The Epic Fail Trip

The Gift

I would like to say sorry in advance if this chappie is boring. I am so sleepy today. (still have not adjusted with my work time)

By the way, should I make the story short? What do you think? I need your opinion, jehbahl.

Again, mianhae yeorobun TT . TT

 


 

Author's POV

On the next day, Bom and TOP were eyed by many students as one of the hottest guy of SU (which is obviously TOP) is now holding the hand of our one and only Park Bom. Their friends were able to see this rare scene and began whistling and teasing them.

"So what is the meaning of this?" CL looked at them boredly but secretly smiling. Finally. "You finally tied the knot."

"So when are we going to tie our knot, cat?" Seungri put his hands around CL's shoulder.

"In your dreams, panda."

"I am always dreaming of that to happen." he looked at her dreamily.

"ert." CL muttered and looked away.

"Hey! It's not that we are going to get married for you to say we are tying the not." TOP was blushing hard when he said it.

"Omo! You finally confessed? That was fast, Tabi-ah! I am so proud of you!" Dara hugged both TOP and Bom.

"Gomawo, Tokki-ah. If not because of you, this slowpoke here would not be able to realize what he felt for me." Bom teased TOP.

"Congratulations unnie, oppa // noona, hyung!!!" Minzy, Daesung, Taeyang, and Seungri said simultaneously.

Dara went to Jiyong and whispered at him which made him shiver a bit. "Oppa, aren't you going to congratulate them?"

"I will. You are just all loud that I could not congratulate them."

She pouted and he just laughed, then congratulated the newly formed couple. As they all went to their classroom, girls were greeting Jiyong which made Dara smirked. "Oppa, you're just new here yet you already have fangirls. One of these days, for sure they would start confessing to you."

"Shut up. As if I am interested." I am only interested in one girl. He continued walking.

Omo! Is he gay? Ottoke?!? Maybe it's the reason why he wants a sister, for him to share his girly feelings. She imagined Jiyong squealing with her talking about their crushes. Just imagining it makes me want to puke. He's too handsome to act like that. Did I just said he's too handsome?... But what if he dress up like a girl? She imagined again and giggled of what she was thinking.

Dara kept on giggling and did not see the door on her way. She was about to hit when Taeyang stopped her on her track. "Stop spacing out and look where you are going."

As Dara looked, she was few inches away before she would hit the door. "Mianhae, Bae." She just looked down.

"It's alright... Just look where you would be going next time... and stop spacing out... Oh! You looked like an idiot giggling by yourself by the way." He laughed and ran away from Dara.

"Dong Youngbaeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Come back here!!!" She shouted her lungs out while her friends laughed at them.

 

 

Later in the afternoon, at the cake shop, Dara just stared outside while she was in the counter.

"Unnie, we missed you here. Yes, we see you around but it's different when you are there." Lee Hi smiled warmly.

"I missed being here too." she stuck her tongue out.

"So, how was the life of being a rich girl now?" Teddy joked.

"I did not think I am though. I am just staying there for free, and I will make sure to work hard to repay them even if they won't accept it." she said sincerely.

"How was your mother and brother, Dara? I heard she will be going through an operation, right?" Tablo suddenly interrupted.

"Neh, she will have her operation within this week. I need to go home as soon as possible to be by her side during the operation, and Cheondung."

"I missed her already. Eventhough I only saw her once with Minzy, she had been so good to us. I wish we can come with you but I think it's impossible." Gummy looked down, worried about Dara's omma who have been good to them and treated them like her own daughter when they went to Busan with Dara and Minzy.

"We would love to meet your mother someday, Dara. Bring her over when she's already fine." Tablo smiled.

"I would love to, Tablo-oppa... Someday."

 

 

In the YG mansion, the Kwon family were having their dinner.

"Dara-ah, when are you going back to Busan for your mother's operation?" YG asked while they were eating.

"I was planning to leave within 2 days for me to make it Omma's operation on the next 3 days. I hope you don't mind, sajangnim." Dara bit her lip remembering on what to call YG. "I mean Appa."

