The Arrival

The Gift

 

Sorry for the late update. I have been so busy and sleepy lately >.<

I was reading other stories too.

Here is the next chapter of my fanfic "The Gift". Hengsho!

 


 

Author's POV

YG welcomed Dara's family with arms wide open. (A/N: I can't imagine YG doing this. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

"Thank you very much Mr.Kwon for letting us stay in your grandiose mansion." Mrs.Park said after their lunch.

"It's nothing. Please feel at home in our little house." YG smiled when he noticed Cheondung standing up, bringing his plate and utensils. "Son, you do not need to bring those in the kitchen. Let the helpers do that."

"It's the least I can do, Sir, for letting us stay here." Cheondung looked down.

"It's fine, really. I am thanking you for staying here. With you here in our house, I guess this place would not be gloomy anymore... Please let us treat each other as family. Just like what I told Dara, you can call me Appa." Cheondung blushed as he was not used of having a father since his dad died before he was born.

"Can I call you Omma as well Mrs.Park?" Jiyong faced Mrs.Park, hoping.

"Of course, son, if that would make you happy."

"Thank you, Omma." he blushed.

Dara laughed at this, seeing his brothers (Jiyong and Cheondung) blushed. "Aigoo, you two looked cute when you blushed."

"Don't call boys cute!" Jiyong and Cheondung said together which made Dara laughed more and was later on joined by YG and Eun-Ju (Dara's omma).

It feels good to have this kind of conversation with family. It's refreshing. YG thought.

 

 

Few weeks passed and the Park family got used to their new life humbly. Eun-Ju helped in household chores even if she didn't need to. Dara helped as well in household chores and in the cakeshop. Cheondung was able to transfer in SU and continued his studies there. He was able to get close with Dara's friends too. CL and Seungri kept on arguing but Seungri kept on pursuing CL. Bom and TOP were even closer now that their family knew about  their relationship. Se7en got himself a girlfriend named Park Han Byul. On the other hand, Jiyong and Dara got closer than before but their friends saw a different kind of closeness. A closeness which brothers and sisters would not have. They kept teasing them to each other but they would just shrugged it off.

 

One certain day, while they were their classroom, they were all loud laughing at Seungri's acts when Jinu suddenly appeared which made the whole class silent.

"Seonsaengnim, please don't scare us like that. You are giving us heart attack." Seungri joked around which made the whole class laugh.

"Just sit down, Seungri." Jinu said which Seungri just obliged. "Okay class, today, we will have a new transferee student from Japan. Please come in." A short haired girl came in the room. "Please do introduce yourself."

"Ohayou! Oh my! I'm sorry... Good morning eveyone! I am Kiko Mizuhara. I am from Japan. Please take care of me." Kiko beamed them with her smile and smirked but hid it right away when she saw Jiyong, her next target.

Most of the guys in the class raised their hands to asked Kiko some questions.

"Are you single Kiko-ssi?" a guy classmate asked.

"Yes, I am single and available."

"She's selling herself to the guys." CL murmured to Bom.

"Definitely. I should watch over my Tabi. She's dangerous." Bom pouted.

"What's your number, Kiko-ssi?" another guy classmate asked.

"Shut it you kids. Kiko, sit at the back of Jiyong. Jiyong, raise your hands please."

Jiyong raised his hands uncomfortably.

 

 

Kiko's POV

This would be easy. I can capture his heart fast. Gosh, he's so handsome. Oh! Now I remember him! He was the son of the owner of Asia's largest cake shop, the YG cake shop. I'm so lucky.

I stopped in front of him. "I am Kiko Mizuhara. You are Jiyong?" I offered my hand.

"Kwon Jiyong." he shook my hand and I heard groans from the other guys. Sorry for them, it's Jiyong that I like. I can't help but feel giddy... His hand is so soft and I can't keep myself from holding them.

"Can I get my hand back, Kiko-ssi?"

Grumpy... I let go of his hand even if I don't want to and proceed to my seat. "Sorry."

 

 

Author's POV

"I guess you have another fangirl, Oppa." Dara teased Jiyong again.

"Oh shut it, Dara. I'm not interested in them." I'm only interested in you... Did I just said that?

Maybe he's really into boys. Oh God please no. Dara thought and pouted.

She's really cute when she's pouting. "Stop pouting or I will kiss you." Opps.

"Oppa, did you hear yourself?" her eyes widened.

"Just kidding" he stuck his tongue and chuckled.

"Excuse me, are you 2 together? Like you know... couples?" Kiko interrupted them.

"Yes, they are so back off." Bom joined in.

"Oh... alright."

"Do you have any problems there Dara? Jiyong? Bom?" Jinu glared at them.

"Ani, seonsaengnim...Mianhae."

"By the way, anyone who wants to volunteer to tour Kiko around?" All boys except Jiyong, TOP, Seungri, and Taeyang, raised their hands right away. "Since Jiyong, TOP, Seungri, and Taeyang, one of you four will tour her around." the boys got jealous of the four.

"Seonsaengnim, it's not that I don't want to but I haven't toured the whole school as well so it means I can't tour her." Jiyong reasoned out.

"Seonsaengnim, I have a date with Bom later." TOP glanced at Bom and she blushed.

"Seonsaengnim, I have work after school." Taeyang finding ways not to be chosen.

"Seonsaengnim, I still have to court Chaerin." Seungri's reason made the whole class laughed and made CL send him deathly glares.

"If you don't want to tour me around, you can simply decline instead of reasoning out." Kiko stood up with misty eyes.

"How rude of you guys! You should be ashamed of yourselves." Hyuna and Sohee interrupted.

"Settle down..." Jinu sighed. "Since you four would not like to tour her, you four will be her tour guide in the school whether you like it or not... No buts.. No escape... If I caught that one of you escaped, I will punish you four and I am sure that you will not like it."

"Sorry to interrupt you Jinu, but we have to go, the meeting is about to start." Sean interrupted.

"Alright, I will follow right away." He stepped out. "While I am gone, you can start the tour now." He followed Sean.

 


 

See how I hate her? hahahaha sorry guys. I really don't like here. sorry.

Hope you like this chapter.

See you again in the next chapter. Hengsho! d(.^_~.)b