Celebration?

The Gift

Author's POV

 

After few days, the group went back home with a lot of smiles on their faces. They had enjoyed their vacation and would later on go back to the school's hassle times. Later that night, the Kwon family had their dinner.

"Noona, I already saved some money from my allowance. I want to know what gift you want to receive for your birthday." Cheondung calmly said.

"It should be a suprise, so why spoil it, you meanie." Dara pouted while Cheondung just chuckled.

"I almost forgot... Since it's your first birthday with us, Dara, I want to celebrate it and hold a party for you." YG interrupted.

"Appa, you don't have to do that. I'm fine with a small celebration with friends and family." She hung her head low. She doesn't like too much crowd.

"Ani, this is your first birthday with us, I want it to be special."

"Appa..."

"Just let us do it, Tokki. Also, once Appa made a decision, no one can change it." Jiyong just chuckled.

"You have done so much for us, Appa. I don't know how to repay you anymore."

"Just stay with us, Dara, it's enough for us."

 

On the very next day, the news of Dara's birthday ball spreaded like a disease. Many were looking at her and telling her that they could not wait for her birthday ball. Many gossips spread around her about her adoptation. She felt exhausted with many greetings.

"Noona, are you okay? You seemed tired." Cheondung held her hands.

"Tokki, are you okay?" TOP approached her with Bom.

"Aigoo, Appa and dongsaeng, I'm fine. I just feel exhausted with these greetings and gossips I am getting. I will never get used to this kind of attention."

"Gaettong-ah, you should have protected your Noona from all of those people." TOP jokingly scolded Cheondung and he just pouted.

"Where is Jiyong at a time likes this when you needed his protection?" Bom just stared at Dara.

"Appa said that he wanted to talk to him before school and that he is excused in your first subject today." Cheondung still pouting.

"It's okay... I will get over this..." I hope so. Dara just sighed and went to their classroom with her friends.

Jinu arrived in their room and checked their attendance.

"Alright, I have an announcement to make... It's been few months since Kiko arrived and brought brightness to our boys. (A/N: and wreak havoc to the protagonist's life) Now, she will have to move back again to Japan for his dad's work." Jinu announced which made the boys grumbled. "Kiko, any message for your classmates?"

"Annyeong! Uhmmm, how should I start?... Well, I just want to say thank you for the experience and for the friendship. I know many of you hated me here but, what can I do? I just love him." Many got confused. "It's better if only few knew about it but I really enjoyed my stay here." She faked a smile and faced Dara and friends. "I also want to say sorry for all the bad things that I have done." Suddenly, Jiyong came in on the back door for being late, excused late to be exact. "Sorry Jiyong for loving you." She plastered a smile to all. "Thank you very much, I will miss you all."

"So, today is her last day in Korea. I am leaving your first period to spend some time with her and fix what needs to be fixed. If you need anything, I will just be in the office." Jinu left the room.

Hyuna and Sohee hugged Kiko.

"Why didn't you tell us?" one of the boys asked.

"It would ruin the surpise, isn't it?"

Jiyong's group were just silent, minding their own business.

"I hope you really enjoyed your stay here, Mizuhara-ssi. Take care on your trip." Dara wished her luck.

"Let's not be plastic, Dara. I know you hate me. If I know, you are wishing me bad luck." Kiko growled at her.

"I would never do that. I never did, and I never will do that." She hung her head low again.

"It's useless to talk to her, Tokki. Just let her be." Bom glared at Kiko.

"Let's get out of this place. I'm afraid to get the 'flirt virus' caused by some flirts here." CL dragged Dara while the others just followed.

They were in their usual place, the river near their school, hanging out.

"Unnie, don't get affected by what that witch said. She is just jealous of you." Minzy tried comforting Dara.

"Jealous of what?... I still don't get it why she hated me that much." she sulked.

She is so dense. They all thought except Jiyong as he was dense himself.

"Forget it. Let's just celebrate!" Daesung shouted.

"What for?" Taeyang looked at him confusely.

"First, for the coming birthday of our birthday girl. Second, for the monthsary of our Omma and Appa here." Daesung pointed Bom and TOP.

"We don't really have to celebrate it." TOP mumbled.

"Oh shut it, don't you want to celebrate it with us? Are you planning to celebrate it alone? Huh?" CL glared at them.

"Just kidding, CL-roo." TOP faked a smile. Most of them were afraid of CL especially when she is on her sadist mode.

"Lastly, let's celebrate for Kiko will no longer be here to ruin most of our days!!!" They all cheered, except for Jiyong.

"Oppa, aren't you happy that Kiko will no longer bother us?" Minzy asked him curiously.

"It's not that I'm not happy. It's nothing really. Don't worry about me." He smiled but Dara was still worried about him.

Later that day, when they went home, Dara held Jiyong's hand which made his heart leaped so high.

"Oppa, can we walk on the way to the shop?" Jiyong just nodded, called their driver (A/N: he did not bring his Bentley).

They walked through the park. Dara sat on the swing while Jiyong just watched her swinging.

"Oppa, I know you have something on your mind now. Even if you will not say it, I know something's bothering you."

Jiyong just kept on silent and sat on the swing next to Dara. Dara held his hand again. She wanted him to share whatever he was thinking. She doesn't want to see Jiyong this way. He stood up, pulled Dara towards him, and hugged her tight.

"I don't want to leave." He murmured on Dara's neck.

"W-what do you mean?" She was confused. "Oppa, what are you saying?... You're not leaving me right?"

"I am leaving."

"W-w-what?"

"I will be leaving for Japan tomorrow."

Dara got frozen and could not utter a word. His saviour would be leaving her alone. Her heart was crushed.

 


 

See yah next chappie  (.^_~.)v