The Plan

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I was sitting in the living room, brainstorming for ideas. I called BTS to see if they can come over and help me.

“KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK” yelled our unique and special J-hope.

“Hey guys, thanks for coming!” I said and they gathered around me. “Any ideas?” I continued.

“Hmm… I GOT ONE!” yelled Jungkook “We could beat the crap out of everyone!” he continued

“No fighting!” I yelled.

“We could make a scene at school” said Rap Mon

“What kind of scene?”

“I don’t know….” He continued and I face palmed

“Do you still want everyone to know that you guys live together? Or do you want us to cover it up?” said Suga
“I want them to know we live together, it’s much easier that way”.

“We could tell them you’re related!” Said Jimim

“They have feelings for each other, pabo, what if they start dating in the future?” said Jin and I felt my cheeks heat up.

“Aww someone’s blushing” said Taehyung as he flung with arm around me.

“Let’s just go to school and see how it happens“

“Yeah! We’ll act it out!”

“Not a bad idea…”

We agreed on doing it tomorrow, I wonder if this will clear everything up…

 

-At School-

 

“Yoona!” yelled Jungkook, gaining everyone’s attention.

“Uh… Yeah?” I replied ‘confusingly’

“I heard that your parents and Taehyung’s parents are best friends!” he shouted.

“Yeah, they are…” I awkwardly scratched the back of my head

“She lives with him!” a student yelled out, I looked at her blankly.

“My parents work abroad, I knew Taehyung since birth so I’ve practically been raised by the Kim’s.” I replied blankly.

“Do you think I’d let girl’s sleep over my house?” said Taehyung as he approached us.

“N-No…” she replied, I could tell she’s a fan.

“No more spreading rumours! You don’t even know the situation! ARRASEO?!” he yelled as he informed everyone and they all nodded.

“Thanks” I whispered and we parted our ways.

“Yah” I heard a voice behind me so I turned around. It was L.Joe.

“Come with me” he grabbed my wrist and dragged me in their hangout were the rest of Teen Top were.

“We’re sincerely sorry! We shouldn’t have acted that way, it was really childish of us!” they all bowed and apologized.

”It doesn’t feel like it’s sincere…” I mumbled and looked away, Chunji got on his knees.

“I’m sorry! I deserve to be punished for what I did!”

“Yah… get up…”

“Please, I should be punished! I shouldn’t have acted that way!”
“I’ll let it slide as long as you won’t repeat it”

He got up and bowed, I slightly bowed back.

“Are we on good terms now?” said L.joe.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that” I gave them a bright smile and we group hugged.

 

-After school-

 

“Let me walk you home” L.Joe said as he held my bag for me. ”Taehyung has practice with BTS” he continued.

“Arrasseo” I smiled, I was playing with a bouncy ball as we were walking.

“I have a question…”
“Ask me whatever you want” he said.

“Do you live far away from this neighbourhood?” I asked curiously

“Want to come by my place instead?” he winked and I crossed my arms on my chest and shook my head.

“N-No! I just wanted to know if you live far from my house since it’s already late!”

“Why are you overreacting?” he chuckled. “I wonder what’s going on in your mind” he winked and nudged.

“Y-YAH! Nothing’s going on in my mind!” my ball went rolling in the streets, luckily there was no cars so I went to take it.

“YOONA!” I turned towards traffic and I see a drunk driver headed my way and I froze in shock. L.Joe ran and pushed me out of the way.

I opened my eyes and seen L.Joe laying beside me, eyes closed.

“Y-Yah… wake up! L.Joe... wake up!!” I moved him around but no luck, I called the ambulance.

“L.JOE!! Please open your eyes! Show me that you’re ok! please…”

The ambulance came and we went to the hospital, I immediately called Teen Top. After a minutes the doctor came out and I ran to him “How is he? Is he ok? Is it anything serious? Is--” I was cut off… by a doctor.

“There’s no major injuries, I believe that he has a broken arm [His right arm], we put a cast around it. He can’t use his arm until it is properly healed. He should be awake by now, you may visit.” He patted my shoulder and left, I ran into the room with the rest of Teen Top.

“PABO!” I yelled as I teared up.

“It’s nice to see you too!” he replied with a smile.

“You could’ve been killed!”
“I got lucky”

“The nurse told me you will be discharged by tomorrow” I continued.

“Alright. Can you guys walk her home? It’s getting late…”

“No! I’m staying here tonight!” I clung onto his left arm.

“What about Taehyung?”

“I’ll talk to him!”

“It’s not comfortable sleeping in a hospital…” he continued

“I want to make sure you’re ok!”

“We’ll leave you two here, I’ll explain everything to Taehyung” said Chunji.

“Really? That’d be great!” we said our goodbyes and they left.

“Do you want water? Are you hungry? Do you need anything? Are you confortab--”
“Shhh~ I’m alright, make yourself comfortable.”

I sat on the couch near the bed and we talked about random things. A few minutes later, We both fell asleep.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I ran to the hospital right after Chunji told me that Yoona is staying at the hospital for tonight. She didn’t get my permission!

I walked into room and saw them sleeping. My heart broke as they were sleeping so close to each other with smiles on their faces. I turned around as I was going to leave and I heard my name.

“Tae… I’m going to sleep in the hospital for tonight… this is all my fault… L.Joe injured his arm because of me…. Pabo-ya!” I knew it… she was sleep-talking. Aigoo this girl… I continued making my way home. I couldn’t sleep at all with the thought of them sleeping together…