Yoona! Where are you?!

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I was hanging out with Jungkook until a queenka came and pushed me.

“Get away from my oppa” she said. Her name was Minah, a member of Girl’s day.

“’Oppa’? Since when was I your oppa?” he said as he helped me up. “…and get your dirty hands off Yoona! Got it?” he continued, which left her dumbfounded.

“But oppa… I’m prettier than her! I’m a queenka, she’s just garbage!”

“Well excuuuse me! At least I don’t wear 50 pounds of makeup every day!” to that, she walked away while mumbling something underneath her breath.

“Don’t listen to what they say, you’ll always be prettier in my eyes!” he told me with a wink.

We went to the ice cream shop and bought an ice cream sundae with 2 spoons.

“So, I’ve noticed you and taehyung are getting closer” he smirked before he took a bite out of the sundae.

“Yeah right!” I also took a bite.

“I know you like him”

“YAH! I’LL NEVER LIKE THAT JERK!”

“But you’d LOVE him” I gave him a death glare before eating the sundae.

“See? You’re not denying it, so it’s true. Don’t worry, I’ll keep it a secret from hyung” he said with a wink. I stood up, and left the shop. I’d never like that jerk! NEVER!

 

Time passed and I was sitting in the living room searching for a movie to watch. Taehyung was preparing the popcorn and chips.

“So I heard from Jungkook that you-“

“I DON’T! I NEVER WILL! DON’T BELIEVE WHAT HE SAYS! I’D RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN LIKE YOU!” I said as I cut him off.

“I was going to say that he told me you guys went to the ice cream shop…. What were YOU saying..?”

“NOTHING! I DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING!”

“Alright… so did you find a movie?”

“No… I can’t find a good one”

“How about the grudge?”

“No scary movies!”

“Fine, you bring the chips and I’ll pick a movie”

I put a lot of different chips in a bowl and went to sit on the couch and put my feet on the table with the bowl on my lap. “So what movie did you choose?” I said.

“The grudge”

“YAH! I TOLD YOU NO SCARY MOVIES!”

“It’s not like you’re going to die! it up!”

“Aish this kid…”

“I’m older than you!”

“Physically yes, mentally no”

“YAH!” he said and I stuck my tongue at him. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-6E9wEXOk9h4/TnormxiltII/AAAAAAAAQPs/EW3p7SMYJMo/s1600/Yura11.jpg

 

The movie finally begins and I was already scared, though I wasn’t going to show it. Suddenly there was a sudden scream and I jumped.

“Tcht, kid” he said

“Pabo”

“Scardy cat”

“Ugly face”

“As if you’re prettier”

“You’re a hole, of course I’m prettier” I said while flipping my hair to his face. In return I earned a death glare from him.

Time passed and I didn’t want to watch movies since I didn’t want to have nightmares. So, I tried picking a conversation with Taehyung.

“Why did you pick a scary movie?” no reply, I layed on the couch with my head on his lap and stared at him.

“Why aren’t you answering me? Are you deaf? And why are you not handsome like the rest of BTS?” he still wouldn’t reply.

I took out my phone as I received a text from L.Joe. It said;

Heyy, are you busy?”

“Nope, what’s up?”

“Whenever I’m not with you, I get bored and lonely :/”

“Awwh, oppa I’m sure you have something fun to do”

“Yeah, messaging you sure is fun!”

I was about to reply when Taehyung suddenly took my phone and read my messages. From what I see, he seemed angry.

“YAH! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO HIM!” he yelled and I sat back up.

“Give me back my phone.” I didn’t feel like starting another fight.

He deleted L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top off my contacts, and also blocked them.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! THEY’RE MY FRIENDS NOT YOURS!”

“Out of everyone, why them? WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THEM?!”

“And out of everyone in the world, why did I have to end up living with you guys?” I grabbed my phone and unblocked and red-added Teen Top.

“YAH! YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFULL ABOUT THAT! WITHOUT US YOU’D BE LIVING IN THE STREETS.  YOU’RE PARENTS LEFT YOU HERE BECAUSE THEY COULDN’T AFFORD ANOTHER PLANE TICKET FOR YOU!”

“FINE, I’LL GO LIVE IN THE STREETS, IT’S MUCH BETTER THAN FIGHTING WITH YOU EVERY DAY!!” I ran outside without any shoes or jacket. His words really hurt me.

“YOONA!” I heard him call my name multiple times but I kept running, I eventually lost track of him.

It was cold. My feet were hurting and I didn’t know where to go.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I was running after Yoona but she suddenly disappeared from my sight, so I called rap mon.

“HYUNG, GATHER UP THE GUYS. WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR YOONA!” I said while running, hoping to find her. Why did I say those things to her?!