"I wish I could come with you to meet your mother and brother but the I have few business meetings this week. I'm sorry, Dara."

"It's fine, Appa. I can take care of myself... Someday, I will take them here in Seoul to meet all of you." I still need to save more money for their fare for Seoul.

"Can I come with you, Dara?" Jiyong asked cautiously.

"Great idea, Jiyong! Why don't you just leave for Busan tomorrow so you will have time with your family before the operation?" YG suggested.

"Yes, we can leave early in the morning for us to arrive there early, if that is fine with you, Dara-ah." Jiyong eyed Dara.

"Yes, it's fine. Thank you for your concern."

 

After dinner, Jiyong followed Dara to the rooftop. Dara was aware that Jiyong followed her but she let him be. She kept quiet while staring at the stars.

"Is there something that bothers you, Dara?" Jiyong was so worried about Dara.

"Ani... Just thinking of what will happen... I am worried as well on showing you our home in Busan... Our house is not even half of my room here." she said shyly. She was really afraid of showing Jiyong their home as it was very small compare to their mansion.

"If that's what you are worried about, you don't have to. I do not mind even if you live in a single room as long as I will meet your family in Busan. I want to thank them for your existence." I am going to ask them to come with us in Seoul. "Let's go inside, Dara." He held Dara's hand and dragged her inside the house.

"Are brothers and sisters supposed to hold each other's hands?" Dara asked nonchalantly.

"Sorry." he let go but Dara just held his hand again. He looked at her confused.

"Your hand is soft and it feels nice to hold your hand." she said shyly which made him smile.

 

On the next day, Dara and Jiyong were preparing their things before they leave when their gate was knocked very loud which made Dara startled. The maids open the door and revealed a fuming CL with her friends and some of the cake shop workers posing a peace sign.

"Yah! Why did you not tell me that you will leave for Busan?" CL shouted.

"Tokki! You know we wanted to go to Busan and meet your family. Why didn't you inform us?" Bom eyed Dara sadly.

"Mianhae... Mianhae..." Dara could only say sorry and cry.

Jiyong hugged her and eyed them fiercely. "For God's sake, we are not going there for vacation! We are going there for her mother's operation. And just to let you know, it was a sudden decision made over dinner. It was not her fault so stop shouting at her!"

YG suddenly appeared, not pleased on what he is seeing. "What is this about?" The others just looked down in shame, not knowing what to say. "It was my decision to have her leave for Busan today for her to have time with her family. Do we have problems in this situation?"

"Ani, sajangnim. It's just that... we want to be there for Dara too... She was her family's support so we want to be there as her support too... Mianhae sajangnim... Mianhae Jiyong... Mianhae Dara-ah." CL cried while Seungri hugged her.

They all bowed down and asked for forgiveness especially to Dara who got scared by their sudden emotion outbreak.

YG understanding their concern for Dara have decided. "Since you are all here and concerned about Dara, why don't you just leave for Busan after your class? You still have time to take your breakfast and go to school. How does that sound?"

Their face lightened up hearing what YG said. They really want to be there for Dara.

"Right after school, prepare your things, and you will all meet here at exactly 6PM. I will rent a bus to accommodate all of you... For you who works at the cake shop, I will close the shop for 5 days for renovation... Now, go to school all of you." YG left.

"Kamsahamnida, sajangnim." they all bowed down and faced Dara and Jiyong.

"Dara-ah, mianhae for shouting at you. I know it is wrong but I am really sorry." CL bowed down and the others just followed her.

"You don't need to bow down, I was just shocked and kinda hurt that you shouted at me... But I am fine now so no need to bow down." Dara hugged CL. "Gomawo, CL-roo, Bommie-ah. Yeorobun, gomawo." She bowed down at them and had a group hug.

 

 


 

Thank you for waiting, yeorobun! Sorry for this chapter. I'm really sleepy. >.<

But, gomawo for reading. Saranghae, chingu!!! ^ * ^

By the way, please do upvote if you think this story deserves it. Annyeong! Pyong!