The Outing II

The Gift

 

I apologize for the delay of the update. We have a client at work which means, we are not allowed to open other website for 2 weeks. I also read "Fairy Tail"  after our clients left that's why I took a long time updating... Mianhae it took a long time. TT TT

 


 

Author's POV

 

The group arrived at their destination tiredly. However, when they saw the view of the farm, they immediately got their strengths back and ran around like a free bird flying. They all stretched their bodies and continued exploring the farm. They don't need to worry about their luggages as Tabi's servants were there to deliver the luggages to their designated rooms. Later on, they decided to go to the most beautiful place in the farm, the river. They were awed by the beauty of the river.

"Who's up for a swim?" Minzy asked them all. She was very excited to swim in a very crystal clear river.

"Let's go!" Dara pulled Minzy and dived into the waters. She squealed in delight along with Minzy.

"Don't swim too far, Dara-ah." Jiyong could only shout while watching Dara.

"Seriously, Jiyong. You worry too much. Dara is a pro swimmer." Bom said while putting some sunblock on her skin.

"Really? How did you know?"

"Because I am the one who taught her how to swim. After all, I'm the best swimmer in the group." Bom boasted while smiling.

"Jiyong, can you come with me for a while in the cabin?" TOP asked Jiyong.

"Sure, let's go." Jiyong left with TOP and Youngbae.

"Tokki! Don't go too far please." CL was watching her favorite Tokki on the corner of the mini port. After a while, Dara disappeared. She panicked. "Dara, where are you?" Dara still didn't show up. "Dara, I'm not joking here. Where are you?" She looked around but Dara is nowhere to be found. "Dara!" She was on the verge of crying when someone grabbed her foot and pull her into the waters. She squealed while Dara and Minzy were laughing out loud.

"Mianhae, Chaerin-ah." Dara continued laughing and gained a hard smack on her head by CL.

"You scared me to death there! You know I couldn't forgive myself if something happens to you!" CL got out of the water.

"Mianhae, Chae." Dara held CL's hand.

CL sighed and hugged Dara. "Just don't make me worry like that again."

"What are you? Lovers?" Seungri laughed at them.

"You are just jealous, Panda, because Chae hugged me." Dara teased Seungri. "Die in jealousy, you panda." This time, Dara was the one laughing at Seungri which was joined by CL.

"Why you Darabbit!" Seungri chased Dara.

Jiyong got back with TOP and watched Dara being chased by Seungri. On the other hand, Dara tried her best to swim fast so that Seungri would not be able to catch her. She swam fast that later on she got cramps on her leg. She was slowly drowning but tried her best to resurface. Slowly, she lacked air and got unconcious. Jiyong looked for Dara again after talking to Taeyang but she was no where to be found.

"Panda, where is Dara?" Jiyong already looked nervous.

"I was chasing her just a moment ago and then she's gone. Maybe she's hiding again just like what she did to CL a moment ago."

"Dara!... Dara! Where are you? Show up now... Stop playing games Dara, it's not funny!... Dara!" Jiyong shouted with all his might.

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Minzy looked at Jiyong. Everyone was looking at Jiyong and Seungri worriedly.

Jiyong just dived into the waters and looked for Dara. He looked everywhere and saw a floating figure which was familiar to him that was drifting away with the river's current. He swam fast to get Dara and brought her to the ground.

"Dara!" CL ran to where Dara and Jiyong where. The others later on followed. "What happened?"

"She drowned." Seungri said guiltily.

"I was just away for few minutes and this is what happened?" CL screamed frantically. She grabbed Seungri's necklace. "If anything happens to Dara, I swear to God, I will never ever forgive you."

"Don't talk like that, CL-roo. Nothing will happen to Dara." I hope so. Bom comforted her friend.

"Please get to work already! If Dara-unnie dies, I will kill all of you!!!" Minzy screamed.

"Do CPR, Jiyong!!!" Yuri pushed Jiyong. "I know you know how to CPR. You saved me once... Faster!"

