
Na jukeodo neo bakke eobneunde (neo bakke eobneunde)
Ireon nal dugo gayahaneun geonji
Tell me why why baby

Manneun geol barajido anneunde (baraji anneunde)
Geujeo gyeoteman isseojumyeon dwae
Ireon nal dugo ddeonayaman hani
Tell me why why I just can't live without you

 

The girls were mesmerized by the voice of their beloved guys. They kept on staring until the Daesung noticed them and turned to the other side right away which confused the boys. When they saw the girls, they all looked down, embarrassed. Se7en approached them right away.

"What are you all doing here?"

"Oppa! You are so amazing." Byul hugged Se7en right away which almost made him stumble.

"Tabi-ah!" TOP winced hearing Bom's voice. "Since when have you started keeping secrets from me?!"

"I... ah... Mianhae, Bommie-ah... How should I say this..."

"It's all my fault. Please do not hate them." Taeyang admitted.

"What do you mean hate?" Yuri asked. "We love it!!!" The girls squeled on the top of their lungs and hugged the boys.

"When have you started this?"

"Do you have a group name?"

"Girls, listen..." Se7en tried to explain.

"When are you planning to tell us?"

"Are you going to perform on Dara's birthday?"

"Tell us!!!" The girls bombarded them with all the questions.

"Listen!!!" Se7en shouted and made the girls quiet. "Okay, listen. Jiyong and I started this group as we found out that all of us have the same interest which is Music. The one you heard is..."

"Without You by 1TYM! We know that, Oppa. You know it's one of our favorites." Se7en just smiled and watched Bom as she bounced up and down like a child.

"So, you are going to perform on Dara's birthday?" CL asked curiously. Seungri s his hands on her waist, rested his chin on her shoulder, and nodded.

"Cool! Let Bom-unnie join too. She's really good in singing." Minzy suggested.

"Actually, this is Jiyong's plan so we really have to talk to him."

"But Oppa is leaving tomorrow." They all looked down when they heard someone came in the studio.

"Oppa, annyeong." CL greeted the shocked manager.

"What are you all doing here?"

"I guess we found out your little secret, you little scum." Bom grinned while Jiyong raised his hand in surrender. "So, how can you practice when you are leaving tomorrow?"

"We are almost done with the practice, actually. But I wrote a song few days ago, and I need your help, Noona."

"Great! We are just thinking of talking to you to have Unnie sing with you." Minzy smiled.

They held their practice while the girls were just watching them, sometimes, sing with them.

 

Later that night, Cheondung was playing his guitar while Dara was singing. Jiyong joined them after he took his dinner. YG and Eun-Ju joind them as well. They sang songs and discovered something which they didn't knew before. Before they decided to sleep, they had a small talk.

"Child, be careful when you are already in Japan. Don't forget to eat and rest. Don't forget to call us as well. Dara, here, would be worried about you if you won't call." Jiyong just hugged Eun-Ju.

"Don't forget to get numbers of some pretty girls there, hyung."

"Yah! What girls are you talking about, huh? Gaettong-ah!" Dara chased Cheondung with a slipper on her right hand.

"Don't worry, gaettong-ah. I will try to see if there is someone who would fit your taste." Jiyong laughed hard when a slipper flew on his head.

"Dara!" Eun-Ju faced YG. "Mianhae for what my daughter did to your son, Hyun Suk. I promise it won't happen again."

YG just laughed. "It's alright. They are just playing around... Jiyong, I expect you to behave while you are in Japan. Call us right away once you already there. I wanted to accompany you to the airport if only I don't have a meeting early in the morning. Take care, son. Make us proud." Jiyong hugged his father.

"I will, Appa."

They left Dara and Jiyong on the couch.

"Still sad?"

"Yeah... I really don't want to leave... I can't watch over you." Jiyong covered his eyes with his hand. I can't watch over those fanboys of yours.

"Oppa, don't worry. I'm a big girl already. I can take care of myself. Besides, it's only few days. I'm sure you will be back in no time... But I will hate you if could not come on my birthday." She rested her head on his shoulder.

"Of course, I could not miss it for the world. I will do all means to be here on your birthday."

"Promise?" She let out her pinky to Jiyong.

"You're like a child." He laughed and she pouted right away. "Alright, alright. I promise that I will be here on your birthday. Pinky swear." He sealed his promise with his pinky and hugged Dara. I love you, Dara.

 

On the next morning, Eun-Ju, Cheondung, Dara, Jiyong, and all her friends were there to accompany him to the airport. They all hugged him and bid farewell.

"Keep in touch, Oppa." CL waved at him.

Seungri hugged him and whispered. "I will watch over your Dara while you are away so don't worry." Jiyong just mouthed a thank you.

"We will take care of all the things that needs to be taken care of here and you take care of the things that needs to be taken care of in Japan. Be back right away, we are not always here to watch over your butterfly." Se7en winked at him which made him blush.

Oh my! Did I just saw that? He was blushing at Se7en-oppa? What am I thinking? Dara frowned.

Jiyong hugged her. "Stop frowning and smile for me."

"Sorry... Take care, Oppa." She kissed him on the cheeks. When she realized what she did, she blushed hard.

Jiyong blushed too hard as well and thanked God that his flight was being called or he would collapse in no time. At that moment, he was thinking of leaving often to receive her kiss again even if it was only on the cheeks. While, Dara, who received a lot of teasing, was just standing there, stunned of what she just did.

 

 


 

 

kyaaaaaa!!!!

Done! I will try to update tomorrow. Thank you for tuning in :p