Together forever

YAH! JUGULLE?!

As I fell asleep early yesterday, I had completely forgot to set my alarm for school today. I woke up around 10:00 am.

“Mr.Park is going to kill me!” I ran towards Taehyung’s room and woke him up.

“YAH! DO YOU DEPEND ON ME TO WAKE YOU UP EVERY MORNING?!” I yelled and went to wash up first as he dressed up, and we switched.

I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and we pushed out.

“Aren’t you going to buy an alarm?” I said, breathing heavily already…

“Get on my back” he got on the floor for me to get on his back and I refused.

“I’m fine, you’ll get tired. Get up” I said.

“Pali! Get on! We’re going to be in trouble if we’re really late!”

I got on his back and he ran towards the school. We had to wait in the Principal’s office for a notice, as we were waiting, I went and got a water bottle and gave it to Taehyung.

“Thanks” he said. The principal came and gave us a late slip. The worst part is, the teacher gets to decide whether we should be punished or not…

I entered class and gave my slip to the teacher.

“I told you you’d get punished next time you’re late. Off to the hallway you go” said our homeroom teacher.

“Aishh” I said as I stood on my knees, my hands in the air. At the end of the hallway, I see Taehyung in the same ‘punishing’ position. We both chuckled.

Eventually, the bell rang. As we missed the first class, we had lunch right now.

Taehyung and I got up as we had our teacher’s permission and we walked to the cafeteria together. As we got our food, we went up to the rooftop. We talked and chuckled here and then, should I confess now?

We finished eating and we sat on the bench.

“I have something to say…” I felt my cheeks heat up.

“What is it?” he looked at me, which made me nervous.

“I… umm…. You…. Like… aishhhh” I looked away “Never mind…” I continued.

He turned me to face him, his hands cupped my face and he kissed me, I kissed him back.

His forehead pressed again mine, both of us smiling and we kissed one last time before we stood up, our hands entwined.

BTS came in clapping and whistling.

“Sorry Nona, we were spying on you guys…”

“Now that’s what I was waiting for” said Jin. They all congratulated us.

“Yah… it’s not like we got married…” he looked at me and continued “…yet” I playfully hit him.