Busted

The Gift

 

I am so sad TT.TT the first Busted chapter got busted because of the crappy PC at work TT.TT so I am writing this chapter again TT.TT I was about to finish the chapter when the PC got stupid. Hope this would not be a lame chapter.

 


Author's POV

Dara was sleeping soundly while Jiyong was just there, staring at her. After few minutes, he decided to roam around her apartment, checking things, and making sure she was comfortable. Near Dara's study table, he saw her achievements (medals, awards, and etc.), pictures with friends, and a family picture with a bubbly Dara in it. He smile on what he saw and hoping that Dara would act that way with him. He wants Dara to be comfortable with him. He was about to leave the table when he saw an open letter and got curious about it. He knows it was wrong to read letters which were not meant for you but he really got curioused so he read it. After the he read the letter, he was really sure that he made the right decision.

Few hours later, Dara woke up, a bit fine but still has fever, seeing a sleeping Jiyong sitting on the chair near her bed. She smiled and was about to touch his face when Jiyong flinched a bit and woke up. They just stared at each other and smiled after. Jiyong was about to speak when they heard a loud banging at the door. Dara stood up but was stopped by Jiyong and let her stay on her bed.

Jiyong opened the door and was shocked on who he saw. Dara's friends and a guy were there just staring at him. Jiyong wondered who that guy was as he was sure that he was not one of his classmates. After a moment, Dara approached them and let them in. They all fell silent as they do not know what to say.

Dara was the first to break the silence and spoke. "How rude of my for introducing you all... uhmm, guys, this is the new manager of the cake shop I am working at, Kwon Jiyong. Jiyong..."

"Jiyong?" Bom eyed Dara.

"Yeah, Jiyong. He does not want us to call him boss or sir... Going back, Jiyong, these are my best of friends. This cute here is Park Bom but you can call her Bommie" Dara introduced.

"Bom imnida" Bom bowed.

"This fierce but kind lady here is Lee Chaerin. You can call her CL." CL just shrugged her shoulder acting as if she does not care. "Aigoo, CL-roo. Please do treat my manager nicely."

"CL" CL said while eyeing Jiyong.

"And this pretty guy here is my..."

Seven interrupted Dara saying while he smirked, "boyfriend. I'm her boyfriend."

"Aigoo oppa, stop joking around. Don't make fun of me in front of my manager... Anyway, this is Choi Dong-wook oppa but he is known as Seven. He is a year ahead of us at school, an oldie in our group and a cousin of TOP." Seven glared at Dara which made her giggle.

"Actually Dara-ah, we know him already." Bom giggled.

"Weh? How come?"

"Yes, how come your manager became our classmate?" CL eyed Jiyong who was sweating a lot.

"Aren't you too young to be a manager? What if Dara loses her job because of you? Do you know what will happen to her if she loses her job? Do you know the sacrifices she went through?" Bom bombarded him with lots of questions.

"Bommie-ah, chill." Dara tried to calm Bom.

"I can't chill Dara!" Dara was stunned. "You know how much we care for you and if you lose this job, what will you eat?"

Dara smile for she knew that they love her dearly.

"I know that your cake shop is known all over Asia, Kwon. But once Dara loses her job because of you, find any ways to hide for I will hunt and kill you." CL said coldly.

Jiyong was glad to hear that her friends cared for her a lot. "Don't worry, I promise I will take care of her..." CL sent him a death glare. "I mean I will take care of my employees."

"Taking care? Which reminds me, why are you here Jiyong-ssi? Is this part of your care for your employees?" Seven teased.

"Uhmm... Yeah... I will do the same to my other employees if this happens..." Jiyong blushed and looked away which did not escaped from CL's sharp eyes.

Bom just giggled at them. "By the way Tokki, these are the notes and assignments we have for tomorrow. Jinu-seongsaengnim said that you can't go back to school unless your fine. Does he have a crush on you?"

"Are you kidding me? I already saw his girlfriend and he was like a brother to me." Dara laughed.

"Omo! He has a girlfriend? Do we know her? Is she a teacher in our school as well?" Bom's question mode attacked again which made them laughed.

Later that afternoon, Bom, CL, and Seven left for home. Jiyong left as well as he still has to manage the shop. Dara walked to her kitchen when she saw bags of groceries and a bowl of porridge. She did not know that Jiyong left her while she was sleeping and bought groceries for her and made her porridge. Her heart skipeed a beat after seeing what he had done and wondered why he was doing it.

 


Yey! Thank you for the 28 subbies!!! Saranghaeyo ♥

Please feel free to leave your comments. I would love to hear some words from you.

Daragon fighting!