New School

YAH! JUGULLE?!

It was finally Monday, not that I like Mondays or anything. I woke up at 6:30am and school starts at 8:15am. I went into Taehyung’s room to wake him up. His alarm fell and broke when he hit his head on his nightstand.

“RING RING RING WAKE UP WAKE UP”

Ms. Kim and her husband went to Jeju Island for vacation, so I could scream as loud as I want!

I suddenly stopped when Taehyung pulled me beside him and hugged me.

“YAH! LET ME GO!” I said while trying to break free

“Shh”

“DID YOU JUST SHUSH ME?!”

He turned me towards him. “STOP YELLING” he yelled back which caused me to jump a little and widen my eyes.

“C-Can you let me go?”

“Can you stay quiet for a minute?”

He held me for about 5 minutes while closing his eyes, all I heard was his breathing.

I moved my arm and it landed on his abs.

“YAH! YOU’RE STILL NOT WEARING A SHIRT?!” I said as I pushed him away which caused him to fall on the floor, he hit his head on his night stand and stayed quiet.

“T-Taehyung? Are you ok?” I said as I took a peak to see if he's alright, but his eyes were closed and he wasn't moving.

“TAEHYUNG!! Wake Up!” I got off the bed and started shaking him, hoping he would open his eyes.

I didn’t know what to do, I started panicking and I grabbed his phone to dial for help, I was already tearing up.

“Hajima (stop)” he said in a low voice and I looked at him.

“AISH YOU WERE FAKING IT ALL THIS TIME! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW WORRIED I WAS?!”

“Don’t push me off the bed next time! And how cute, you were going to cry for me” He messed my hair and stood up.

I noticed the apple was still on the floor so I picked it up and we went to get ready for school since it was already 7:00am.

I ate breakfast and as I was about to go outside…

“Yoona! Wait up!” I avoided him.

As we were walking, I noticed L.Joe walking in front of me so I called out his name

“L.Joe?” he stops and turns around.

“Yoona!” he said as he gave me a hug. He looked at my uniform “Ah, we’re in the same school!”

“Really? Daebak!” I gave him a bright smile.

"Ah~ you're so cute!" he said as he pinched my cheeks and we walked to school together leaving Taehyung behind.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

Did she say L.Joe?! BTS’s enemy?! Crap! It is him! How do they know each other? Was he the guy that was with her at Starbucks??

A million question ran through my head. I can’t let Yoona be friends with that guy! He’s dangerous!

I finally reached school and I saw a lot of girls cussing at a specific girl, I couldn’t see who that girl was, and I didn't care. I continued walking towards my class.

 

-Yoona’s POV-

 

As we reached school, at lot of girls gathered where L.joe and I were standing. Most of them cussed at me and the others gave me death glares. Did I do something wrong?

“Oppa, what are you doing with that ?”

“Yeah Oppa! Why is she with you?!”

“Yah! You! Get away from our oppa!” A girl said while pointing at me.

As we tried walking out of the crowd, I tripped over someone’s foot.

“YOONA! Are you ok?! EVERYONE BACK OFF!” said L.Joe, trying to help me up.

“I’m ok, I just scraped my knee a bit but it’s fine” I replied

 

-IN CLASS-

“We have a new student that will be joining us today” said Ms. Park and she motioned me to enter the class.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona ibnida, please take care of me”

“Ms. Park can she sit next to me?” said a familiar voice. It was L.Joe!

“You to know each other?” she’s asked and we nodded.

“Carry on then” she said and I bowed before walking to my seat.

“This is daebak! We’re even in the same class!”

I gave him a thumbs up and a bright smile “It is daebak!”

Time passed and it was finally time for lunch.

“Want to eat with me and Teen Top?”

“I’d love to! But wouldn’t your fan girls hate me even more?” I said as my smile fades away.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let them hurt you” he held my hand which caused me to blush a bit.

 

-AT THE CAFETERIA-

As I entered, I noticed BTS sitting a table with a bunch of fan girls surrounding them, especially Taehyung. EW.

I was introduced to the rest of Teen Top with warm smiles.

“Oh? You’re the girl that was with L.Joe at Starbucks! I’m Chunji!”

“I’m Neil!” he said as he winked at me.

“I’m Changjo! Nice to meet you!”

“I’m Ricki! I hope we get along well!” he said as he smiled

“And I’m C.A.P, you can call me Min Soo!”

“It’s nice meeting you all! I’m Yoona!” I gave them a light bow.

“Ayeee no need to bow! We’re friends now!” said Chunji with a thumbs up.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I looked around, trying to find Yoona, and I spotted her bowing to the Teen Top members. I took out my phone and texted her:

________________________________

From: Taehyung

To: Yoona

Meet me at the corridor next to the stairs. I have to tell you something.

I’m Kind of busy now… can it wait ‘til later?

It’s really important, I’ll be waiting

________________________________

 

She came a minute after I did, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the stair case. I closed the door so no one would hear us.

“What do you want?” she said

“You can’t hang out with Teen Top!”

“Why can’t I?”

“They are BTS’s enemy! They are dangerous!”

“I’m not a part of BTS, I can be friends with whoever I want!”

 

-Yoona’s POV-

I was about to walk out when grabbed my wrist.

“Please” he said in a soft voice.

I turned around to look at him and saw his worried expression.

“Why do you care who I’m friends with?”

“I don’t want you getting hurt!”

“Why are you making them seem like they are bad guys?”

“Because they are!”

“They’re very friendly!”

He placed his arms on my shoulder “I’m begging you!”

“Sorry, I can’t do that”

“YOONA?! WHERE ARE YOU??” I heard L.Joe Calling for me in the corridor and he came running towards me.

“What are you doing here by yourse-“he stopped as he noticed Taehyung

“What are you doing with him?” he continued.

“Nothing, let’s just leave” I said and walked out.

“Can I talk to you?” V told L.Joe and motioned me to leave

 

I walked out, I had a bad feeling about this…

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

“What were you doing with her?” he said.

“You can’t be friends with her!” I said as I got angry.

“And the reason is…?”

“I’m warning you.”

“Cute, but that’s not going to happen” he said

“Isn’t it enough that you stole my old girlfriend away from me?!”

“Yoona isn’t your girlfriend though”

“She’s a really close and special friend to me!” I can’t let them know that we live in the same house...

“Then I guess we will have to fight over her” he said while cracking his knuckles. “… And see who will win her over”

He threw the first punch and missed and I kicked his chest which caused him to fall on the floor.

Yoona came in. What timing…

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

I stayed silent and watched how she helped him up.

“Are you ok?! Does it hurt a lot?”

“Yeah… I’m really hurt” he said while putting his hand on his chest. I can tell that he’s faking it…

“Come on let’s go, I’ll help you” she told him and they left.

 This is going to be harder than I thought...