Mark!

YAH! JUGULLE?!

As I opened my eyes and my vision became clear, I noticed Taehyung looking at me from the side.

“Is the kid ok? Is he injured? Did he return safely?” I started asking lots of questions regarding the kid.

“He’s ok” he replied.

“Why am I here? Am I injured? Did the truck hit me? I don’t feel any pain…”

“Yah! Why stop asking questions! The truck stopped right before it hit you and you fainted, the kid went back home.”

“Ah~ that’s a relief” I sighed

“NOONA! ARE YOU HURT?!” BTS came in and gathered around the bed.

“I’m fine” I said as I chuckled at their priceless expressions.

The nurse came in and I was discharged, so we went back home.

“Hey...” I said as I was walking next to Taehyung, I forced BTS to go back to their house.

“Mmm?” he replied. He looks to cool when he walks; Hands in his pockets, fluffy hair, his blank expressions.

“What would you have done if that truck had hit me?”

“Don’t ask stupid questions… pabo” he flick my forehead. I rubbed it wincing in pain.

“But what if…”

“Yah… it didn’t happen so that’s good.” He kept walking, staring in front of him. He looked down at me and I looked away.

“Are you going to keep staring at me? Is there something on my face?” he stopped me from walking and bent down t my level.

“A-ani… I was looking at the tree…” he flicked my forehead as I realized there was no trees.

“’I meant the rooftop… I was looking at the rooftop…”I continued.

“I would do anything to make sure you’re alright.”

“Huh?” I looked at him in confusion.

“That’s my answer to your question” he said as he walked away, I followed him.

“YOONA!!!!!” I turned around and I saw Mark from Got7! He’s one of my oppa’s since we’re close.

“MARK OPPA!!!” I ran and gave him a hug.

“’Oppa?’ what the…” Taehyung turned around in confusion.

“You’ve grown so much! How have you been kiddoh?” he ruffled my hair and we walked towards Taehyung.

“This is Taehyung!” I introduced him, Taehyung bowed.

“Hey, I’m Mark!” he bowed and continued “So this is the guy you’re living with?”

“Yah… don’t say it that way!” I replied and we arrived home.

“I should go back home, it’s getting late, you guys go inside. I’ll see you tomorrow!”

“Aniya~ at least have some tea!” I held his wrist to prevent him from leaving.

“I’ll come by tomorrow, I have some unpacking to do”

“Oppa~ you can do that tomorrow!” he eventually gave up and came inside. I made some tea and we sat down.

“Are you guys living here alone?” he asked and I nodded.

“Mr. And Mrs. Kim opened up a hotel in Jeju, so they moved there leaving us behind…”

“Ahh~ it’s dangerous living alone with a guy...” he whispered and I stepped on his foot.

“Yah! It’s not like that! That would never happen!”

“Ayee, you never know what a guy might do…” he ruffled my hair and I punched his arm playfully.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I went upstairs to change my clothes as Mark blabbered on about his life in America. ‘Oppa’? Tch, how close are they? She doesn’t even call me that…

I finished and went downstairs.

“Yo” Mark came and sat next to me on the couch as Yoona prepared some snacks.

“Hey” I replied blankly.

“Got any games?”

“Yeah!” replied Yoona as she put the snacks on the table and got all PS4 games.

“Wanna vs me in Mario kart?” she said as she grabbed the two consoles.  

“Tch, who plays ma--”

“Sure!” he said as he cut me off.

I watched them play over and over again, they seemed to be really close and that pissed me off.

 

-Yoona’s POV-

 

“I should go now, it’s getting late” he said as he got up

“It’s dark out! There’s no street lights, just stay here for tonight!” Taehyung’s eyes widened and Mark denied it.

“Aniya, I’ve caused enough trouble for today. We can hang out tomorrow if you’d like”

“Oppa~” I hugged him and continued “just for tonight~ I don’t want you to get lost or hurt on your way” I did aegyo and he asked Taehyung if he was ok with it.

“Sure” Taehyung said blankly.

“ASSAAAAAAA!!!” I jumped around in joy and Mark chuckled.

“You’re cute” he said.

“ERHEMMMM” taehyung ‘coughed’ loudly and went to the kitchen “Sorry, something got caught in my throat…” he drank some water.

“You could sleep with taehyung, if you don’t mind sleeping together…” as I said that, I noticed Taehyung quickly looked at me in the background, I smirked, I had a feeling that he doesn’t like Mark so I’ll make them get closer.

“It’s ok, I’ll sleep on the couch”

“Taehyung could sleep on the couch! You could sleep in his bed” mark also noticed taehyung eavesdropping so we continued…

“Can I sleep with you then?” Said Mark, taehyung spit the water out of his mouth.

“Sure, but I’m going to out a pillow in between to separate us!” we chuckled at Taehyung as he ran towards the couch and said “I’LL SLEEP HERE!! You can sleep in my room!!!”

 

~Morning~

 

In the end, Mark ended up sleeping on the couch and Taehyung slept in his room.

“What’s happening?” I mumbled as I was thrown over Mark’s shoulder as we went downstairs.

“Wake upp, it’s already 6!”

“Who wakes up at 6?!” I continued mumbling, half asleep.

“You have school!”

“I’m suspended! I have school tomorrow!”

“Getting in trouble, huh?” he put me down on the couch.

“I want to sleep~” I yawned and stretched.

“It’s morning!”

“Just a little bit mo--” I fell asleep, my head on his lap facing his stomach.

“What a kid… aigoo…” he said and he played with my hair.

Taehyung came downstairs.

“Morning, you’re up early” he said.

“Morning” Mark whispered. Taehyung looked back and seen me sleeping, I tend to move a lot so my hand went sliding down his abs which made mark chuckle.

“YOONA! Wake up!” Taehyung made me stand up, my eyes still closed. I could tell he’s jealous.

“I wanna sleep~” I mumbled

“What?” he didn’t understand me, but before I repeated, Mark answered on my behalf.

“She’s tired, she wants to sleep”

“Nutella…” Taehyung said as he sighed

“WHERE?!” my eyes opened wide and I was disappointed that he was joking. “YAH!” I yelled.

“I’ll be leaving now” As I was about to talk, Mark covered my mouth.

“I can’t stay any longer, I have to go to the gym” he took his hand off and wore his shirt and shoes.

“But op--”

“Bye, thanks for getting me stay here!” he bowed and left.

I turn around and saw taehyung lifting his shirt and looking at his abs in disappointment.

I punched him in the stomach and I walked by and he fell, wincing in pain.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” he yelled, his hands wrapping around his stomach. I went to the kitchen and made eggs for breakfast.

“You’re jealous”

“Of what?”

“Mark oppa”

“Oppa?”

“mhmm” I nodded and looked at him “You’re probably asking yourself why I don’t call you poppa, right?” he nodded.

“I guess I’m not used to you as much as I’m used to Mark…”

“Yah…!”

I hugged him tightly “I love teasing you” he hugged me back “...and I like getting revenge, so watch out” he smirked and we ate breakfast.