The First Meeting

The Gift

Dara's POV

It is a great morning to start my day. I wake up early. I am able to finish my cleaning my little apartment and the weather is perfectly fine this day. Great day for biking all the way to the university! Oh my! Forgive me for not introducing myself. I am Sandara Park. My friends call me Dara or Santokki or Tokki for short. I am from Busan and I am currently studying at Seoul University and working at YG cakeshop at the same time. I am not allowed to work but please do keep it as a secret, I can't allow to lose my scholarship. I am poor, you know. But I am working hard to achieve my goals in life. Anyway, I am now biking all the way to my school. Funny right? I am biking while other students are in their magnificent cars but I am not jealous. At least I keep my body fit with riding my bike, right? I am still a bit far from school but I am sure I am not late. I do hope that I would not be late.

 

Someone's POV

I am about to meet you soon. I am excited but I would not show it. I am not that kind of person. I am known as a cool person and I can only show the real me to the person I trust and love.

 

Author's POV

Dara was happily biking and was about to turn right when a certain Bentley accidentally bumped her. She fell down but good thing she was not hurt, but not her bike.

"No, no, no. Not my bike" Dara was about to cry when a guy came out of the shiny Bentley.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Do you want me to take you to the hospital?", the guy said anxiously.

"I am fine, but my bike... but I am perfectly fine", she said while beaming her beautiful smile. I feel like an idiot smiling in my situation now. She did not notice that the guy blushed a bit but quickly hide it.

"Oh my! I'm going to be late! Ottoke? Ottoke?!", she panicked. She was never late before and it was a big no no for her. Suddenly, the guy grabbed her all the way to his car.

"Wait! Where are you taking me? You better not be a hostage taker or I will really kick your ..."

"I am not that kind of person. I was... I was just trying to help you as I am heading to the same place as you are so I... I was planning to taking you there with me." the guy said nervously. What the heck is she thinking? Hostage taker in an open place?

"Thank you for your kind offer but I can't leave my bike behind. It is very important to me so it is impossible for me to leave it behind but I do really thank you for the offer."

"But you will be late and it is entirely my fault.", the guy said guiltily.

"We are both at fault so no need to be guilty", she smiled. "You better leave now or you will be late too, I can manage this".

"Are you sure? We can put your bike inside the car and ..."

"No, it's okay. Thank you" I just don't want to make your car dirty with my bike. She smiled.

"If you insist. I am sorry again." he bowed and left.

Dara sighed and tried fixing her bike fast. She just couldn't leave her bike. It has a sentimental value to her. The next thing she knew, she was already 20 minutes late for her first class. She quickly rode on her bike to the school with a worried look all over her beautiful face.

 


So how was it? Common right? I just made some edits on my story but the flow would still be the same. Please note that the bike would refer to a bicycle. kekeke ^_^V