It's a date

YAH! JUGULLE?!

I turned my alarm off yesterday night so I woke up around 12:00, which is considered ‘morning’ to me.

I went downstairs and saw taehyung sitting on the couch, feet on the table, watching T.V while eating pancakes. Yes, Jin gave him cooking lessons.

“You’re awake? I made some pancakes, they’re in the oven so they wouldn’t get cold.”

“Thanks, Jin sure taught you well!”

“They call me ‘Chef Taehyung’” I chuckled and sat next to him, same position, and tasted a piece.

“YAH! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! IT’S NOT EVEN COOKED WELL! AND WHAT THE HELL DID YOU PUT IN IT?!”

“Ahah… sorry…” he scratched the back of his head.

“No wonder why you’re not finishing your plate…”

“At least I tried! Look, I didn’t burn the house down!”
“Come with me… I’ll show you how it’s done” I put my sleeves up and tied my hair into a bun.

I dragged him to the kitchen and I named all the ingredients as he placed them on the counter.

I showed him what to do step-by-step and he followed. We put them in the oven and sat on the couch.

“Is this what women go through to make food? A simple pancake is tiring...’’

“Yeah… So don’t make me cook for you in the future…”

“ hmm… our kids probably would” he winked and I chuckled

As the pancakes were finished, he put syrup on top of them as I washed up and topped it off with blueberries. We sat down and ate.

“Whoa~ it’s delicious!”

“They call me ‘Chef Yoona’” I flicked my hair and he chuckled.

“Wanna go out later?” he asked as I was doing the dishes and he was cleaning the table.

“Sure, where do you want to go?”

“We could walk around, see what’s new, go shopping, sit at a café, whatever you want.”

“So you want to go on a date?”

“Well if you say it like tha--”

“I would love to, it’s a date!” I ran upstairs, took a shower and wore something simple.

 http://picture-cdn.wheretoget.it/dgrvl3-l-610x610-dress-color-floral+print+dress-purple+dress-red+flowered+dress-cute+outfit-cute+outfits-cute-cardigan-oversized+sweater-knitted+sweater-red+bag-cute+bag-cute+cardigan-cute+sweater.jpg

“Whoa~ You look… gorgeous!” he looked quite handsome himself

“Th-thanks”

“Let’s go”

We walked around myeong-dong, a place where fashion never dies. Even though we’re just walking, I really enjoyed it. We walked into a jewelry shop and I tried on a necklace, I put it back as soon as I saw the price… I went to the clothes section, looking around, until I felt someone behind me. Taehyung moved my hair on one side and put a necklace around my neck.

“This is for you” It was the one I wanted! Did he perhaps see me try it on?

“But… this is expensive, I won’t let you buy it!“

“I already bought it, don’t worry about the price! I’ll buy you whatever you want”

He walked outside the store and I followed him

“You must be tired from all this walking, want to go to a café?” he said, I nodded.

 

I sat down on a table near the window as taehyung went to buy coffee.

“Thanks” I said as he handed me mine, he sat in front of me. He kept looking at me

“Is there something on my face…?” he chuckled, but didn’t reply.

“Yah… why are you laughing?” he took a sip from his coffee and smile.

“I just remembered all the goofy times we had together”

I took a sip from my coffee and looked out the big window, I chocked as I saw L.Joe and Suzy walk together, hand-in-hand.

“Are you ok?” he patted my back to stop me from coughing.

“I’m alright, thanks”

 

 We walked around, went to the park and other places. When it was dinner, we went to a restaurant.

“Whoa~ I’ve never been here, how do you know this place”

“BTS and I used to eat here all the time”

We entered, sat down and waited for our orders to come. The meat came first so we started frying it as it takes time. Our food arrived and we started eating. I chocked on a piece of meat as I saw L.Joe and Suzy sitting on a table near the end of the restaurant. And again, Taehyung patted my back.

“Sorry…” I said

“Is there something wrong? Why do you keep chocking of your food?” I pointed to their table and he sighed. When we finished eating, we washed our hands, paid, and left.

We were walking in the quiet part of Seoul. I saw a kid walking on the other side of the street and seemed to be hopping on one foot. He was crossing the street until he fell, a truck was coming his way.

I quickly ran and hugged him as I didn’t have time to drag him out of it, that way, he wouldn’t get hurt.

“YOONA!!!” The last thing I heard was Taehyung calling my name…