Rumours

YAH! JUGULLE?!

It was Monday, me and Taehyung walked to school together and I was getting glares here and there, as always, I ignored it.

We parted our ways as we went to our classes, I haven’t seen Teen Top in a while… I’ll go to their hangout.

“What is she still doing at this school?”

“She should transfer…”

“Is that the that sleeps over guy’s houses?”

“Tch, SHES the one living with Taehyung? What a …”

“Oh look, the is here”

 

Whispers, whispers everywhere. I was getting pointed at and people were talking behind my back… me? A ?

 

“Hey guys!” I said with a bright smile as I opened the door to their hangout.

“What do you want?”

“How is it like sleeping with a guy? Feels good doesn’t it?”

“We ignored the fact that you were friends with BTS, but living with Taehyung is a whole other level” they said, my smile faded away. What are they talking about?

“W-Why are you guys being like that?” I said.

Chunji walked towards me “Tcht… ” did he call me a ?! Please tell me I heard wrong…

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??” to my luck, L.Joe walked in and pushed Chunji away from me
“DON’T EVER CALL HER THAT! GOT IT?!” he continued. I ran to the bathroom crying.

What’s going on? Why are they being like this? They seem more… scary now. I washed my face and looked at myself in the mirror.

“Hey…don’t listen to them” said L.Joe as he followed me into the bathroom.

“Whatever” I said in a shaky voice. As I was going to walk out, he grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him.

“Leave me alone” I said, avoiding any eye contact with him.

“I don’t know why they are acting this way, I’ll talk to them. I’m sorry!”

“AM I A ? AM I? DO I LOOK LIKE A TO YOU? APPARENTLY I DO TO THE REST OF TEEN TOP. RUMOURS ABOUT ME AND TAEHYUNG ARE SPREADING AND IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF TEEN TOP. NONE OF YOU KNOW WHY I ENDED UP LIVING WITH THE KIM FAMILY SINCE I WAS YOUNG SO WHY ARE YOU GUYS MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A IN FRONT OF EVERYONE? JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” I removed his grip from my wrist and ran to the rooftop.

I opened the door and heard someone talk on the phone.

“STOP SPREADING RUMOURS ABOUT ME AND YOONA!” It was Taehyung.

“If this continues, it’s not going to end well… YAH! CHUNJI! Did he just hang up on me?!” he continued.

“Tae…hyung?”

“Y-Yoona! What are you doing here? Were you crying?!”

“I know why you guys see Teen Top as bad guys now…” I started crying again.

“Did they do something to you?! What happened?!”

“Chunji… all because Chunji took that picture of us at your house, he probably showed it to everyone! People are calling me names!” I said as I was sobbing

“I’ll handle this…” he was going to walk away but I put my hands around him and hugged him so he wouldn’t leave.

“Don’t get into fights.”

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

 

I was going to go beat the crap out of Teen Top but I felt arms around me, Yoona hugged me. My heart was beating like crazy that she could probably hear it!

“Don’t get into fights” she said, I felt my shirt getting wet from her tears.

“Is there a way to solve this without fighting?”

“I’ll get revenge, just watch. Don’t get into fights! Promise me that!”

I turned around and we promised. I wonder what she’s planning…