S-Suzy?!

YAH! JUGULLE?!

-Few months later-

 

“Yoona!”

“You came?” I smiled at the sight of L.Joe walking towards me.

“Guess what!”

“What?”

“My parents are coming to Seoul!”

“Really? That’s great! I can finally meet them!”

“I haven’t told them about you yet…”

“You can introduce me once they arrive” I smiled brightly, I couldn’t wait to see them!

“Are you ok? You don’t look well…” I continued.

He nodded “mm, I’m… I’m ok” he looked away.

“Yah, you’re hiding something from me, aren’t you?”

“Aniya! I wouldn’t hide anything from you” he smiled and hugged me, I could tell that it was fake. I broke the hug and looked at him.

“There’s something wrong, I can tell. What is it?”

“I told you there’s nothing!”

“Oppa!” I turned his head towards me and looked at him.

“I haven’t told them I broke up with my old girlfriend…”

“You’re old girlfriend?” I remembered seeing L.Joe and Suzy kiss. “SUZY?!”

“Shhh! They can hear you! We’re in school you know…”

“Why didn’t you tell them?!”

“I was scared… my mom would have brought me back to busan!”

“What are we going to do now?!”

“I’ll handle it, don’t worry. I’ll bring you to my house tomorrow so you could meet them.”

“But aren’t they at your house now? I could meet them after scho--”

“I have to go! I promise you’ll meet them tomorrow, arraseo?” he hugged me and ran outside, probably to his house. He left his phone behind…

“OPPA! You forgot your… he’s gone… I’ll visit him after school” I skipped towards my second class and sat in my seat. I couldn’t wait to meet them!

 

I walked home with Taehyung as our classes finished. By the time we ate dinner, cleaned the house and took a shower, it was already 6pm. I wore a pink floral skirt with a white chic top; http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/19zdg0-l-610x610-skirt-blouse-chic-cute+blouse-ulzzang-korean+fashion-cute-kawaii-cute+outfit-floral+print+skater+skirt-floral+print+blouse-pastel+colors-pastel+pink-kawaii+outfit-floral-chic+blous.jpg

“Another date?”

“Nope, Oppa forgot his phone so I’ll go bring it to him, his parents came from Busan so I’ll meet them too.” I said as I happily wore my shoes.

“It’s getting late, can’t you go tomorrow?”

“It won’t take long! Annyeong!”

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I received a text from chunji, saying;

“Yo. This is L.Joe, Does Yoona have my phone with her?”

“Yeah, she’s going over to your house. She didn’t tell you?”

“Andwae! She can’t come now, I told her to come tomorrow!”

“Are you hiding something? You seem suspicious”

“Tch. It’s dark outside, how could you let her leave? What if something happened?”

“I’ll go after her…”

“Pali!”

 

I ran towards L.Joe’s house and I saw Yoona standing across the street from of his house, smiling. She even had time to go buy flowers…

I was about to call out her name when she suddenly looked shocked, dropped the flowers and ran away, I ran after her.

 

-Yoona’s POV-

 

I stopped by a flower shop, it took me around 10 minutes to pick the perfect bouquet http://fin6.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/7806a591a1261df473620b97f612f8f07.jpg

 

I was about to cross the street when I heard the door open. Whoa, is that his mom? She’s gorgeous! I took one step and I saw Suzy. Why is she at his house? Did she perhaps come to meet his parents? He said he was going to tell them that he broke up with her, but why are they all laughing?

As Suzy was about to leave, he held her and they kissed, they seemed to be happy… then, he saw me. My eyes were tearing up, I dropped the flowers and ran. What hurt the most is that he didn’t even come after me, he didn’t call out my name, he didn’t stop me. I ran past Taehyung, god knows why he was there, and ran back home.

I hit the door continuously and fell on my knees. I put my head on the door and my hands on my face. I cried. What I saw kept replaying in my head… the way he held her, the way he kissed her…

“Yoona…” I heard Taehyung’s voice from behind me, I stood up without looking back.

“C-Can you open the door, please. I didn’t bring my keys…”

“Pabo...” he turned me to face him, I could see the worried expression on his face. He wiped the tears off my face and gave me a comforting hug. I held onto his shirt and started crying again. He slowly patted my back to comfort me, and we went inside.

“Wash up and hand me his phone when you’re done.”

I wore my pyjamas, washed up and went to his room. I was going to hand him L.Joe’s phone, but when he went to take it, I hardened my grip on it.

“I can’t let go…” I looked at the ground and teared up.

“Come here” he pulled me towards him and hugged me again “I told you I don’t like seeing you cry…”

“Sorry, I couldn’t help it…” I wiped the tears away. “Good night…” I continued

“Good night, if you need anything tell me, arraseo?”

“Ne” I slowly walked back to my room and slept.