The Outing I

The Gift

 

Have you see a picture taken by a fan where Dara went to BIGBANG's concert? They were on stage with Dara (as guest) and the smile of Jiyong watching her. Kyaaaaaaaaaa xD I will surely not loose hope on them eventhough there's a tabisan moment there. Omo! My heart XD Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa XD

 

 




 

Author's POV

 

Few days had passed and Kiko no longer bothered them. She was always with Hyuna and Sohee gossiping and flirting with other boys.

On the other hand, the group had planned to go to TOP's family's farm to refresh themselves. The farm was near to a very beautiful river which was the reason why the Choi family bought the farm.

In the Kwon residence, the family was having their dinner.

"Yay! I'm excited to go there. It's been a while since I was able to relax." She stopped talking for few seconds. "But it would be more fun if we can go out as a whole family."

"That's a great idea you got there, Dara. I will try setting a day when we can spend time with each other." YG said while eating his dessert.

"Appa, let's spend time with our workers in the main store too. Like bonding time together with them?" Jiyong suggested.

"Why don't we have a Family Day together with the workers?" Cheondung butted in.

"Great idea Gaettong-ah!!!" Dara and Jiyong exclaimed together while Cheondung pouted.

"It would be a great idea too if you stop calling Cheondung 'Gaettong-ah'. He's no longer a kid for you to call him that." YG defended Cheondung. (A/N: I couldn't imagine this. hahahaha)

"But it is a great idea, Hyun Suk, to have a bonding time with your employees. For sure they will be glad to hear that you will close the shop for them to have a 1 day fun." Eun-Ju joined in.

"I will surely do that. It's been a while since I've been out with the employees."

"Yey! I will look forward to it." Dara faced Cheondung. "I will look forward seeing you drooling over girls in bikini."

"Yah! Who said that we are going to the beach? Who said as well that I will drool over girls? They will be the one to drool over me." He proudly said.

"That's the spirit." Jiyong smirked.

 

On the next day, the gang met up near the school since it's their vacation. They were all excited to spend time together without worrying about school and other things. The group is composed of the same group who went to Busan except that Se7en brought along his girlfriend, Park Hanbyul, while Taeyang brought Kwon Yuri who was a distant relative of Jiyong. During the ride, they were all paired up. The pair included CL and Seungri. Seungri got the chance to sit with CL since Daesung insisted on sitting with Minzy due to Seungri's loudness.

"Noona, noona!" Seungri called Dara cutely. (A/N: I find it cute too when he calls Dara this way)

Dara was talking to Jiyong when Seungri interrupted them. "Yes, Ri?"

"Have you been to hyung's farm before?"

"Ani, but he already showed me the picture of the farm. It is soooooooo beautiful and I'm excited to see it."

"I want to see it so badly too."

"Can't you just shut up or better yet sit with Dara if you keep on talking?" CL smacked his head.

"Aigoo, my Chaecat is jealous." Seungri hugged her.

"Get away from me, you panda!" She struggled to get Ri away from her.

"Why don't you just get married?" Taeyang interrupted.

"It would happen few years from now, hyung." he smiled dreamily.

"In your dreams, rat."

"I know you are wishing for it too, cat."

"Don't get your hopes up." CL looked away and her music.

"I'm sorry about that, she's just shy."

"I admire you for your consistency, Ri-ah. Noona is so proud of you. Fighting, Riri!" Dara shouted while all of them laughed.

"Noona, kamsahamnida! Saranghae!!! You are the best noona in the world!!!"

CL got irritated and smacked Ri's head hard. "Shut up, Lee Seunghyun!" Seungri sat on his sit quietly right away.

"Bommie-ah, stop flirting please!" Dara exclaimed after seeing TOP and Bom flirting. "Aigoo Bommie, I know you love each other but please, not in public."

Bom smacked Dara's head. "We are just talking, you stupid rabbit."

"Yeah I am stupid, but I know you love me." Dara showed her puppy eyes which they all could not resist.

"Yeah I love you. So what do you want?" she glared at her.

"You have been with Tabi most of the time."

"As if you are not with Jiyong lately." she interrupted.

"Aigoo, I just want to say I miss talking to you, Bommie-ah. We have not talked a lot lately. I miss talking to you..." she cried playfully.

"Me, too..." Bom cried with Dara playfully. "You heard that Tabi? Now shoo." She pushed TOP away and let Dara sit beside her. They both hugged each other which made the others laughed again. They talked right away while TOP sat beside Jiyong.

"I don't understand girls." Jiyong sighed.

"Don't worry, you will understand them soon... By the way, how are you holding up?" Jiyong looked at TOP confusely. TOP sighed. "I know you like her."

"Why does everyone knows while she does not know?"

"She's dense, get used to it. She will not know unless you tell her or someone tells her. Don't let her get away from you, man."

"That's what I am doing. I am not telling her what I feel for me to keep her by my side. If I told her, she might walk away from me."

"What if she feels the same way as you?"

"What if she doesn't?" Jiyong interrupted.

"You sure are coward. Don't blame us if you will lose her."

"Tabi-ah, I'm hungry. Can we stop over?" Dara complained.

"I want to stretched too. Let's stop over, Jagi." Bom cutely winked at TOP.

The group decided to stop over to the nearest convenient store they passed.

"Good morning! How may I help you to... Dara?" the guy greeted them.

"Wooyoung... Annyeong." Dara greeted him.

Jiyong saw Dara being uncomfortable again, he got near Dara. Being a protective brother (A/N: or a jealous admirer), he placed his hand on Dara's shoulder. "What do you want to eat, Dara?"

"I want to eat ramyun, Oppa."

"Ramyun again?" Dara pouted. "Alright, let's go get ramyun." He dragged Dara away from Wooyoung.

"Yay! Thank you, Oppa." Dara hugged Jiyong and let go to get her precious ramyun.

"Wooyoung-ah, do you have corn here?" Bom interrupted Wooyoung's thought.

"Ani, but we do have canned corn."

"Get me 3 of them." She then whispered. "Stop staring at Dara."

"Bom, do you know him?" Jiyong confusedly asked.

"He's Dara's ex. They have been over for 2 years now... Jealous dragon?" Bom .

"A-ani... Why should I?"

"Really?" CL butted in.

"Yah! What's up with you two?"

"Oppa, I'm gonna get 3 ramyun. Is that fine?" Dara shouted from afar.

"Take as much as you like."

"Ohhh... Can you buy me food too, Jiyong-oppa?" CL as well.

"Let Seungri pay it for you." He walked to Dara.

"I wonder when he will admit it to her?" Bom thought out loud.

"Soon, Bommie... Soon." CL smirked.

 


 

Mianhae for the late update! Been very busy lately.

Gonna update soon so please wait for me.

Note: i just added the word "she" which was lost in the part ji and top were talking. Mianhae.