Birthday Celebration II

The Gift

 

 

As the area became pitch black, commotion started on the hall. Some people were starting to panic.

"Please calm down, we already have someone who are checking on the electricity line. Please take your seats while we are fixing the problem." YG announced.

"I didn't know rich people could lose electricity as well." Cheondung muttered which earned a smack from his mother.

"It's alright. It happens to us sometimes but with announcement. I wonder what happen." YG smiled.

Candles were lighten to bring light into the room. People were starting their talk again. On the other hand, Dara was just quiet on the side of the hall. Suddenly, a hand covered to prevent her from shouting and dragged her somewhere.

"Where are you going to take me? What do you want from me?" Dara tried asking inspite of being covered. The abductor kept silent and just dragged her upstairs, to the rooftop. When they arrived, she was released and was about to cry and run when she saw her abductor. She ran and hugged the guy with a gummy smile, the guy she had waited for many days, Mr. Kwon Jiyong. She couldn't stop herself and just cried.

"I thought you would be happy seeing me on your birthday. I guess I was wrong." Jiyong just hugged her tight.

"Pabo ya! Pabo Kwon Jiyong! Pabo... I thought you would not make it." Dara was still crying.

"I promised, didn't I? I will not break any promise I made from you, Dara-ah." Jiyong wiped her tears. "Stop crying, Dara. You already know I hate to see you cry, so please stop crying."

"Pabo! You scared me to death, then surprised me. How can I stop myself from crying with this mixed emotions I have?" Her knees wobbled and was about to fall when Jiyong catched her. "If I had heart disease, I might die from your surprise." She laughed at her own joke and Jiyong just hugged her. They were hugging each other for minutes when Dara decided to let go, feeling awkward. "L-let's go back inside, Oppa. They might be looking for me already."

"C-can we stay here for a while?... I mean you can go if you want to... I-I..."

Dara held his hand and sat beside him. Jiyong looked at her and Dara just smiled.

 

 

On the other hand, the electricity on the house came back. They were all happy when Bom noticed Dara was not around.

"CL-roo, Mingkki-ah, Byul-unnie, have you seen Dara? I haven't seen her after the lights were back." Bom asked worriedly.

YG overheard them and just said, "Don't worry, she is in safe hands." He smiled and walked away to talk with his business mates.

"You heard him, so let's just enjoy the party." Se7en, with the boys, interrupted the girls.

"I'm just worried." Bom pouted.

"Get ready with the song tonight." TOP whispered to her.

"You mean?"

"Yes." Bom hugged him while her girl friends were wondering what she was happy about.

"You can hug me too, Chaecat." Seungri offered.

CL glared at him. "In your dreams Seungrat." Seungri hugged her anyway.

"Where's your partner, Mingkki?" Tablo asked.

"I don't have a partner, Oppa. I'm too young for that. I also need to finish my studies before I get a partner." Minzy smiled at him.

"Guess you need to wait a lot longer, Daesungie." Teddy patted Daesung's head.

"W-what are you talking about, hyung?" Daesung blushed and were laughed at by Gummy and Hayi.

"Now I know who's the person you liked, Oppa." Hayi more.

"Aigoo, stop it Hayi. He's blushing real hard now." Gummy joined in teasing Daesung.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaa! Noona, Hayi, please stop it." Gummy and Hayi just laughed at Daesung.

 

 

Going back, Dara and Jiyong sat beside each other while Jiyong was holding her hand. They felt comfortable in that position, not caring if people may see them like that. They were just silent, staring up on the stars above them.

"Thank you for staying with me, Dara-ah." He held Dara's hand tighter. "Thank you as well for waiting." He then kissed Dara's hand. Surprised of what he did, he let go of Dara's hand.

Dara blushed hard. "You are most welcome, Oppa. I would always wait for you as long as you want me to."

They were silent again. Dara missed the warmth of Jiyong's hand while Jiyong felt the same.

It felt so right holding his hand. Dara thought while thinking of ways Jiyong might held her hand. Pabo, Dara! Don't do it! What if he does not want to hold your hand? Aish.

I want to hold her hand more. If only I did not kiss her hand, I might still be holding her hand now. Jiyong sighed.

Few minutes later, their hands were finding its' way to be with each other again. Later did they know, their hands were entwined again. They both blushed and just kept it in place. One, two, three minutes after holding each other's hand, they started laughing like crazy.

"Your hand is so soft, Oppa. It does not have calluses, unlike mine."

"Your hand is soft too, you know."

"Don't give me consolation prize, Oppa. I know I have calluses from the works I have done."

"But it's still soft. I like holding it." He just smiled while Dara blushed.

Dara shivered a bit from the coldness. Jiyong took of his coat and placed it on Dara's shoulder.

"Déjà vu?" Dara nodded and smiled. "Let's go back to the party. They might be worried about you."

Much to their disappointment, they needed to go back and celebrate with the others. When they got back, their friends were asking them questions and answered them truthfully. But there was one question that took them lots of time before they are able to answer.

"Why are you holding each other's hand, Oppa?" Minzy was the one who asked them that. They both thought of possible reasons on why they were still holding each other's hand. Dara wanted to let go to prevent them from more embarrassment but Jiyong would not let go.

"I was only assisting her. She got tired of her heels and was about to fell so I held her hand to assist her." Jiyong confidently lied.

"But why are you still holding her hand?" Minzy looked confused but deep inside, she just wanted to tease them.

"She is still tired so I am holding her. And... And..."

"There was a man who wanted to dance with me and I don't know him so Oppa hold my hand to prevent the guy from dancing with me and I asked him to keep holding my hand for the other guys whom I don't know not to dance with me." Dara saved him.

"Omo! Did you remember that guy? Let's kill him!" CL panicked.

"Ya! Don't go wandering off without anyone of us next time, okay? You had me worried sick!" Bom hugged her.

"Keep holding her, Jiyong. You don't want other guys to dance with her, right?" Se7en smirked and left along with Byul. While the guys understood what Se7en meant and just smiled at him.

 

 


 

 

Done with my short update!

 

upvotes everyone? hehehehe

 

I don't think this story deserves an upvote, don't you think?

 

See yah next update!