I don't want to move out!

YAH! JUGULLE?!

As it was Friday night, I decided to pull an all-nighter. I had my laptop on my lap and my phone beside me, sitting on the couch in the living room watching t.v now and then.

“Oppa~” I called Taehyung

“Ne?”

“Could you pass me some water please?” He got me a bottle of water and sat next to me with his laptop and phone next to him.

I put my head on his shoulder and sighed.

“You ok?” he asked as he moved my hair away from my face. I Put the electronics on the table, and sat down cross-legged facing him.

“Oppa!”

“Mmm?”

“Let’s play a game!”

“What kind of game?”

“Hmm, you have to put a blindfold on, and out of the food we have here, you have to guess which one I feed you.”

“Sounds fun, blindfold me!” I put the blindfold on him and got cinnamon. He opened his mouth and I shoved it in his mouth and back away. After a few seconds he spit it out.

“YAH! Are you trying to kill me?!” he said as he took the blindfold off and drank water.

I stuck my tongue and wore the blindfold. He took a spoon of flour and put it in my mouth, I spit it out as soon as I tasted it.

“DID YOU JUST FEED ME FLOUR?!” he took the blindfold off of me and kissed me

“I Love you~” he said as he put the blindfold away and continued “…But let’s not kill each other with ingredients” I nodded. We both washed our mouths and went back to the couch.

“Ya”

“Ne?”

“Do guys have something similar to periods?”

“Why are you asking me that question?”

“Just wondering…” I put my head on his lap and looked at him “Ya…”

“I’m not answering weird questions!” he said, I sat up and faced him.

“Oppa saranghae!” I said as I made a heart with my hands and smiled brightly.

“Nado saranghae” he smiled and was about to give me a kiss until we heard a knock on the door, I sighed.

I opened the door and was pulled outside.

“YAH!” I screamed and Taehyung came running after me.

“It’s me! Keep it down!”

“Mark?! What are you doing here?” I asked. Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him.

“Why are you here?” Taehyung asked and Mark threw the first punch, luckily he dodged it.

“STOP IT!” I yelled as he was about to hit him again. My clothes were already soaked from the rain.

I stood in front of Taehyung.

“Come with me” Mark said as he grabbed my wrist, I took his hand off.

“If you have something to say, say it here”

“I heard that you guys are dating”

“Why do you care whether we’re dating or not?” said Taehyung.

“Yoona’s dad didn’t approve of you guys dating and living alone.”

“Please leave” I was about to go back inside until he continued... “He told me to tell you that he’s lending you money to rent an apartment”

“How do you know my dad’s number? He doesn’t even talk to me, why would he talk to you?”

“Let’s go” said Taehyung. We went inside and locked the door.

I grabbed my phone and dialled his number, no answer. I dialled my mom’s number and she didn’t answer either.

“Aish…” we went to change and came back downstairs. Taehyung put a towel on my head and dried my hair

“Oppa, I don’t want to move out!” he hugged me and whispered “You won’t”

 

 

-Mark’s POV-

 

“I TOLD YOU TO HACK YOONA’S DAD’S NUMBER SO THAT I CAN SEND MSGS FROM IT!” I yelled.

“N-Ne” said my guardian

 

“She WILL move out of that guy’s house no matter what!”