The Confession I

The Gift

 

 

Yay! Thanks for the 60 subbies! By the way, how was your new year? I hope you did enjoy it along with your family!

You want some TabiSan moments?

Hmmm, okay!!! But a little only :p


 

Author's POV

TOP was thinking hard again that he did not notice that was about to bump Dara. Good thing that Jiyong was there to pull Dara away to prevent them from bumping each other. TOP apologized and left right away.

I need to think about this fast. I'm so confused. TOP thought while leaving.

"What's wrong with him oppa?" she faced Jiyong while Jiyong just shrugged his shoulder.

"Jiyong, can I borrow Dara for a while?" CL interrupted.

"Sure!" he faced Dara. "I will just wait for you in the car."

"Neh oppa." she ran to the rooftop. "Race you to the rooftop CL-roo" she laughed.

"Aigoo, you cheater Santokki!" CL ran after Dara.

Dara was the first to arrive in the rooftop. They both laughed and then, CL became serious. Dara never liked the serious CL. When CL is serious, she would squeezed out all the information she needed before she let the person go away.

"What is this about CL?" Dara sighed.

"What do you think of TOP, Dara?" CL blurted.

"I see him as one of my boy friends. You know I only looked at him that way CL-roo. Should I need to feel anything?"

"Ani, I just want to make sure. He's not looking at you as a friend only though."

"I know that. I just didn't mind." Dara looked at the view.

"What if he confess to you, Tokki?"

Dara was taken aback. What if he confess to me? What would I do? She thougth for a while. "I don't know CL-roo. We all know Bommie likes TOP... You know I hate to hurt my friend's feelings. But I really don't want him to lead on."

"It's okay if you accept him, Dara-ah. I won't be mad at you because of that. We are friends, you know that. Bestfriends to be exact. Also, his happiness is my happiness." Bom interrupted them. "I was here before you came" she smiled which did not reached her eyes. "Make him happy, Dara-ah."

"You know I can't do that, Bom. I love you more than him. Our friendship is more important than boys. And you heard me already, I only see him as a friend. I hope you will remember it." Dara left misty-eyed without looking back.

"Why does it have to be Dara, CL? Of all the girls in the campus, why does it have to be Dara?" she sat down and sob.

"Dara would not like to see you in this situation, Bom. She wants all of us to be happy, you know that. Besides, you heard her, right? She only see TOP as a guy friend, nothing more, nothing less... Also, Bom, we could not control other's heart on whom to love." CL comforted her. "Please trust Dara the way she trusted you."

"I do trust her, I love her a lot that is why it is okay for me if Seunghyun loves him even if it hurts a lot." BOM was hugged by CL.

 

On the other hand, Dara entered Jiyong's car silently, trying to stop her tears. Jiyong held her hand worriedly.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Jiyong kept on holding her hand while she sobbed. "Did CL made you cry?... You want me to talk to her?... Dara-ah, answer me please." he couldn't stand seeing Dara cry.

"I am fine, Oppa."

Jiyong just hugged her and drived home.

 

On the next day, Dara kept silent, as well as Bom.

"Dara, can I talk to you after class alone?" TOP approached Dara.

Dara feared this would happen but she just nodded after CL nudged her.

 

After class, TOP dragged her to her favorite place, the rooftop. Dara just stared at the view while TOP was staring at her.

"Dara" he held her hand.

"What is it, TOP?"

"Do you hate me?" he kept on staring at Dara which made her nervous.

"Ani, Tabi-ah. There is no reason for me to hate you. Why did you say that?" This time, Dara looked at him.

TOP took a deep breath before he spoke while Dara's cheeks. "Dara, you are a very wonderful person. You are very kind and loving person, no wonder many are falling for you. You bring smile to all of us. When you are sad, everyone would be sad. You are so innocent and vulnerable that everyone wants to protect you. Dara, you know that I treasure you, right?"

"What are you trying to say, Tabi-ah?"

"What I wanted to say is that..." TOP held her hands dearly.

The door of the rooftop suddenly opened revealing Ahn Sohee and Kim Hyuna.

"Oh! Did we interrupt something?" Hyuna asked giddily seeing Dara and TOP holding hands.

"No, you're not... Is there we can help you with?" Dara asked curiously.

"Nothing really. We were just strolling around before we go home. Right, Hyuna?" Sohee nudged Hyuna.

"Ouch!... Right. We better leave now." Both Hyuna and Sohee left with smirk on their faces.

"What is it again, Tabi?" Dara asked.

"I want to say that..."

"Dara, aren't you coming with us? We are going to the shop together with Jiyong." Taeyang interrupted which made TOP scowled.

"Would you please not disturb us for the meantime? I want to talk to her privately." TOP said angirly.

"Oh... Okay... Sorry." Taeyang was about to leave.

"Tell them to go ahead, Bae. I will come later." Dara said apologetically and Taeyang left. "Are you okay?" she faced TOP.

 

 "I'm fine..." trying to calm his self. "I hope no one will disturb us now." He cleared his throat. "Dara, I want to say... I like you. I like you a lot.