Jiyong was near Dara's face to do the CPR but suddenly got nervous. He was about to give Dara the kiss of life. Just thinking about kiss made him nervous and blushed. Stupid! You have no time to think about k-kiss. Just save Dara for goodness sake! Jiyong scolded himself. He got near Dara's lips and gave her the kiss of life. (A/N: kyaaaaaaaa xD ) Little did he know, Taeyang took a picture of it for remembrance. Going back to Jiyong, he tried his best to retrieve Dara's life. He also felt the soft lips of Dara. After few minutes, Dara spitted out the water she got and coughed real hard. She was hugged by Jiyong. "Don't make me worry like that again!" Dara kept on silent and lean her head on Jiyong's shoulder. "God, I thought I would lose you... Please don't make me worry like that again. I would not forgive myself if anything happens to you." He kissed her temple unknowingly which shocked the others and made Dara blushed.

"Mianhae, Oppa."

"This is all your fault, Panda! If you had not chased Dara, it would not happen." CL ranted again.

"Chae, it's okay. No one wanted it to happen. I just had cramps, it was an accident." Dara tried calming CL, still being hugged by Jiyong. (A/N: hearts everywhere)

"That's the point! If he did not chase after you, you will not have cramps!"

"I didn't mean it." Seungri looked down.

Dara stood up, assisted by Jiyong. "Lee Chaerin! It was an accident, okay? No one wants it to happen. Panda didn't want it to happen, so as I. I was the one who provoked him first so it's me to blame. Don't blame him... Chaerin-ah, I know you are worried about me. Mianhae. I didn't mean to do that. Mianhae." This time, Dara cried.

"Let's get you dry up... Let's go." Jiyong assisted Dara to the cabin. Later on, the others followed, leaving CL and Seungri alone.

"Mianhae... Mianhae... Mianhae, CL. I really didn't mean to do it. It was never my intention to hurt Dara. She's my bestfriend. There is no way I would hurt her... Mianhae." Seungri cried. He was so shocked of what happened and was so guilty. He was blaming all the things happened to himself.

This was the first time CL seeing Seungri this way. She always see him as goofy and a happy go lucky person. It hurt her. She loved him, so much that it hurts her seeing him like this despite the fact that she kept on pushing him away. This was the first time she saw him being weak. She hated to admit it but all she wanted to do now is comfort him. She hugged him and whispered sorries.

Later on, they have calmed down. This time, CL wanted to be honest with herself. She would be ready of whatever answer she might get.

"Seungri, do you love Dara?"

"Of course I love her. I love her so much that I don't want to lose her."

CL wanted to cry but she kept silent and tried her best to blink her tears away.

"She was like a big sister to me. She is so caring, kind-hearted...cute." He kept quiet for a while. "But it is a different love that I feel for you."

CL looked at him shocked. She was not expecting this during their serious conversation.

"I love you to the core, Chaerin. Even if you keep on pushing me away, I still love you... If you did not know, I always talked with other girls when you're around. I want to see if you get jealous if I did that. I guess I failed. I guess you really don't love me." He tried smiling but failed.

"I get jealous." She said in a low voice.

"W-what?"

"I get jealous when you did that. I get jealous when you are being sweet with Dara, but I understand the part with Dara... I am afraid to love, Seungri. I was thinking that you would hurt me like other people do. Only Dara showed me that she would not hurt me. I'm afraid that if I accept your love, you might leave me someday."

Seungri kneeled in front of CL. "What if I tell you I won't? Would you believe me?" He held her hands and looked at her in the eye. "We can never tell what the future may bring, Chae. I won't promise but I do my best to prove you that I love you... Would you give me a chance to show how much I love you, Lee Chaerin?"

She cried but nodded. Seungri just hugged her in happiness.

Suddenly, burst of cheers were heard around them. They didn't know that all of their friends were listening to them. Dara hugged CL along with Bom. They kept on teasing the new couple while the two just blushed and laughed with them.

 


 

Sorry again for the long delay everyone. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm looking for inspiration... HAHAHAHA. Anyway, please do leave comments if you have any.

(I'm getting used to Japanese language again. Gomen ne.) See yah next chapter! And if I couldn't make it this valentines, let me greet you a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, MINNA!!!

Ja!