Red?

YAH! JUGULLE?!

Years passed, Taeguk can walk and talk, Taehyung is starting to spell words correctly for once, and I… well… I’ll tell you later ;) I’ll leave you and your curiosity alone.

“Appa I know what 1+1 is! I bet you don’t know!” Said Taeguk

“yah! Everyone knows that 1+1 is….”

“Don’t say it….” I warned him

“GWIYOMI! 2+2 IS GWIYOMI!!” he sang and danced along to it aswell

“He did it…” I sighed and walked away.

Taehyung and Taeguk were both playing with Lego’s as I was preparing lunch. I suddenly heard a loud noise and taeguk came crying towards me.

“What happened?! Are you okay?” I asked him as I checked if he was hurt.

“EOMMA! APPA DESTROYED MY CASTLE AND WON’T LET ME PLAY!” he sobbed.

“TAEHYUNG! LET HIM PLAY WITH THE LEGO’S!”

“Arasseo, come here!” he told me. Taeguk ran happily to the Lego’s.

Taehyung opened him arms widely and smiled, offering a hug. I smiled back and walked towards his direction until I stepped on a Lego.

“AISHHHH WHY IS THIS HERE?!” I yelled and looked at Taehyung, who smirked silently and left.

“Eomma are you ok? Do you want a Spiderman Band-aid?”

“I’m okay” I whisperd into Taeguk’s ear “Let’s attack daddy” 

I tripped Taehyung and Taeguk jumped on  top of him.

“AH WAEEEEEE?!” he yelled

“Mommy told me to!”

I smirked silently and left, as he did to me.

“You’re not going anywhere!” he pulled me down and we were all lying on the floor.

“Mommy, daddy, you guys are fun” we both smiled and hugged each other tightly.

“You know who else is fun?” I asked him.

“Who?” he replied curiously

“You are!”

“I am?” he stood up and started jumping around. We ate lunch and cleaned everything up.

 

“Mommy can we go to the park?”

“Remember what the doctor told mommy? She’s sick, she can’t go outside In this cold weather” said Taehyung as I sighed.

"It's not that serious..." i said

"Please daddy!"

“When mommy gets better we can get ice cream and go play outside, okay?”

“but it’s not cold!”

“Taeguk…” replied Taehyung in a lower and serious tone.

“Let’s go to the park” I said as I got up.

“Not until you feel better!”

“I do feel better”

“YAYY!” Taeguk put on his shoes and we left.

 

-Earlier, at the doctor’s office.-

I went to the doctor and told him the problems i've been having. He told me that the possible condition is GERD (acid reflux), a disease which can be cured with medications.

“Thank you so much” I told him as he gave me medications.

 

-Outside, present time-

“Don’t go too far, Taeguk!” Yelled Taehyung.

“Ne!” Taeguk replied.

“Are you feeling ill? Want to go back inside?” I felt the acid come up to my chest as soon as he said that.

“Ani. Don’t mention it”

“Miahn”

An hour passed by and we went inside. I quickly ran to the bathroom and puked again.

“Red?” I asked myself.