Promise

The Gift

Hey guys! I just want to let you know that this would be a short update. It's not as long as the other chapters as I do not know what to write since I have changed my story due to your request. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy this chapter.

Here it goes...

 

 



 

On that very night, they had a campfire near the river to celebrate the newly announced couple. Once again, they were sitting in pair around the campfire.

"Since we have a newly formed couple, why don't you sing for them, Tokki?" Bom suggested while eyeing Dara and Jiyong.

"You have a beautiful voice, Bommie. Why don't you sing for them?" Dara .

"No way I'm gonna do that. Besides, I am with my love now and you're not so you better sing for us." Bom cuddled with TOP.

"It's been a long while since I heard you sing, Unnie. Can you sing for us?" Minzy showed her puppy eyes on Dara.

She sighed and stood up. "So, what song do you want?"

"First Love by Utada Hikaru!" Bom, CL, Minzy, Yuri, and Byul said in chorus. (A/N: It's my personal favorite so bare with it. Let's just pretend Dara knows a lot in Japanese.)

"Alright. Don't blame me if it rains." She sighed again. "Here it goes..."

Taeyang started playing the guitar as background.

Saigono kissu wa
Tabako no flavor gaa
Nigakute setsunai kaori

Aa no imagoro ni wa
Anata wa doko ni irun darou'
Dare wo omotte 'run darou'

Dara looked at Jiyong. She blushed but hid it right away.

You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dare kato mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Imawa mada kanashii love song
Atarashi uta utaeru made

Dara then looked at the lovers around the campfire.

Tachidomaru jikan ga
Ugoki dasou to eru
Wasuretakunai koto bakari

Aa no imagoro ni wa
Watashi wa kitto naiteru
Anata wo omotte 'run darou'

Yay yay yeah

Dara closed her eyes and feel the song while Jiyong was staring at her. The lovers noticed this and just sighed.

You will always be inside my heart
Itsumo anata dake no basho ga aru kara
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
Imawa mada kanashii love song
Atarashii uta utaeru made

You are always gonna be my love
Itsuka dare kato mata koi ni ochitemo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
Mada kanashii love song yeah
Now & forever ah...

Dara opened her eyes now and saw Jiyong staring at her which made her blush. Dara thanked God that it's night time, no one saw her blushed. They all clapped at her.

"I didn't know you can sing, Dara-ah." Jiyong . She just pouted and sat near Jiyong. "I'm just kidding, you know... Come here." Dara moved next to him, still not talking to him.

"You have lover's quarrel now?" Se7en eyed them while hugging Byul.

"O-of course not... What made you say that Oppa?" Dara blushed while looking away.

"Why don't we all pretend as lovers tonight? I mean, we are lovers, but all those who does not have lovers would pretend to be lovers with their partners now. How does that sound?" Seungri suggested. It was a good idea from him to have Dara and Jiyong show what they felt for each other.

"Great idea! Now let's scatter around the farm. I want to have a date with my Jagi." TOP got up with Bom and left. The others left as well leaving Dara and Jiyong behind.

"You can go back to the cabin now if you want to rest. I will just stay here for a while." Jiyong avoided to look at Dara.

"You know I can't leave you alone, Oppa. I don't want you to get lonely... By the way, thank you for saving me, Oppa." She blushed again thinking her lips touched her brother's lips.

Jiyong hid his face and muttered something.

"What did you say?"

"I said it was nothing... I will save you no matter what... I will protect you."

"Say, Oppa... Can you promise me one thing?" Dara faced Jiyong seriously. Jiyong nodded. "Will you stay by my side?"

Jiyong slowly hugged Dara. "You do not have to ask me that, I will stay with you forever, even if one day you will push me away. I promise that no matter what, I will stay with you."

"Why would I push you away, Oppa?" She leaned her head on Jiyong's shoulder. I hope we can stay like this for a while.

"I don't know. I just felt that you will push me away someday." I hope we can be lovers someday... No, don't even think about it Jiyong.

"I would never push you away, Oppa. No matter what... because I..." She slowly drifted to sleep and snuggled closer to Jiyong.

"You really are tired from the trip and the events today, aren't you?" He looked at the sky and embraced Dara a little tighter. "I sure do hope that you will not push me away, Dara... Because I love you... I hope it's easy to say this when you are awake and listening to me."

He slowly let go of Dara, trying his best not to wake her up, carried her in bridal style, and went back to the cabin. Little did he knew that all their friends were just watching them from afar.

 


 

I think I love this chapter xD

See yah next chapter!!!