Her Status

The Gift

 

A/N: I am working now ( as in work for living) and updating the story at the same time. I am eating as well. Multi-tasking xD Wanna have some? BTW, please feel free to ask me questions.

 


 

Author's POV

Dara was riding on her bike once again all the way to her little apartment, thinking of the things happened today, and thinking of someone. Someone named Jiyong. She wondered why Jiyong came into her mind of all the things to think. Little did she knew that a certain Bentley was following her. Due to her thinking, she did not notice some knots on her bike loosen which resulted for her to fall down. Jiyong quickly got out of his car and approached Dara. He checked on her if she was hurt or anything.

"I am sorry to be rude, but are you following me?" Of all things, she hated to be followed especially when it is not one of her friends.

"I... uhmm... I... just want to make sure you are okay... yeah... that's it." Jiyong answered nervously. Dara just rolled her eyes but deep inside she was a bit happy. Happy that the one she was thinking was following her.

"Can I take you home?" he blurted out suddenly. Jiyong, what the heck are you saying out loud suddenly. He slapped his face on his thoughts.

She giggled. "You're funny, Sir."

"Jiyong. Call me Jiyong. We are not at work, and I really prefer it if people call me that instead of Sir." He said shyly and blushed. Wow Jiyong! Just wow! Is that even you? You are acting shy, you idiot! You don't get shy facing other girls.

"You're shy" she and he blushed even more. She laughed at him while he looked the other way to hide his red face.

"Do you like me?" This time, he glared at her, making her stop. "Okay, I'll stop. I'm just kidding Sir... I mean Jiyong. Thank you for the offer again but as you can see, I just can't leave my bike behind."

"I told you we can take put it inside the care." he said while looking at her.

"No, we can't."

"Why not?" challenging her.

"Because... it would make your car dirty" she said in a very low voice while pouting.

Cute. "What did you say?" he smiled, making Dara's heart skip a bit.

"I said it would make your car dirty" She said while looking away. This time, she was the one who blushed.

He just shrugged his shoulders, carried her bike to his car, and open the passenger seat.

"Have I agreed to this?" She looked at him and enters on his car.

"No, but you have no choice." he smiled whild driving his car.

 

Dara's POV

"Have you eatin your dinner?" he asked me while driving.

"Yes" I lied. Why you asked? I don't know. Suddenly my tummy grumbled.

"Your tummy says no." He laughed at me. At first I was the one laughing at him, now, I am the laughing stock. Why did my tummy has to protest against me? TT_TT But I like the sound of his laugh. It makes me want to laugh with him. Gosh, what am I thinking? Dara, wake up!

 

Jiyong's POV

I took her to the nearest restaurant. I hope she would like it here. The waitress approached us seductively. Too bad I'm not that type of guy anymore who would flirt around with any girls.

"May I take your orders?" she asked while looking at me.

"I will just take water please." Dara answered right away.

Water? For dinner? Are you kidding me? What is she thinking? I ordered a lot of food for us. During our dinner, I asked her why she just ordered water.

"I can't afford the food in here. My one month salary is just enough for 1 of the cheapest dish they offer. I can't let you pay for it as well. I mean, you are my boss." That was her answer and I like it very much. I know I made the right choice.

After that, I took her home.

"How did you know I live here?" she asked me curiously.

How should I answer it? Quick Jiyong! Think of a good answer! You can't just tell her that you look at her personal information.

"I...how should I say this..." Damn, what should I say.

"I need to know my employees that is why I checked on your records. That's how I know your address."I smiled sheepishly at her.

"Okaaaay. If you say so... Want to some tea?" she offered.

I don't want to end this night if you want to ask me. I am happy spending the night with her but I know she still have classes tomorrow. I declined her offer and went home thinking about her, again.

Am I falling? No, erase... erase that thought. You already made your decision right?

 


That's it. See you next chappie! don't forget to leave comments. hengsho applers! ^_^V