Hacked?

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I woke up as my phone kept vibrating next to my ear.

“It’s Dad!” I yelled as I sat up straight on my bed with a big smile on my face.

 

“I heard that Ms. And Mr. Kim opened up a hotel in Jeju”

“Appa! I missed you! Why don’t you ever call or text me?”

“You’re living alone with Taehyung?”

“Ne…”


“I heard that you guys are dating now”

“Well…”

“I don’t accept you dating and living in the same house”

“Appa!”

“I’m sending you some money to rent a house or a hotel”

 

“Why are you doing this all of a sudden? The only time you actually messaged me in over 10 years…”

“Mark will help you look for a house”

“I don’t want to move out!”

“There will be guards looking after you.”
 

“Dad, please don’t do this!”

 

I don’t know what to do anymore… guards? Did they become rich? Why don’t they contact me?

I went to Taehyung’s room. He was sleeping soundlessly on the bed. I tip-toed my way in and sat on my knees, looking at him.

“You look relaxed while sleeping…” I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled as he saw me.

“Anyeong” he said as moved over, I slept next to him.

“Oppa… I got a message from my dad…”

“That’s great! But why do you look so sad?” I gave him the phone and he read the messages.

“Are you sure this is your dad?” he asked and I nodded

“I have his number saved in my contacts” he sighed and put his hand on his forehead.

“I won’t leave no matter what my dad says” I smiled to make him feel better.

“He said he has guards to watch over you”

“Maybe he’s just saying that to scare me or something… Let’s go” we washed up and went downstairs.

I made breakfast as Taehyung went over to the door as he saw an envelope on the ground

“There’s money for you…” he said as he handed me a white envelope.

“I don’t want it.” I knew it was from my dad.

Soon, I saw 3 guys wearing a black suit and mark standing in front of them.

“Open the door!” he yelled.

“Leave me alone!” I yelled back.

“I’ll break the door open!”

“I’ll call the cops!” They managed to open the door, Mark came in

“Let’s go look at the house I chose for you” he said

“I’m not leaving!”

“Didn’t you get a text from your dad?”

“No…”

“She doesn’t want to leave” said Taehyung

“Get her.” Mark went into his car as one of the guards picked me up and the two others held Taehyung.

“PUT ME DOWN!!” I yelled and he shoved me in the car and Mark locked the doors and started driving.

“Let me go.” He didn’t answer and kept driving “I SAID LET ME GO”

“I’m only following your dad’s command”

“Why are you being like this? You’ve changed… ever since you met Taehyung”

“Can you sit back and not talk while I’m driving?”

“Tch…”

We eventually arrived, the house looked amazing! But I wasn’t going to show any reactions or emotions during this ‘tour’.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I met up with BTS at our studio and told them what happened.

“Whoa~ Is her dad really like that?” said Jimin

“Weird…” said Jin

“What’s weird?”

“Well… Her dad, who didn’t contact her for ten years, suddenly messages her to leave the house. It all happened when Mark came”

“Where are her parents living?” asked Suga

“America”

“I could track down the messages and see where they came from” I gave him the phone and he went on his computer.

“I knew you would be useful someday…” I said and he stopped and looked at me

“Ahah…” I scratched the back of my neck and he continued.

 

After a few hours of hacking or whatever he calls it, we finally found the location.

“It’s in Seoul…” he said “It’s from a house near Myeongdong”

“What?!”

“Someone probably hacked her dad’s phone by using his number to message Yoona.”

“Let’s go!”

It took us an hour to get there as we lost our way but we eventually made it.

“Whoa~ It’s a mansion!” said Jungkook as he dramatically gasps

“We all live in mansions paboya” Rap mon flicked JungKook’s forehead.

I rang the security door bell and no one answered.

“Not home?” asked Jimin and I shook my head

“I guess not, I’ll call her and see where she is”

“But you have her ph--”

“Just let him call” Rap Mon cut off Jhope and chuckled at Taehyung’s expression as he realized he has her phone.

 

-Mark’s POV-

 

“Boss, there’s a group of guys outside the house and they won’t leave” said the guard

“I’m coming” I said and hung up

I drove to my house and Yoona was still trying to unlock and open the door.

“Why are you guys here?” I asked as I saw a group of boys with Taehyung.

“BTS!” I unlocked the doors and Yoona ran towards Taehyung

“YOONA! He’s the one who sent the texts messages! He hacked your dad’s phone!” yelled JungKook.

What? How do they know? Did the guard tell them?! Did they hack the messages?? I could be sent to jail for this! I should probably call my lawyer…