Taehyung's 'revenge'

YAH! JUGULLE?!

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

“So she likes teasing me, huh?” I said as I was in my room putting fake blood on my body and I opened the window to make it seem like someone escaped after shooting me.  Put the laptop and soeakers under my bed and played a loud gun shot and I layed quickly on the floor. It’ll be funny since she doesn’t know how to react in these situations.

 

-Yoona’s POV-

 

I was downstairs doing the dishes when I suddenly heard a loud gun shot. I froze, my heart beating fast and I ran upstairs.

“TAEHYUNG!!!” I went over to him as I saw blood all over him, what should I do?!

“Taehyung!! I-i-I’ll c-call an a-ambulance! E-everyt-thing would be f-fine Th-then, right? T-Tell me everything would be alright! OPPA!!!” My hands were shaking and my vision became blurry from my tears. I was about to call an ambulance, until I heard laughter. I look at him and he sat straight to face me.

“Don’t call anyone, it’s fake, see?” he wiped the blood off and wiped my tears away “That’s for teasing me” he winked and stood up.

I pulled him by the ear and dragged him to the bathroom, I locked the door from outside so he can’t open it from the inside.

“Y-Yah Yoona!” I yelled and hit the door a couple of times and stopped.

“Pabo… I could have had a heart attack!” I yelled back

“I’m sorry! I won’t repeat it!”

Mark called me and I answered loudly so Taehyung would hear.

“OPPA ANNYEONG~~!!”

“Annyeong Kiddoh, how ya been?”

“Great! Are you busy right now?”

“Nope, I finished packing and just took a shower, wae? You miss me already?” he chuckled

“Ne~~ I really miss you oppa~” I did aegyo.

“YAH! OPEN THE DOOR!!” Taehyung yelled more.

“Want to come over?.... Okay! I’ll see you then!” I ended the call and opened the door.

“Move over, I want to take a shower” I said and he gave me. The death glare ever since I opened the door. “Taehyu--”

“Don’t call me that, we’ve known each other since birth, why can’t you call me oppa?”

“Tae--”

“Forget it, I guess we’re not that close after all. I’ll be hanging out with BTS, have fun with your oppa” he walked out and left the house after changing. I got out of the shower and I heard knocking on the door

“It’s open!” I yelled and proceeded to dry my hair.

“Hey kiddoh” he said as he walked upstairs. I went to my room and grabbed a brush.

“I’m in here!” I yelled and he stood at the door “come in” I chuckled.

“Watcha doin’?”

“I’m just going to brush my hair and I’ll make dinner.”

“Let me help” he grabbed the brush and slowly started brushing my hair.

“Are you parents still in America?”

“mhmm” he nodded.

“Ah..” I rubbed my head as he accidentally pulled a part of my hair.

“Sorry…” he pulled my hair to one side and layer his head on the other as we looked in the mirror.

“You look beautiful” he whispered and turned to face me

“Did anyone hurt you when I was gone?”

“Ani” I chuckled and stood up, he pulled me back down.

“Does Taehyung like you?”

“W-Why are you asking that so suddenly…?”

“You stuttered, I guess he does. Do you like him too?”

“Y-Yah, why are you being like this?” I stood up and he pulled back down once more.

“You can’t live someone who likes you, it’s not right. It’ll be safer at my pla--”

“What are you doing to Yoona?” Taehyung cut him off as he entered. Mark loosened his grip from my arm. He stood up and bowed.

“Don’t ever think of making Yoona move out, got it?” Taehyung said blankly. Mark smirked and left.

“Opp--” I was going to go after him until Taehyung grabbed my wrist, I looked at him as he kept looking on the floor.

“Don’t leave me…” he whispered, I stood in front of him as I saw tears forming in his eyes.

I held his hands “I don’t think of Mark as more than a friend. I’d never leave you, Oppa” he looked at me as soon as he heard me call him oppa, I smiled.

“Really?” I nodded and gave him a hug.