True Color

The Gift

 

Many were asking to delete Kiko in the picture, so your wish is my command though it's not the original one. It will be a major change but I will do this for you and try to end it like my original story notebook.

 


 

Kiko's POV

Why the heck should I apologize to her? That Dara has to get out of the way. Jiyong should be mine. Just watch Jiyong, I can make you mine.

"You are really desperate, aren't you?" Hyuna approached me.

"I always get what I want." I confidently told her.

"Not Jiyong... Jiyong is not like the other boys you can get with just a snap of your finger. He is very wise." Sohee told me.

"I will get him, someday."

 

 

Author's POV

Dara was sitting alone in the bench while waiting for her friends getting their lunch.

"Can I talk to you, Park?" Kiko saw Dara stiffened and she smirked at her. "I won't bite you don't worry." Dara looked down. "You know I like your so called brother, right?" Dara just nodded. "I want you to act friendly to me when we are with your friends especially when Jiyong is around. I really don't like you so don't act friendly with me when we are alone."

"Why do you hate me, Kiko-ssi?"

"Haven't I told you not to act friendly with me when we are alone?... You asked me why I hate you? Because Jiyong likes you! His attention is all over you!" Kiko snapped.

"I am only her sister, Kiko-ssi..."

"He doesn't feel the same way!"

"What do you mean?"

"Gosh, you are so dense!... Just do what I say!"

"You do not need to order her around, Mizuhara... Now that you have shown what you really are, there is no chance that I will like you so you better back off." Jiyong passed Kiko and held Dara's hand, dragging her away from Kiko to meet her friends in the cafeteria.

When they were already away from Kiko, Jiyong looked at Dara. "Don't listen to what she told you, Dara-ah. Everything she said is not worth thinking."

Everything? Even the one where she said you like me? Dara got sad and she didn't understand why.

Jiyong stopped and cupped Dara's face. "Hey, why are you sad?"

Dara looked away. "It's nothing, oppa."

"Sandara Park Kwon, look at me and be honest with me." Jiyong smiled on the back of his head. The name sounds good.

Did he just called me a Kwon? Omo! Why is my heart beating so fast now? I feel the heat went in my face. Dara blushed.

"A while ago you are sad, now you are blushing. What are you thinking young lady?" Jiyong .

"Stop teasing, Oppa. It's not funny." Jiyong smiled and kept on cupping Dara's face while Dara just pouted.

"Can you just kiss her hyung? We are waiting for the two of you, you know." Seungri was smiling while he interrupted them. CL smacked his head again for interrupting them.

Wish I can do that. Jiyong thought. He let go of Dara's face, much to his disappointment, and held her hand instead.

"You two really looked like lovers instead of brothers and sisters." Minzy eyed them.

"Why don't you just become couple, noona?" Deasung laughed.

"Aigoo these kids. Couples are for those who have mutual feelings for each other." Dara explained while settling down beside CL.

"What if you have the mutual feelings, Tokki?" TOP asked seriously.

"Appa, are you giving away your tokki now?" Dara tried to change the topic.

"Yes, I am giving you to Jiyong." he just smirked at Dara while Dara was speechless.

"Okay, let's drop the subject." Jiyong decided seeing Dara being uncomfortable.

"So what did that girl tell you this time?" Bom asked seriously. Dara did not answer and just stared at her lunch. "Come on, Park Sandara... I'm waiting."

She knew that once she called her in her full name, she was being serious. She sighed. "She told to me to act friendly with her in front of you guys, especially to oppa. However, if we are alone, we are good as strangers."

"The guts! Don't her dare to show her face on me or I will make her bald. She's pissing me off in just a day." Bom furiously said.

"Don't worry Omma, I would help you make her bald. Wanna do it now?" CL offered with a smirk.

"Let me help you too! Let's show her who's the boss!" Minzy butted in.

"Kids are not allowed so stay there in your seat Mingkki-ah." Bom looked at Minzy.

"Aigoo Omma, just let her be. Oppa already told her to back off." Dara said and all of them clapped which made her confuse.

"Congratulations Oppa! You finally told her that. I thought you would never say that to her." They all laughed and teased Jiyong.

"She's not really my type from the very beginning." he muttered.

"So what type of girl do you like Oppa?" They all got curious of Dara's question.

"Why am I the one asked now?" Jiyong tried changing the topic.

"Why don't you just answer it Jiyong? We are all curious of the girl you like. We may introduce you to someone we know who meets your requirements." Se7en smirked.

"I know some girls, hyung. Want me to introduce you to them?" Cheondung doesn't have the idea that they were trying to make Jiyong admit something.

"Geattong-ah! Since when did you know many girls? You're just new here and you already knew many girls?" Dara comically cried. "Aigoo, my dongsaeng is already a man." She hugged Cheondung.

"Noona, stop it. You're embarrassing me." He was trying to get out from Dara's arms. The truth was he knew that Jiyong has something for Dara. He just didn't want him to take his sister from him that is why he was changing the topic.

"You two really are too cute. Group hug!" Seungri shouted and joined the hug which was later on joined by the others except CL.

"If I know, you just want to hug Dara." CL glared at Seungri.

"Are you jealous, my honey?" Seungri smirked at her. "Come here and join us." He pulled her and let her join the group hug. "You know that I only love you so don't worry." He whispered to CL which made CL blushed but hid it right away. However, it did not escaped from Seungri's eyes. He was glad that he has that effect on her.

Later on, Se7en talked with Jiyong.

"I know you feel something for her. When are you going to tell her?"

"I won't tell her hyung. I am happy with what we have now. If I tell her, she may walk away from me. I don't want that to happen." Jiyong just stared at something far away.

"What if she won't walk away and feel the same way?"

"I won't risk what we have now..."

"Yes, you are happy. But what if someone will court her? Are you fine with that?" He interrupted him. He knew Jiyong was holding back for so long.

"As long as she is happy, I will be happy for her even if it hurts." Jiyong walked away. He knew very much that it would hurt him big time if that would happen but he could not risk what they have. He was too afraid.

 


 

Done! There you have it. Kiko is already gone... HAHAHAHA

Aigoo, sorry for the wait. I have been very busy lately.

Today, I woke up late and 4 hours late at work TT . TT My scorecard TT_TT

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter.