Kiko's Confession

The Gift

 

Omo! I'm not alone in hating Kiko! Yay!

Anyway, here's the continuation... Enjoy!

 


 

Author's POV

The 3 guys were all silent during the tour while Seungri was the one who did all the talking. It was an awkward moment but Seungri did his best to be calm.

"Thank you for the tour, Seungri. Thanks for coming along, guys." Kiko smiled at them. "I want to apologize as well for my attitude a while ago. I know you guys want to be with your girls. I understand. I am sorry again." she bowed.

"We are sorry too." they did apologize to each other.

"So, can we be friends?" The boys fell silent. "I understand. I will not push myself to you. I will wait for the right time for us to be friends... Thank you again." she left.

"So... I guess we can go back now?" TOP couldn't wait to leave and go for his Bom.

"I guess so... Let's go." Jiyong led and went to where Dara and girls were.

 

On the other hand, Hyuna and Sohee talked with Kiko.

"Welcome to SU, Kiko. I am Sohee, and this is Hyuna."

"Thank you for the warm welcome. I just want to ask something, if you don't mind."

"Sure, what is it?" Hyuna chewed her gum.

"Is Jiyong and the girl named Dara a couple?" she asked shyly.

"Nope. They are brothers and sisters. Dara was adopted by Jiyong-oppa's family... but not legally."

"I see..." that statement made Kiko think.

"You like Jiyong-oppa, am I right?" Hyuna and Sohee looked at her while Kiko just smirked.

"May the best lady wins?" Kiko offered her hand and they accepted it.

 

"So how was your tour?" Bom tapped her side to let TOP sit beside her.

"It was soooooo awkward. I did all the talking while these 3 keeps on looking away... but we reconcile in the end." Seungri sat beside CL which earned him a smack in the head.

"Good I am not in the same class as you guys, I enjoyed being the only guy around these pretty ladies." Daesung laughed as well as the girls.

"You're enjoying it now but you won't later in the cake shop." Jiyong smirked.

"Omo! I'm just kidding Jiyong. I kept an eye on your girls. I took good care of them."

"Really? You even asked for some of our food." Dara laughed at him.

"Why you noona!" he chased Dara while Dara hid behind Jiyong. She knew so well that Daesung would not come near Jiyong. "You are so unfair noona!" They all laughed at their playfulness.

"I don't feel good about that Kiko though. I saw her smirked the moment she saw Jiyong-oppa." CL was drinking her juice.

"Hey, maybe we are just judging her. Let's get to know her first before we judge her, alright?" Dara tried to protect Kiko. (A/N: You should not Dara x.x )

"Whatever you say, Tokki. But if she messed up with us, she will face me." Bom suddenly hugged Dara. "I will protect you, Tokki-ah. You don't have to worry."

"Neh, Omma." she laughed. "TOP-oppa would now be my Appa. We are a one big happy family!!!"

"Gosh, I have lots of kids." Bom said and they all laughed out loud.

Their laughed died down when Kiko approached them with Hyuna and Sohee on her side.

"Mind if we join you?"

"Yes, we do mind." Bom said without hesitation.

"Bommie-ah!" Dara glared at her and bowed at Kiko. "Mianhae for that Kiko-ssi. Sure, you can join us."

"Thank you, Park." she squeezed herself in between Dara and Jiyong, and just stared at Jiyong who was now feeling uncomfortable.

"So..." Dara trying to ease the tension. "Why did you transfer to SU from Japan, Kiko-ssi?"

"Are you not happy that I am here, Park?" Kiko glared at Dara. Bom stood up but was stopped by TOP.

"It's not I am not happy that you are here. We just want to know you more, Kiko-ssi."

"That's Mizuhara to you. We are not friends for you to call me by my given name."

"Sorry if I assumed." Dara looked down.

"Well, good that you are sorry." Kiko smirked at her.

Bom could no longer hold her anger. "That's it! Who the heck are you to talk like that to my bestfriend?! You are just new here and you got that attitude? If you are like that in Japan, then don't bring your garbage attitude here in Seoul. We don't want to have the virus you are trying to spread! Got that!?" She dragged Dara away. "And don't come near Dara if you don't want me to send you back to Japan with my fist."

The others left with Dara and Bom already. CL and Jiyong stood up angrily.

"I am very disappointed in you, Mizuhara." Jiyong was about to leave when Kiko stopped him. CL was just watching what was about to happen.

"You finally noticed me. I am sorry if I did that, I just want your attention, Jiyong."

"That's Kwon for you." he tried to leave but Kiko held him tightly.

"Jiyong, hear me out!"

"Dara was trying to be friendly with you eventhough our group hated you! Dara protected you even if the others judged you and what did you do?! You hurt her!" Jiyong shouted at her coldly which made CL smirked.

"I am sorry, okay! I did that for you to notice me! All you see is her! What about me! You like her, don't you?"

This is it. The moment of truth. CL though.

"She is my sister for goodness' sake!"

"We all know she is not your real sister!"

"We are not talking about this." Jiyong started walking away.

"Jiyong!" she tried catching up with Jiyong. She didn't even care that most of the people are looking at them. "What should I do for you to like me because I like you a lot!?!"

She's really that desperate? CL, Hyuna, and Sohee thought the same at the same time.

Jiyong stopped on his track hearing Kiko's confession. It was the first time in his life that he received a confession in public.

"Jiyong! Tell me what to do for you to like me too?!" She cried in front of him.

He hated girls' tears the most especially if it was because of him. Maybe I should try liking other and I might loss this feeling I felt for my sister. Jiyong thought. (A/N: Jiyong! Don't do this to me!... I mean to Dara! TT.TT )

"Tell me Jiyong! I am willing to do anything for you to like me!" she kneeled in front of him, crying. (A/N: best actress, pathetic)

"You want me to forgive and like you?" Kiko nodded right away.

Please say rot in hell, oppa. CL prayed.

"Go and apologize to my friends, especially to Dara. Prove to them and to me that what you have shown to us a while ago is not the real you. Befriend them and I might consider liking you." He walked away and CL followed him frowning.

 


 

 

I know you would hate this. LOL

Til' next update! d(-^^,-)b NP:Joy and Pain