What was that?!

YAH! JUGULLE?!

 

It’s already been a month since we’ve started school, there was a lot of ups and downs here and there but hey, that’s just how life goes. ______/-\___/\___

Ms. and Mr. Kim have decided to stay in Jeju for a while so Taehyung and I were left home alone, and you know what that means…

“YOONA, HIGHER THE VOLUME” he said

“IT’S REALLY LOUD, MY EARS ARE GONNA BLEED!” I replied, shouting as loud as I can.

We were having a party, with only BTS of course. I haven’t really made friends despite the fact that everyone hates me for being friends with Teen Top and BTS. With friends like them, what more can I ask?

“NONA, SARANGHAE!” Jungkook was talking to me but I didn’t hear a word...

“MWO? I CAN’T HEAR YOU, SPEAK LOUDER!”

“IT’S NOTHING”

“ARASSEO” I replied.

The music was starting to hurt my ears so I went up to my room and closed the door. Party pooper, I know.

I hear a knock on coming from the inside of my closet, and I ignored it. It’s probably vibrating from the music.

The next thing I know, there was a big thump, as if someone tackled my closet door, and to that, I ran downstairs.

“TAEHYUNG!!!!!” I said in a shaky voice while tearing up. He paused the music.

“Yoona! What’s wrong?! Are you ok?? What happened? “He said with a worried expression. They all gathered around me.

“I h-heard a loud thump in my c-closet” I hid my face on his chest and held onto his shirt tightly, I felt secure around him.

“Yah, it’s probably from the music” he said as he gently pats my back "its ok" he continued

I look up at him “that’s what I thought but then it was really loud”

“I’ll go check it out, ok?” he said as he wipes my tears. I nodded.

“Bangtan, I believe we have a mission to attend to! Mission: Check out Yoona’s closet!” said Rap Monster and they all ran upstairs. I grabbed Taehyung’s shirt and he stopped and looked back. “Don’t leave me…” I said and he pulled me in for a hug.

“There’s nothing! But was the window open before?” said Suga.

“No… I always leave it closed and locked” I replied.

“Something’s strange…”

The party ended and they all left the house. I kept following Taehyung around whoever he goes because I was still scared. He locked all the windows and all the doors. It was 11:00pm.

“You can go to sleep now…” he said. And I just stood there as he got into his bed.

“What? I locked all the windows and doors! I even checked the whole house for you! There’s nothing to be afraid of!”

“You can sleep, I’ll just sit on your cou-“

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/03/66/fb/ea/double-couch-dark-wood.jpg

He grabbed my wrist and turned me towards him “Why are you still afraid?’ he told me in a soft tone and I stayed quiet.

“Answer me” he says, looking into my eyes.

I hug him and start crying “I… was… really…. scared” I said in between sobs.

“Yah, Hajima, uh? I’ll let you sleep here for tonight, just stop crying” he said while patting my back and sticking my hair.

We both slept in each other’s arms, peacefully.

 

-THE NEXT MORNING-

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I screamed my lungs out when I realized that I was only in my Bra and underwear. I covered myself with the blanket.

“WHAT? WHAT’S WRONG?!” he said as he jumped out of bed.

“Y-YOU ERT!” I slapped him, hard.

“WHAT DID I DO?!”

“WHAT DIDN’T YOU DO?!’

“I WAS SLEEPING PEACEFULLY UNTIL YOU SCREAMED!” he looked at the floor and saw my clothes and looked back at me. “IT WASN’T ME! I SWEAR!”

“Oh... well maybe IT WAS WALL WHO DID IT!” that’s when I remembered…

 

-FLASHBACK-

“Why is it so hot in here?!” I mumbled as I took off my pants and shirt and throw them on the floor. “Ah~ much better”

-END OF FLASHBACK-

“Oh…” I said as I remembered.

“What? You did it didn’t you? AND YOU SLAPPED ME TOO!”

“Aha… mian… could you close your eyes so I could pass?” I gave him a bright and awkward smile. He closes his eyes and I run to the bathroom to take a shower.

An hour passed by and I slightly opened the door “Taehyung!” no reply

“Yah, Taehyunggg!” still no reply.

“Oppa~” he took a peak out of his room, “repeat that”

“What if I don’t?” he goes back inside his room.

“Oppa~ can you pass me a towel?” he came out and went to get a towel “and clothes while you’re at it~” I did my best aegyo.

http://img2.blog.zdn.vn/53912274.jpg

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I went inside her room to get her clothes that were placed on her bed.  Picked them up and the bra fell out. I picked it up, looked at it. Tcht, what a child.

I pass her the towel and clothes and stared at her. It was my first time seeing her with wet hair as a grown up, she always dries it before coming out, without having a single drop.

We used to take showers together when he were young “Yah! You weren’t supposed to mention that! You promised!” “It’s only to the readers.... or is it?” I smirked evilly and walked towards my room.